It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Yes, because that is exactly what we are asking for... special treatment and to be "Ranked" higher than the Heterosexuals..

Awareness?..

Lets see, in over 30 States GLBTQ+ people can legally get fired, Denied services, Jobs, Housing and Property. there is still the Adoption issues, and the Gay Blood Donation issues, all the bullying (Yes everyone gets bullied not just GLBTQ+, but we are part of that awareness) Deaths, Abuse, Attacks, Disowned, Homelessness, Suicide Rates.

Shall i continue?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: deadeyedick

Yes, because that is exactly what we are asking for... special treatment and to be "Ranked" higher than the Heterosexuals..

Awareness?..

Lets see, in over 30 States GLBTQ+ people can legally get fired, Denied services, Jobs, Housing and Property. there is still the Adoption issues, and the Gay Blood Donation issues, all the bullying (Yes everyone gets bullied not just GLBTQ+, but we are part of that awareness) Deaths, Abuse, Attacks, Disowned, Homelessness, Suicide Rates.

Shall i continue?

Yes, please continue.

Could you elaborate how this movement justified destroying a man's private business?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

What Private Business? is this about the Cake Shop again? is this the only argument you have?

The answer to that is, He broke the Law where he had his business it is illegal to discriminate against someone based on their Sexual Orientation, he denied them a Service he would offer anyone else because his "Morality" doesn't allow him to contribute to a Celebration of a Marriage..

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: GoShredAK

Oh cry me a river it was you who started this thread equating gay folk to some satanic evil agenda then you complain people have called you out on it?.
You say we are all hateful when you have made this thread.
I thought you just naive at first now you are just another guy who persecutes and then when called out bleats persecution.
Poor you maybe you should have thought about the consequences of your words.
You talk of love and such with a spiteful hypocritical tongue.

(Disclaimer, many of the following is from a Christian perspective. If you hate Christians You dont actually have to read it! Surprising concept of course, yet a fact backed by hard science,you may be able to actually spare yourself the anger, maintain a stable blood pressure, and move on without having to cool from a fit of rage!)

I know that was wild stuff, but I'm willing to claim that the actions described above are possible. It's been found to be extremely difficult for some, and completely natural for others.

I just take things personally, so I abandoned reasonable discussion, and just started fighting back.

I don't have the tools to prove my beliefs, so look like a fool defending them. Fortunately, I don't care what others believe. Or think of me (well that's a lie, Wish I didn't but what bothers me most in life is other people worrying about what I'm doing and my life, when every time they have plenty of problems themselves.

I make a point to stay outta people's business, I really appreciate being treated in the same manner.

I follow my heart and coexist with people, that's about out.

Like I said though, I take things personally, so as a result, I have a small circle, and sometimes find my self in confrontations.

This thread is a great example, same concept, just on a forum.

I'm not perfect, I have a very spiteful side, if I feel someone is trying to hurt me, I let my heart grow cold and embrace it. I have a destructive "I don't give a F-(k" side. I just believe in love, have learned a lot, and feed the good wolf a lot more these days.

I'm a terrible example of morality. As well as just about anything else.

Just another random person trying to find their way. I know I've claimed I'm leaving the thread several times, I have to now, O just realized I've wasted far too much time discussing this when I could have been hanging with my family. Especially since I really don't care. (I'll reiterate into infinity). I am someone who believes scripture. I also believe, to be put simply, Satan is active in this world messing with all of us, some more than others. The "equal rights agenda".....please feel free to ban the term I created earlier, it misrepresents the author) is but a small part of a much bigger plan.

Ultimately Satan knows he will loose, his hate has him wanting to take as many of us away from God before that time comes.

These days, if Christ isn't a regular part of your thoughts, it is very easy to get lost. I may be paranoid, but it seems to be getting worse at an expontial rate. To me this is indicative of the end times drawing near. I'm disturbed though, I consider it a privilege and hope to witness the destruction with awe.

My ultimate dream is to be recruited in the battle of Aramaggedon. That would be the ultimate way to go out.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
MY OP WAS A FULL ON FAILURE.

I admit it.

Ill stand firm on two things. My faith in Jesus, which should be irrelevant.

There is a nefarious agenda to elimanate Christianity, and to downplay the existance of Basic morality. Why? I have no freaking clue.

