It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarra1833
How about....

we stop looking at human beings as male, female and all the other genders possible,
and just look at them
as human beings. O_O

That way it won't hurt any one else's feelings if one human loves another human.
They'll just see love and happiness and maybe, hopefully, get a happy feeling in their hearts for the ones feeling and living and knowing love.

What a concept!!!!

yes, that concept is called "hedonism"

I don't recommend it.

when you are a child, you are in a state of innocence - there is no gender.

All we are saying ... is give adulthood a chance.
edit on 24-9-2015 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
OP and others who agree with him, I have two questions for you, and am very interested in your opinions:

1)What are your thoughts on genuine hermaphrodites who are born with both male and female genitalia, fully formed?

2)Homosexual behavior is rampant throughout the animal kingdom, especially among mammals. Did God design nature that way, or did Satan somehow meddle with creation? Or another reason for it?

I sincerely look forward to any insight on these questions. Thanks

Answer to your first question:

Hermaphrodites should be respected for the individuals that they are. It is a confusing existence for them, as well as those whom they interact with.

As a Christian, I view this as a genetic disorder that is entirely NOT their fault. I do not condemn hermaphrodites to the eternal flames of hell, I do not claim they cannot be "saved" and be Christians themselves. A rather simplistic answer, I know. Religion is not rocket science. It is faith. It is love of God.

I won't get into any deep teleological arguments - but I can. I will just say that I know many hermaphrodites feel slighted by people of faith and I can understand the anger.

Answer to number 2:

It is my opinion that the APA had the correct diagnosis of homosexuality before they were infiltrated in 1972. If it were God's "design" for mankind to produce by same sex coupling, then it would be natural. The only way for life to continue in the animal kingdom, is for one male, and one female, to produce offspring. This should be a very big clue as to what the intended design was. I apologize if this sounds condescending.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Gay culture is artificial and manufactured by TPTB.

All political issues are manufactured.

Politicians just love identity politics to keep the masses fighting between themselves.

It's the work of the devil I say.

SATAN.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Another fine example of the belief in a FICTICIOUS BEING dictaiting a persons reasoning, there have ALWAYS been gay people even gay animals documented.

For a start your PASTOR is an idiot not all people are born with the normal number of chromosomes a prime example of why religious people shouldn't talk about things they don't know about, they should just stick to talking about the fairytale their paid to do.

There is PLENTY of evidence MAN created god and NO PROOF of god creating MAN.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Another fine example of the belief in a FICTICIOUS BEING dictaiting a persons reasoning, there have ALWAYS been gay people even gay animals documented.

For a start your PASTOR is an idiot not all people are born with the normal number of chromosomes a prime example of why religious people shouldn't talk about things they don't know about, they should just stick to talking about the fairytale their paid to do.

There is PLENTY of evidence MAN created god and NO PROOF of god creating MAN.

Well, there is also evidence of man creating man, but it was only when a man and a woman were involved.

I could probably even cite scientific sources to back that claim up too.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Dudes! I don't care, I got bored and haphazardly wrote a very random thread laced with a subject irreverent to me and I should have left it alone.

I'm more interested in heavy conspiracy, I'll say for the millionth time, gay people don't bother me and it has zero effect on my life if they marry. Therefore I genuinely do not care.

Yes I claim to be non religous, alright! I admit it I'm religous, primarily Christian, but I wonder what is true and what is made up bs.

I used to be very anti religous and fascinated with the various alternative theories, the search for truth. I spent a lot of time contemplating Buddhism and grew to admire it. From there I slowly developed into a new ager. I didn't believe anything, AT the same time I was watching "what the bleep do we know" and thinking it was fact. I opened myself up to these ideas so thoroughly that I saw Ufos and harnessed the law of attraction, and saw synchronicity increase at a blatantly not coincidental way.

I'm not ignorant to all these other answers out there that exclude Jesus. I "cherry pick" bits and peices of whatever I PERSONALLY find valuable from any religions or belief systems, most importantly, I follow my own G-dd@mn heart! That is not that difficult.

I know there's trippy stuff out there and the history we've been programmed to believe must be vastly innacurate.

Now. I am going to continue to believe in Jesus simply because that's what's in my heart. I am in fact done searching for the truth for the time being. Oh and believe it or not I actually don't have an opinion on the gay rights thing, I'm nuetral, means nothing to me.

