It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

First, congrats on bearing up so well during your trial by fire!!! And I hope you keep in mind that as tough as it was, it could have been much much worse... so I hope you can appreciate the effort by responders -- some of whom are personally affected -- to be civil and even helpful. I saw much passion, but little hate, and I'd say that's a win for everyone.

I am disappointed though that only one poster -- Pinke, and my hat's off to you!!! -- offered clinical evidence that what your pastor told you about X and Y chromosomes is not true. I don't want to say gender is "fluid," but gender is certainly not as cut and dried as I used to believe, and I think most people still believe.

For example, in rivers with a high quantity of synthetic hormones (such as those used for birth control) and endocrine-disruptive chemicals (used for things like pesticides and herbicides), male fish have been found with female eggs in their testes. Then there are the Guevedoces -- meaning "penis at 12" -- in which children are born with the genitalia of a girl, but at puberty, their genitalia change to that of boys, and the continue to grow and develop into full functioning men.

To put it in the most simplistic terms, we are all conceived with the potential to be male or female... at some point during gestation, our gonads either become "innies" (girls) or "outies" (boys). I don't pretend to understand it all -- I don't think anyone does! -- but we know enough to know that gender is determined by and affected by various things.

I agree that there is a sinister agenda afoot, but I don't believe it is a "gay agenda." Rather, I believe that the legitimate issues affecting gay people are being exploited and twisted to serve the greater agenda: Power and control. Basically taking away our right to say "no." Just ask Kim Davis, or any baker or photographer who is being forced to perform a service for others. Much the same way the right to say "no" to vaccinations is being attacked. Or the right to say "no" to chemotherapy. I could go on and on... I bet you could provide a few examples yourself.

It's about freedom. Or, more specifically, taking away our freedom.

In terms of religion and/or faith, I have read the Bible, and I don't believe Jesus condemned gays in any way, and I certainly don't believe Jesus would want anyone to treat anyone (including gays) with anything less than the same respect and LOVE that Jesus gave. I know your thread isn't about the religion though, so I don't want to derail your thread; but if you'd like to discuss this aspect further -- either here or by PMs -- I'd be happy to do so.

In any event, thanks for a very thoughtful and sincere thread. I appreciate your time and thoughts you put into this

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Irrespective of how you currently feel about the retorts in this thread, know this:

1. You will come away from this thread having learned something about this subject matter that was previously unknown or hidden from you.

2. Love is limitless and know no boundaries - the government and laws of men are the opposite of that.

3. I love and respect you like a brother and I have always enjoyed your mellow and kind contributions.

4. You can fight physical like a warrior, something I cannot do.

MsShrek is a lucky lady and you are a lucky bloke to have her. Hold Fast, we are all here to learn.

You sublime are bada$$, that was very kind and completely unexpected, thank you! I have another fight Oct 9th ill be sure to share with you guys. Ya made my day, that was cool.

Anyway, you're right I am going to take and learn from this thread, I value that.
I respect everyone's contributions, and wish you all well. Even dang woodcarver....lol

You are now my brother, and I only have a few.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Forewarning, the following will be somewhat bias towards my own opinions on the subject. However, all opinions and responses from all sides are more than welcome! I'm not much of a debater, but I love to read, and may give it a try if I'm feeling it. Otherwise I'm really just asking a question.

Satan runs this show. (this pertains more to social issues than religion IMO, sorry in advance if I'm incorrect) he has tasked his minions with the mission of drawing as many souls away from Christ as possible while tarnishing the moral fabric of what is truly, right and just.

This is being done in various ways, the tactic I'm referring to is the recent legalization of gay marriage in all states, along with the acceptance of the lifestyle virtually being forced upon those who show a hint of opposition.

On the surface this is just a blatant attack on valuable morals

(Not a homophobe, do not dislike gay people, comfortable around them, In fact I have a gay friend in Cali who is way cooler than many of the heterosexuals I associate with. I work very hard not to waste any energy judging others, not my concern, not my place. I do however use Jesus Christ and Sripture as a guide and stand firm where I see fit.)

Point of thread.

I've just endured this sinking suspicion,

(a suspicion manifested from the collaboration of three minds, I was immediately inspired to write this thread, that's how they all,work, just come to me, otherwise no can write)

that this agenda is quite sinister and goes much deeper, beyond what most are distracted by and stuck on.

"Small minds discuss people, good minds discuss events, great minds discuss ideas" (someone really smart said that, I'll find the credit later, a great saying to try and live by if you ask me.)

In church last Sunday the pastor proclaimed we are all born with either two x chromosomes, thus creating a female human, or and X and a Y, creating a male human.

This can not change! No operation!.........................or can it, considering the state of the world, the people playing God, the demand for body parts from abortion clinics, all variations of genetic modification........I fear we can no longer count on that foundation of human nature remaining untainted.

Does it not seem children these days are shamefully over exposed to sex? Why so early are KIDS even questioning their individual preference for a mate? Whether or not they are a boy in a girls body or the contrast? Why on earth are they thinking these things? I know it is happening to some degree, I have a young sister and participate in the elementary school.

