It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video I need imput on (hunch)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ok so I was searching for bigfoot in Skamania videos on youtube or anything really and found this video where the guy that posted it is wondering what happened to this coyotes tail. I understand it could have been many things like a bear or other coyotes but I cant help but wonder what did this and as far as I can tell no one cares to comment on it understandably.

At 40 seconds the coyote shows with no tail.

www.youtube.com...

Another example
www.youtube.com...

Again I understand that these coyotes likely did not get their tails yanked on by a bigfoot but I am just curious anyways.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I know for a fact that a coon will tear the tail off of a dog or cat.
Could be a suspect.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I'd think A coyote would be a little much for a racoon.

Definitely looks like something with teeth though. It would have had to be running from something. Wolf maybe?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

I saw a whitetail deer with no tail once. That was because a 16 year old boy had shot it off with a .243 rifle.
Seconds later, it was missing part of its lungs and heart.
The coyote could have had its tail shot off by varmint hunters.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
its a coyote, a wild animal, being as such they are not privy to the medical treatment that most domestic pets are. It could have started with something as small as a scratch and ended up infected, then eventually fallen off. I have seen it myself even in pets that owners bring into the animal clinic that I work at. It looks and smells HORRIBLE and I can only imagine the pain. poor guy if this is in fact what happened.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: squirlnado

Ok that makes great sense and I had figured that as a possibility but I just figured that the wound would continue to fester and kill the animal but those coyotes appeared well enough but looks can be deceiving. When I saw the bear and the eyes on this I shudder to thing that I could have been ate
as a boy.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: openeyeswideshut
a reply to: skunkape23

I'd think A coyote would be a little much for a racoon.

Definitely looks like something with teeth though. It would have had to be running from something. Wolf maybe?

I'm guessing you've never seen a coon fight.
A coon killed five of my grandpas hounds.
Led the pack to the bayou and tore them up in the water.
They latch onto their heads and dunk them.
They have incredible strenght for their size. They can tear chicken wire like it's made of string.

top topics

join