I suspect it has something to do with an eventual one world governent.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Hey man you didn't even need to include the gay rights movement in your title or your OP. You wrote in your OP TBTB are the ones manipulating the genetic code by using so much sex in advertising and media.

originally posted by: GoShredAK

So I ask, do TPTB dare play with the human genetic code!? Obviously yes they have that audacity. Not only are they destroying our spirituality along with potential for healthy body and mind that we deserve and is meant for us! Through deception, subliminal programming, non sensical laws, and propaganda.

Nowhere in your main point do you mention gay rights. Then why mention it at all, you had such a well thought out thread. It's much better of a conspiracy theory on it's own without the "gay agenda" part.

You know what happens for the gay community now that they have more equal rights? You don't hear people, especially males dissing and name calling each other with gay slurs. At least I have noticed a significant drop in that language. Which is good and not surprising because language evolves over time.

The other thing that happens is the gay community can live a more peaceful life. The gay community is also prone to genetic manipulation too. Lesbians have been baring children for a while. It's nonsense to think their DNA is manipulated and will only produce homosexual offspring. There is zero proof. On the other hand is there evidence TPTB are evil? Yes a lot. The gay agenda? None at all. In fact the gay agenda may even be a slur in itself as I don't recall the gay rights movement referring to themselves as the gay agenda.
edit on 26-9-2015 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Why is it a touchy subject? gay people exist and have done forever.
The only one making it a touchy subject is yourself equating the LGBT crowd with satan.
Oh and no matter what you say you are religious If you follow Christ.
Again why have you cherry picked from the Bible? why only gay folk deserve your religious wrath?.

No matter what YOU say you are religious if you BELIEVE in pretty much anything, what is the dam difference ??

I would love to fast forward another 50 years and see the laughter and scorn of all the "so dam sure" people out there that believe all sorts of themes that are so popular right now.

I may technically be religous, but I reserve the right to make up my own system. I explained it earlier. As a matter of principle I'm going to stick with it. I don't care to argue about something so stupid. Obviously I'm religous, but I have yet to subscribe to a particular form of Christianity. For now I'm my own made up thing called "a non religous follower of Christ"

Even of that's ridiculous, what does or matter to you, or anyone else? What bearing does it have on any of this.

Why am I still engaged in this futile effort, spending energy on an already trampled subject in cyberspace?

What's the price of bologna in Africa?

I'm out, hopefully most of us can reconcile. Don't worry I'm leaving aware of my defeat, and I leave you this space to bask in your victory.

Peace and love, unless you pi$$ me off. Which takes a lot of effort by the way. Some of you should be stoked.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Hey man you didn't even need to include the gay rights movement in your title or your OP. You wrote in your OP TBTB are the ones manipulating the genetic code by using so much sex in advertising and media.

originally posted by: GoShredAK

So I ask, do TPTB dare play with the human genetic code!? Obviously yes they have that audacity. Not only are they destroying our spirituality along with potential for healthy body and mind that we deserve and is meant for us! Through deception, subliminal programming, non sensical laws, and propaganda.

Nowhere in your main point do you mention gay rights. Then why mention it at all, you had such a well thought out thread. It's much better of a conspiracy theory on it's own without the "gay agenda" part.

You know what happens for the gay community now that they have more equal rights? You don't hear people, especially males dissing and name calling each other with gay slurs. At least I have noticed a significant drop in that language. Which is good and not surprising because language evolves over time.

The other thing that happens is the gay community can live a more peaceful life. The gay community is also prone to genetic manipulation too. Lesbians have been baring children for a while. It's nonsense to think their DNA is manipulated and will only produce homosexual offspring. There is zero proof. On the other hand is there evidence TPTB are evil? Yes a lot. The gay agenda? None at all. In fact the gay agenda may even be a slur in itself as I don't recall the gay rights movement referring to themselves as the gay agenda.

Gosh darn it! Now I have to make that awkward second exit, when I just tried to leave which was already kinda Wack. Oh well I do that all of the time. The awkwardness never fades.

Your post was worth aknowledging though. Also the lack of animosity is relaxing.

My best explanation is this, I literelly was so ignorant to the significance of this issue, and the large number of passionate people who are tired of being told they are wrong all the time. It literally took the time for me to right this paragraph while contemplating that to develop a sympathy for that. I actually was oblivious to how rude I was being.

I'm ok though, I've apologized, its sincere, I'm secure with the fact that I harbor no hate or animosity. "You win or lose its just a lesson learned"

Our beliefs, opinions, ideas, lifestyles, and individual passions all differ. Beauty can actually be found in that. It should go without saying this includes the LGBT community. None of this should be cause for fighting.

