It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: GoShredAK

It's fine. Oh, by the way, don't take offense to that long post I wrote to you on the previous page. I know it is kind of harsh, but I am being that way to prove a point, not because I'm mad at you or anything.

Non taken, I recognized and respected that.

I've enjoyed many a thread authored by KrazyShot.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Fair points. I just know a lot of gay people and as i said my brother is gay and i ave zero patience with anyone who is against them. I guess i got angry quickly...but hearing how gays have agendas, are going to hell, are not natural etc...gets grating after hearing it for years.

I will concede that i am not patient enough and that others are better equipped than me to fight on the side of reason.

Is ok to be angry, is ok to express the way we feel about certain issue, remember it goes both ways we are humans after all.

And truly When it comes to the agendas, and somebody be gay or not going to hell, or that something is not natural I truly do not believe in any of that. you get your point better across with honey and sugar.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Wow... double standards much?

Listen, I am all for the rights of homosexuals to be free to enjoy freedoms equal to those enjoyed by everyone else. But you cannot generalise about Christians the way you do, without being guilty of the same sort of bigotry as you are accusing GoShredAK of.

GoShredAK may have all the tact and diplomacy of a SCUD missile to the eyesocket, but that is no reason to lambast Christian people in general. Please practice what it is you preach!

I shouldn't have generalised. I'm not even sure i did and i cant be ars*d to go through my posts, but ill assume i did since you say so and i tend to agree with you on your view on things. Yes, i was wrong to lump all christian people together. In fact, i know they are not all like that from personal experience.

My comments were directed at the OP solely and i make no apologies for them. He is backpeddling and pretending he didn't mean what he wrote. He did..he knows it, we know it.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Awesome! Do you have any thoughts about what I wrote on that post?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: Woodcarver

Ok, you have lost my respect buddy, I think you have an unkind nature, and have been absolutely wrong several times already, at first I didn't care, but now you are a joke.

nyone, cuz satan is using them to make me think gay things, and here is my wife to prove that i don't think gay things. Type

So if I'm correct, you are insinuating I had my wife post to prove something that never even crossed my mind. I'm secure dude. Are you? Holy cow.

My Wife had a conversation with her sister in law today about this new fully pc world our kids must grow up in, as she was filling me in on the convo the subject of GMOs and DNA manipulation came up. It was at that moment that I had my "epiphany and started threading.

She jumped in cause I didn't present the idea the way she had imagined. Helping me out, giving me a hard time, and backing me up, a damn good woman.

So once again you are majorly wrong about me. It's humorous at this point, however I won't enertain you any longer unless you can bring more value, less off base insults.

I would never get your respect anyways. Nor would i want it. I'm glad to see all of your nerves getting poked at once. Maybe one day you'll be the kind of person who deserves to have respect for someone like me. Until then, i'll be there to point out all the hateful and ignorant things you post. Cheers to that.

It's minor, I view you and 3daminater above as the hateful trolls. No respect, I assure you, you barely scratched my emotions. Hit my funny bone more than anything.

hateful trolls? Haha...sure buddy. You keep telling yourself that. If it makes you stomach your fright and loathing of gays any easier.

In fact, ill spin it like you guys (Christians) spin it:

"I dont hate YOU GoShredAK, i hate that you dont like gays . In fact, i have a good friend who is the self righteous, hate filled, religion bashing type....hes super cool though."

Right on, I'll try and manage, it's a scary gay world out there. If only I had your admirable character, I'd be awesome.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So basically you call the people hateful trolls when you have made a thread entitled.

LOL.
Hypocrisy is astounding.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Awesome! Do you have any thoughts about what I wrote on that post?

Can I get back to you later? Gotta get ready for work.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

So basically you call the people hateful trolls when you have made a thread entitled.

LOL.
Hypocrisy is astounding.

I don't remember name calling or making very rude accusations as well as blatant insults directed to any individuals in the OP.
edit on 23-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Satan does exist.

It's called the US government.

It says 'do as you please' no worries.

It says lets pit people against people.

It says x hates y.

Rinse and repeat.

Why yes people SATAN does exist.

and it has manifested itself in to every facet of our lives.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Sure. Luckily the reply to feature is sending messages to my replied to inbox for this thread (for once...), so I should have no problem knowing when you do.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm just gonna say: sinister is in the Eye of the Beholder.

Equal Rights - Equal Dignity was fought and won legally in court.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Satan does exist.

It's called the US government.

It says 'do as you please' no worries.

It says lets pit people against people.

It says x hates y.

Rinse and repeat.

Why yes people SATAN does exist.

and it has manifested itself in to every facet of our lives.

Most on topic post in awhile. Somehow this was lost in translation. My fault. This is what I meant by Satan is running the show. No gays are not evil........sigh

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'll sign off now with a final apology to those deserve it, I don't want to Hurt anybody.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I'm just gonna say: sinister is in the Eye of the Beholder.

Equal Rights - Equal Dignity was fought and won legally in court.

You have told me on multiple occasions that it is a war against Christianity and that any compromise that led to equal benefits for same sex couples would not be accepted and only gay marriage would be accepted.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Care to point us where she said this?.
In fact sorry but that is just untrue, she has said that it is a fight for equality and rights but not against Christianity, it never was about Christianity only to the Christians and then you get many who do not mind gay folk getting wed just as they eat shellfish and wear two different types of cloth.
But some Christians use their own religion as an excuse for their own bigotry...

edit on 23-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Because the locals are doing the exact OPPOSITE of what you are saying you are ok with. They ARE caring that homosexuals have the same social capabilities as heterosexuals. And JUST like the Civil Rights era, the federal government is stepping in to fix that. If it doesn't bother you that homosexuals get married, it shouldn't bother you that the federal government fixed that issue. Nothing the federal government did applies to you.

first off, everything the feds do applies to me. sanctioning, or banning, any sort of act sets further precedents for them to exert their will directly upon me at a later date.

second, a person would have to be delusional to think the feds actually care about the "plight" of homosexuals. it was a political stunt. nothing more. nothing less.

that's why i prefer things be dealt with at the local level. in my mind, that's how you truly judge if the times are changing. for instance, it is claimed that prior to the revolution Iran was a very westernized nation. yet there are sources stating that the majority rural areas were still very tradition and did not support the pro west regime. if what the national government said truly mattered, them there would never have been a revolution sense the population would have resisted it.

third, claiming that what homosexuals are going through is akin to the civil rights movement is total nonsense. if this was taking place in the 50s, or a modern muslim state, i would agree. however, homosexuals dont face any where near the discrimination, within the US, that blacks faced during the civil rights movement. even back then i highly doubt the feds would have stepped in if they did not see any sort of gain for themselves.

on a side not, i am still shocked that california outlawed homosexual marriage.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

In the civil union threads last year among other threads

there is no use even looking annee is not ashamed of her militant views in this fight and I am sure she will gladly own them.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

If you run a boys camp and an employee comes out, why wouldn't you fire him. If you are not going to hire a guy to work at a girls camp, it's logical not to let a gay guy work at a boys camp. you don't let the fox guard the chicken coup.

Just like if you hire a waitress for being hot and she gets fat, you fire her.

People get hired for attributes, if the attribute was a lie or they lose it, then they should lose the job.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Anybody else stop reading at "Satan"?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join