Now I do have Christian roots, the scripture has existed, I did not write that stuff! And I will never discard a peice of scripture just because a bunch of people ridicule me for not conforming to there precise beliefs. That's not how you get a guy like me to cooperate, I would tattoo JESUS to my forehead before backing down in this negative emotional arena.

What I've witnessed with this thread was some sort of small scale, mob mentality, brain washed contagious disturbing anger manifest. Many of my words were in fact twisted, and many of you are utterly wrong on your image of me.

I'm out of here, this is not my style, thank God.

Carry on now with as many nasty put downs as you can, I know Im asking for it with my hateful audacity to think for myself, and have faith in Jesus still, unlike an alarming amount of people. Hate on please, it isn't my Job to save you all. (as in I don't give a f_(K where you end up) thats for the lord, that guy I'm reatarded enough to believe in.........

Look at how much energy I've wasted here. Lame. No mas!

This has been interesting though, in a very odd, and creepy way.

It's also been highly disturbing, I think maybe the fluoride combined with lack of spirituality has created some new type of person I hope to never meet.

This is unlike me, I only enjoy sanctioned physical confrontation, but you all got to me just a little bit. Good job, you excell in insults and a general vibe of I'll founded disdain.
edit on 24-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
yeah, it is sort of creepy when those screaming for tolerance have absolutely none for people they disagree with.

Democrats are abandoning their party in droves because of that very tactic. And .. speaking of which - a very interesting read:

www.americanthinker.com...

I anticipate more lefties abandoning their comrades in the near future.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

At least you have admitted you have lied.

Continue learning dude and take this thread as a bit of experience.

edit on 24-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I did, I had zero business speaking upon that subject whatsoever. Very poorly thought out decision by me. I'm dumbfounded I didn't get it at the time. Dead serious.

However, maybe I'm just too non confrontational, but the uproar of anger honestly surprised me quite a bit. Especially since that was not at all my intention. That is no lie.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I'm actually unclear on what I lied about too honestly, could ya remind me so I don't do it again.

Unfortunately I have never written an intentional lie on this website, ever.

So it was more of my. $h!tty ability to convey the right message .

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Know what is funny? Sodom and Gomorrah had nothing to do with homosexuality. Just read it again. Heck read the whole Bible. You will see that it even interprets itself.

I say let the Bible interpret itself.

And you will see that the Bible interprets the story not to be about homosexuality but something else.

Read.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: humanityrising
OP and others who agree with him, I have two questions for you, and am very interested in your opinions:

1)What are your thoughts on genuine hermaphrodites who are born with both male and female genitalia, fully formed?

2)Homosexual behavior is rampant throughout the animal kingdom, especially among mammals. Did God design nature that way, or did Satan somehow meddle with creation? Or another reason for it?

I sincerely look forward to any insight on these questions. Thanks

Answer to your first question:

Hermaphrodites should be respected for the individuals that they are. It is a confusing existence for them, as well as those whom they interact with.

As a Christian, I view this as a genetic disorder that is entirely NOT their fault. I do not condemn hermaphrodites to the eternal flames of hell, I do not claim they cannot be "saved" and be Christians themselves. A rather simplistic answer, I know. Religion is not rocket science. It is faith. It is love of God.

I won't get into any deep teleological arguments - but I can. I will just say that I know many hermaphrodites feel slighted by people of faith and I can understand the anger.

Answer to number 2:

It is my opinion that the APA had the correct diagnosis of homosexuality before they were infiltrated in 1972. If it were God's "design" for mankind to produce by same sex coupling, then it would be natural. The only way for life to continue in the animal kingdom, is for one male, and one female, to produce offspring. This should be a very big clue as to what the intended design was. I apologize if this sounds condescending.

Thank you for responding.

Your answer to my first question seemed somewhat evasive. You seem to just confirm the existence of hermaphrodites without addressing where it fits into God's plan, and what lessons are to be taken from why this occurs in nature.

Your answer to my second question only stated that males and females are necessary for procreation. The question is not regarding procreation; I was asking why homosexual behavior is prevalent throughout the animal kingdom, where does that fit into God's plan, and what lessons are to be taken from why this occurs in nature.

I'd appreciate it if you addressed my other main qualm as well if you don't mind. Thanks
edit on 24-9-2015 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Ill answer by saying animals do all kinds of messed up things people do not.