Sure those things can easily be argued as a symptom of social media and the abundance of tasteless, generally negative entertainment. which is stupid cowardly and despicable by Itself.

I like to consider the media we soak in as nutrition to our minds/thoughts, and there is a whole lot of junk food out there.

I personally see that as the easy answer, a way to move peoples along by giving the impression that it just is what it is, and times are a changin. Go be sheep now please, thank you.

Gonna be a lot of confused young people in generations to come, severely misshapen unnatural perception of reality via the media alone. Stay vigilant parents.

So I ask, do TPTB dare play with the human genetic code!? Obviously yes they have that audacity. Not only are they destroying our spirituality along with potential for healthy body and mind that we deserve and is meant for us! Through deception, subliminal programming, non sensical laws, and propaganda.

They are playing God and messing with the foundation of our very being. Quite literelly. That's disturbing.

Humans are special in this universe. We are spirit in a mortal body, set into a world of plentiful hardship and suffering. The ultimate learning/growing/proving ground. Even though we are weak and mortal we still do amazing fearless things! Through the power of faith! Belief in oneself, and spirituality. This I believe is why we are unique, feared by some, and cherished by the almighty. Humans conquer fear and display courage constantly, I feel some beings may not even comprehend what our human mind must overcome.

Man can only play God for so long, the end times shall arrive whether according to a prophecy or not.

And hey! If anybody out there is gay and happy, I'm happy for you, and mean no offense! I'm mainly talking about genetic manipulation. I have a very very hard time believing God would Condemn anybody to a sort of hell for something so petty and trivial in the grand scheme.

I feel empathy, honesty and care for others are examples of what really matters in his eyes, and those traits have nothing to do with sexual preference. I refuse to worship a vengeful spiteful, prejudice God. Fortunately, I believe in one who cares.

I have love for everybody, even my enemies, only they won't get to see it, I'm not that nice.
Thanks for reading.
Looking forward to any feedback

Maybe this does belong In Religion after all, I'm curious to see is I get a backlash, and even more curious to see if someone shares some like minded support. I'm not trolling. The implications here are terrifying. I just know I'm treading in touchy waters.

-Shred-

We have heard this a million times before:

"Im not a homophobe! I have a gay friend!......but i think they are immoral and have a dark sinister side that to their agenda that is threatening the sancity of marriage and family in this country!!!!...did i say i have a gay friend who is super cool"

Yeah, gays are a threat to marriage in the US. You know, where there are over a million divorces a year.

Im sick to the teeth of people like you. Im sick to the teeth of reading that my younger brother is immoral. You know nothing. You have no idea that my brother has not ever, not once from any age been attracted to a girl. He was born gay. How is someone born supposedly the way your god made him immoral and sinful?

You belong in the dark ages. And i hope that gay people become even more prevalent on tv and on the big screen. lets see full on male to male french kissing..just so i know its making people like you feel sick. That will make me laugh.

Its hilarious BTW how all these anti gay people always go on about men and men (not saying OP is)...no one ever has an issue with the attractive lesbians kissing. Bunch oh hypocrites. I don't like seeing 2 men kissing either, but you know what i do? I turn away and get on with my life.

edit on 23-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Facts are facts

The battle rages on with or without your acknowledgment.

You have faith that God is against homosexuality, others believe God is not against it. Everyone has their own faith.

This thread probably fits better in the religion section. The basis is that the devil has a secret elite group trying to turn everyone gay and then into a hermaphrodite.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Again nothing against gays, they are just unknowingly being used to push an agenda with a foundation of division.

But this is a faulty argument. There is no division with equality for gays. There WAS division before - gays were kept in the closet, they were "less" than everyone else, they couldn't marry the consenting adult of their choice. This set them apart from everyone else, which is the very definition of division.

Now, gays are included by the state. They can now get a marriage license with the consenting adult of their choice, like everyone else. The division is falling away. That's a good thing.

The way I see it the division has hit me now. Not fading. Unless I completely subscribe to this idea, I am to be ostracized as demonstrated on this thread.

More division or less division im not sure, but division still nonetheless.

My reason for not subscribing is simple It doesn't feel right to me and I will not simply change my heart to appease a bunch of angry people demanding I do so.
edit on 23-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Thanks
and I'm sorry. Racism is still a huge problem though. I can't speak from experience but anyone with open eyes can see it everywhere. Even without slavery being legal anymore and interracial marriages being legal now, the fight is far from over.

You do make a great point though. Can't give up. I do see what you're saying. Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I have not made the wbc claim.

My claim is that God was just fine with keeping dirty laundry in the privacy of bedrooms and that marriage should be straight. We are going from that thought to an all out battle of every aspect of Christianity that will cause us to suffer for the choices being made in the name of equality.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The more screeching and violent the responses you get the more you know you hit a nerve

Boy did I! Lol. I Had a feeling, but didn't expect it to get this heavy. Like some are saying, I'll learn from this thread, and I will! I'll be a more valuable ATSer as a result. However I may have been scared off pc issues indefinitely. I literally don't have the emotions directed there. My mind is filled with other things. Probably why this was a bit of bumpy ride.

