It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She's gone.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My sweet sweet girl is gone... I know i brought this up before, and we just couldn't accept it so we got a second opinion...

we did more tests... xrays.... decided maybe we can take the leg... but she just wasn't strong enough and now she's gone...

I feel so terrible.. words can not even explain. I loved her so much... 11 years was too short I still remember picking her up at the SPCA.

I can't forgive myself for putting her through this... 6 weeks, and the cancer won...

edit on 22-9-2015 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx
I am so very sorry for your loss.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Sorry!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
We did everything, we kept trying but it was just too late. It had gone too far.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear that. It's so very hard when you have a pet you love that much. And it's worse when the decisions are that tough. Just don't second guess yourself. It doesn't help anyone. Let her go and remember the good times.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Sorry Hijinx

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So sorry. These threads are always so hard, because I know how much it hurts. Such intelligence and gentleness in her eyes.

I remember a few months after my weimeraner died, I had the most wonderful dream. I was walking in a field, much like the one in my avatar, and suddenly he appeared ahead of me running and leaping. He would zoom up close to me, but not touch me, almost like he was teasing me, then run and leap away again. He seemed so happy, and so content.

I wondered if maybe that was his way of letting me know he was happy.

Remember what a good girl she was, and how much the two of you loved each other. So very sorry.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am so very sorry for your loss.

It's so very hard to lose a devoted family member....and you feel so helpless when they get sick like that

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I would take comfort in the fact that you gave her 11 years of happiness that she may not have had were it not for you taking her home that day. I'm sure she showed her gratitude every day.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sorry for your loss. She looked like such a sweet heart, too.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Picture brought a lump in my throat, she was Beautiful!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I believe she has ascended now to the very important role, that of guardian of you and all of her loved ones. Her energy will remain with you and you will know this. She isn't gone, you just cannot see her. Her love radiates beyond the physical.

I give you all my sympathies for your pain and saddness.

You will meet again.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Beautiful girl.

Forgive yourself, you know she already has.

Losing a dog is devastating, I'm truly sorry, but I bet you gave her an amazing life and you were lucky to have had each other.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ALL dogs go to Heaven...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I still can't stop crying.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Stay strong and know that you gave her the best life you could possibly give her.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm so sorry. How sweet looking. Really reminds me of my dog.

Every though you can't see her, but may feel her presence, she will always be by your side.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
With Compassion may she flow...

Small prayer I say for a loss.

I've been there. It's horrible. My Compassion is with you in this rough time, though I am a stranger to you.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

And that is "fine" but don't just think of the 'loss' but also of the 'gain' The Life and enjoyment that You 2 provided for each other. I think of those trips that Ive already made and the at least 3 that I 'may' have to make, unless I go first. As I type this I have one on My lap one at My feet and one that wants Me to either throw the ball or pull on the duck.. The last 2 trips I think the fur KNOWS what is happening and if My own 'passing' goes as smooth I'll consider MySelf fortunate.
"Sherman" had a cancer that was very aggressive. "Grace" was 14 and She had a big tumor cut out of Her 5 years prior. Both had lost that twinkle in their eye, that spark of "Life"..

• My avatar is of "MagWai" a hermaphroditic AffensPinscher that I got at a traffic light because the Lady next to Me was going to the vet for "The Shot" We've had Herm for close to 4 years now...

That is LOVE.

namaste

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
They always come back!
Listen and be very observant, and I bet you'll be visited within the next few days.

<<   2 >>

join