We are a part of nature, but it's debatable we are distinctly different. Just cause any animal does something does not mean human beings don't have the the good mind and sensible nature to not emulate certain things.

who cares if there's gay animals anyway? That seems like a stupid justification for anything......"uhhh animals do it so it's ok" alrighty then. This is how we operate. Really?

We are given will power, it is a tool to strengthen and prove your mental resolve to the lord.

If there were no bad choices to avoid we wouldn't learn $h!t.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

The point of gay animals has went right over your head , it means that it points to a genetic reason for the behaviour or was that to difficult for you to understand obviously it was.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

The point of gay animals has went right over your head , it means that it points to a genetic reason for the behaviour or was that to difficult for you to understand obviously it was.

No I found it simplistic. Homosexuality is apparent In nature. So what. That's the proof people can be be born gay? We don't even know if those animals were born gay.

What does it have to do with people. It's a hint in the right direction, but hardly proof of anything.

Certaintly isn't enough data to determine the morality of homosexuality.

What about maybe humans are special becuase of our will power and recognition of right from wrong? Has is been proven a person can be born gay? Doubt it. There's enough propaganda and other illuminati techniques that can confuse a child so early, it would be easy to say he or she was born that way. May not be the case.

Again that will power is there to demonstrate your worthiness. My opinion, but makes damn good sense.

If someone can absolutely not help being gay. I highly doubt God will care at all anyway. He's hopefully not a robot.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

We don't even know of those animals were born gay.

We do know that animals are born with instincts.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Was it Saaaatan?! Are the Kardashians Satan cause they made Bruce Jenner a women....man was that evil. And they arent invisable either. From hero to zero. Sounds like Satan to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
Was it Saaaatan?! Are the Kardashians Satan cause they made Bruce Jenner a women....man was that evil. And they arent invisable either. From hero to zero. Sounds like Satan to me.

I'll go out on a limb based on what I've seen in media. They are people influenced by the devil, they have served as distractions from far more important political news at times, and are a widely broadcasted negative influence for young girls.

They represent materialism and flaunting wealth. Those belongings will do them no good in the afterlife I'm afraid.

Maybe they'll grow old and recluse into normalcy, that'd be nice.

As for BRUCE, another distraction, and weird as F-ck, I remember being told I better accept that too. I'm done being PC, dudes become an abomination, and ushered in an agenda that will eventually cause harm.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
What about maybe humans are special becuase of our will power and recognition of right from wrong? Has is been proven a person can be born gay? Doubt it. There's enough propaganda and other illuminati techniques that can confuse a child so early, it would be easy to say he or she was born that way. May not be the case.

Look up pericentromeric chromosome 8 and chromosome Xq28 to begin with.

Also - if you weren't born with a sexual orientation i.e. "neutral" it means that one day you made the conscious decision of being straight. Can you tell us about that day when you decided to be heterosexual?

Also - if people are turned gay by "propaganda/the 'Luminati techniques'/genetically modified food", why aren't all people gay? Wouldn't everyone be affected equally and indiscriminately? Are you aware of Occam's razor? Isn't it more reasonable to accept that people have been born gay for thousands of years, instead of some elaborate plan by some made-up "power" to turn the entire population gay?

Really. Think about it, just for a minute.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Look up pericentromeric chromosome 8 and chromosome Xq28 to begin with.

Also - if you weren't born with a sexual orientation i.e. "neutral" it means that one day you made the conscious decision of being straight. Can you tell us about that day when you decided to be heterosexual?

Also - if people are turned gay by "propaganda/the 'Luminati techniques'/genetically modified food", why aren't all people gay? Wouldn't everyone be affected equally and indiscriminately? Are you aware of Occam's razor? Isn't it more reasonable to accept that people have been born gay for thousands of years, instead of some elaborate plan by some made-up "power" to turn the entire population gay?

Really. Think about it, just for a minute.

Clearly, I'm not retarded, that still doesn't answer whether right or wrong. And there's no explanation why. Plus just cause monkeys or dolphins do something, should you? That'd be an odd standard.

Still I think illuminati programming could work.

Earlier I mentioned GMO food as causing early development, not a cause of gayness, this has been misconstrued since lol.

I don't know dude, u guys are right, but u can't touch my faith, I'm glad for Lgbt for Pete's sake.

Just replying from boredom and trying the role of devils advocate......

I don't even know this thread anymore ........I'm tired

edit on 24-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: Goodnoght!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join