I paddled out when I shoulda stayed on the beach.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I refuse to be labelled religous, I'll just remain stubborn there.

You can refuse it all day long, but you are displaying traits of being religious. Believing in ANYTHING involving Christianity means you are religious. That's just how it is. Being religious requires faith that what you are believing is true because there is no evidence to corroborate any of it. You appear to have faith that Jesus was a real dude and healed people, so you are religious.

To explain GMOs further, I think what they may cause is early development in children, which for obvious reasons seems wrong.

Why are you assuming anything about GMO's? Go look up research on them and come to a conclusion based on that. If you don't know the science behind them or the effects, don't just make up random assumptions about how they effect people. Go research that info.

The technology of genetic manipulation I was speaking hypothetically, trying to contemplate what playing with our DNA would cause.

Again, I don't think gay people are evil, I think they are safe. There are worse evils.

Worse evils? This implies that gay people are still evil though...

But do we draw a line? Are crazy orgies all good, will cheating in a marriage become acceptable, will the age of concent be lowered again? I'm pretty sure it's a retarded 16 here. No sexual act is immoral?

First off, mind your own business. If someone wants to have an orgy, then who are YOU to say that it is wrong or unacceptable? The rest of your paragraph here is a slippery slope fallacy. The age of consent is legally defined to protect the health of children, not because of immorality.

The bible says these are the worst sins, if from God those laws are there to protect us. If written by man, what were they trying to accomplish?

No, the BIBLE says that violating the ten commandments are the worst sins. It says nothing about orgies or the age of consent. Actually, it ESPECIALLY doesn't say anything about age of consent because child marriages were an everyday thing back when the bible was written down.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Who's God? because mine says marriage is for two consenting adults so who's God is right?.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Hmm... Well I must congratulate you for owning up to your words, but have you taken into consideration as to why what you said is offensive yet?

I mean telling someone that he is a pawn of Satan because he was born gay is rather mean.

Yes I do see that and sincerely apologize to any offended, I swear it was not my intention, I can just be a numbskull at times.

More thought and rough draft work probably would have been wise.

(post by 3danimator2014 removed for a manners violation)
(post by symphonyofblase removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Hmm... Well I must congratulate you for owning up to your words, but have you taken into consideration as to why what you said is offensive yet?

I mean telling someone that he is a pawn of Satan because he was born gay is rather mean.

Yes I do see that and sincerely apologize to any offended, I swear it was not my intention, I can just be a numbskull at times.

Believe it or not, this is all the PC crowd is asking for. Just think about the implications of what you are saying about the people you are saying about them before you say them.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Mine of course his is made up

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Believe it or not, this is all the PC crowd is asking for. Just think about the implications of what you are saying about the people you are saying about them before you say them.

I hardly think that not wanting people to rail against gays is PC. Im not a fan of political correctness for the most part.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Perhaps I was unclear.

What I should have said, is remembering to love your fellow man, means abandoning generalisation. When you use terminology like "Gay Agenda", whether you accept it or not, you are generalising. When people use "Muslim Agenda" or "Christian agenda", or any other term which even casually attempts to paint more than one individual with any particular brush, or could be misread as suggesting that an entire group can be referred to without huge inaccuracy from the off, that is generalisation, and can only have the affect of making the situation worse.

A failure to understand that referring to large groups by a collective term, renders any and all argument based on that generalisation utterly invalid, is a symptom of nothing more than propagandist information having entered your brain from someone, or somewhere. It is impossible to generalise, if you have either failed to be accessed by propagandism, or have managed to combat it and prevent it taking root in your mind.

That is not a criticism of you, merely a fact with which you may need to come to terms at some point, if your communication on the subject is to become more effective. Understand, I am not saying that you have not got love in your heart, but what I am saying is that the method by which it is shown is as important, if not even more so, than its being present at all.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Ok, sorry your so angry bro.

Though I'm feeling content and stable, I'm slightly sick of people calling me a homophobe or someone who hates gays when neither are near truth.

Confusing my OP may have been, but I'm fairly confident I explained clearly, how I'm not part of the stereotypical homophobe Christian demographic ya stuck me in.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please? I am sleep deprived, this has been enthralling.

Hope you feel,better venting towards me though.

Have a good one.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

I hardly think that not wanting people to rail against gays is PC. Im not a fan of political correctness for the most part.

Something isn't politically correct if it is insulting to a group of people when you say it. Saying, "I don't think you should insult people you don't know much about either knowingly or unknowingly," isn't exactly insulting to anyone.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

AHem POT meet KETTLE.

@OP. LE tme explain why the hebrews were so harsh in their law regarding same sex(before the 10 commandments) It was because God wanted them to Grow in numbers. Thats it. Its why its not mentioned in the ten commandments because their numbers were high afterward. Yes sex of any kind is considered a sin but no more evil than any other one and we all fall short no matter how pious we are. You are only saved by th e grace of God and the sacrifice made for us by Jesus on the cross,not by works.
edit on Wed Sep 23 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join