In hindsight this should be completely re done, placed in skunk works and primarily on the subject of genetic manipulation and if it ties in with the NWO, elite, illumimati, TPTB, they're agenda......whoever they are.

It could be three seperate threads.,what's mentioned above, the controversial one, and one discussing the religous aspects.

I can only imagine the turn out would have been far more productive while inciting much less anger.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

ct.fra.bz...

edit on 26-9-2015 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

What Private Business? is this about the Cake Shop again? is this the only argument you have?

The answer to that is, He broke the Law where he had his business it is illegal to discriminate against someone based on their Sexual Orientation, he denied them a Service he would offer anyone else because his "Morality" doesn't allow him to contribute to a Celebration of a Marriage..

Actually .. you are technically wrong (the best kind of wrong to be). SSM was not even legal when the gay mafia attacked this innocent Christian baker.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Actually .. you are technically wrong (the best kind of wrong to be). SSM was not even legal when the gay mafia attacked this innocent Christian baker.

Can you please cite the case you're referring to?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Just google Jack Phillips - the case is under appeal.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

Do you have a point?

LGBT are not a Group Think. They are individuals. They have the right to their beliefs and political positions.

-----

As far as his business, his state has anti-discrimination laws which include LGBT. If he bakes wedding cakes, he is required to bake them for everyone.

He is not required to decorate them in anyway that offends him.

edit on 27-9-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Well, baker Jack Phillips did indeed break the law, by discriminating in his business practice.

On May 29, 2008, the Colorado General Assembly amended CADA and made sexual orientation and gender identity a protected class in housing, public accommodation, and advertising.
www.thslawfirm.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Well, baker Jack Phillips did indeed break the law, by discriminating in his business practice.

On May 29, 2008, the Colorado General Assembly amended CADA and made sexual orientation and gender identity a protected class in housing, public accommodation, and advertising.
www.thslawfirm.com...

I believe the 1st Amendment is the law of the land. Which is technically correct (the best kind of correct to be).
edit on 27-9-2015 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Gay Mafia.. awww that is a cute title

well, technically you are wrong because under the 14th Amendment he was violating that, the Anti-Discrimination law that made it illegal to discriminate based on Sexual Orientation was created before he denied this couple...so he broke the law

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Wouldn't the GROUP THINK part would be applied by OUTSIDERS applying THEIR agenda to this effort ?
I don't see gay people THEMSELVES seeking it just the over all PC effort ,as an attempted control measure, however they cannot be married in a church where the denominational dogma rejects gay sexuality.Nor can they go to a religious faction and demand they comply at all.
They are free to work OUTSIDE of the areas of faith,NOT to challenge it.

I am afraid THEY WILL elect trump and he would be too heavy handed when the political situation changes that Gays will be again left behind.
THEY may have a civil union and Ms Davis SHOULD have complied as IT WAS HER JOB to do so ,she may not obstruct them as it is illegal and in a Christian standpoint,not effectively "Rendering to Ceaser" as we are told. If she could step aside and someone else could do it that's on her.
It's the law.

Things will swing right and I just want to make sure it stays close to center or we will have a draft and WWIII

edit on 27-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Annee

Wouldn't the GROUP THINK part would be applied by OUTSIDERS applying THEIR agenda to this effort ?

Wait. I'm not going to go in depth on this particular subject.

Again, LGBT are people, they are individuals - - - and are not required to Group Think. Not everyone is an activist, or needs to be.

Not all LGBT support Marriage Equality or anti-discrimination laws that require a business to serve all customers equally. That is their right.

But, you don't have to be LGBT to support Equality. Being they are only between 3 - 10% of the population - - - they'd never get their on their own.

I am big on Equal Rights because I had a disabled mom - - way before the Disability Act. Its personal for me.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

His First Amendment rights weren't violated. He bakes cakes for a living by choice. He sells cakes to everyone (public accommodation). He can't have cakes that he sells to some people but not others. That's not a religious practice. That discrimination.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The agenda of gays is quite simple. Is the same as the feminist: it is to wreck any order in the society in order to procure chaos. According to the "great minds" who came up with these ideas in the 80s and 90s, this chaos would then be exploited to create a New World Order. The NWO would be nothing more then Orwell's ideas implemented according to these freaks. Unfortunately they have recently hit some snags...

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join