It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention All Members:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Attention All Members:

I want to tell you all something very important. It may come out as a surprise to some of you, there may be those that roll their eyes and shrug their shoulders and there may be those that embrace these words with their heart and soul.

Many of you have read my OP’s before and there are those of you that have seen my replies in your OP or that of another member.

I am not a religious person, but I do consider myself to be a caring and concerned soul of the highest spiritual regard.
My sense of humor can be dry and sarcastic; sometimes only funny to me, even obnoxious to a degree.

Often my replies are satirical or rhetorical or simply over the head; requiring those to read between the lines only I can see.

So, let me make it perfectly clear without any seeds of doubt for enemies and frenemies and all members near and far:

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

We may not agree all the time and we may get on each others nerves and we may think opinions go a bit to far, but no matter what I think of you and no matter what you think of me, we all are in the same boat a drift at sea. Sure some of us are swimming along side (because you are stubborn) and some of us have no paddles (because you dropped them overboard, on purpose I bet) and some of you think you own the boat, but hey, that’s okay…I still love you anyway!

Soul

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Love makes the world go around .... ahh

Love ya too man (or woman)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Are you sayin' that this here is gonna be wunna those love-train threads?

P.S. I'm just axskin' 'cause...

edit on 23-9-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Those were the most unexpected, nicest and beautiful words I've read in some time.

Thank you. Much love coming your way.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well spoken, I send good vibes back, peace and good things to you and everyone you know bud

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
So are you being sarcastic when you say you love us all? Is this thread all a cruel joke? And why do I have an odd sense of Deja vu in responding to this very thread?

I am freaking out and feeling highly paranoid and conflicted now. Should I be skeptical of Soul's intentions with this thread? Should I take Soul at their word?

Ah, what the heck, love all of you crazy folks too.

Don't feel bad OP, no one gets my sense of humor either.
edit on 9/23/2015 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Damn you soul, now I'm gonna cry.

I was okay til this part.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

You put tears in my wine. Still tastes okay.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
They say a person is known by the company you keep.

I guess that makes me completely loony !!

*** looks for group hug moment from my peers ***

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Love you too you friend..

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

You have a sense of humor? Go figure

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Just an old hippie, man or WOman makes no never mind, Are you going to San Fransisco? Be sure and wear some flowers in your hair...love that song, brings back the days...Chocolate helps too!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Could be woo woo! Chugga Chugga Choochoo! Come on and join the LOVE train!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: VastEmptied

Aww so sweet, I better duck though, not to sure I can handle that much LOVE! Jk! Bring it on...like a sun shower with an endless RAINBOW!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LeeAndrewCox

I'm picking up Good GOOD GOOOD Vibrations!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I was going to get sentimental until you brought up the tears in the wine, I can't believe you screwed up a perfectly good glass of wine with your crappy salty tears, RED RED WINE be close to me, just keep your salt out and I will be free to be me!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

At least semi-loony and they are looking for you at the Cuckoo's Nest!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Dang I am allergic to dogs and roses, that sucks, oh well what the hell...just this once I will brave the shock to my system because that is just such a cute little puppy face and well that rose....just lovely!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I don't converse as much as I'd like to, due to being on the move and on my mobile 90% of the time. In saying that, I'd like to inform you that I appreciate your contributions to this website, your threads are enthralling, and I hope I can read more into the workings of your Soul-ish mind.
This is the part where I would tell you I love you too, but sadly I do not, I love your brain, I love your writing, and I LOVE your humour.
Keep it up, you intellectual hippie!

edit on 23-9-2015 by Th3D0Ct0R because: Mobile phobe betrayed me

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I totally get you my man.

Back at you with the love.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Ach! Y'all make me feel sticky!
Where's that insulin...