It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human much older than we think

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

I'm of the belief that all of humanity's history is contained in it's 'fiction', which contains a complete history of the social, political, cultural and technological development as a species and that humans have been around for a very very very long time.

I'm also of the belief that the 'current' history put in front of us is but one in a successive line of many, occurring in a cyclic fashion in much the same way someone will restart a video game.

It's a trippy way to think about things. But to consider that humans - which seem like they are engineered - could have come from a succession of Terminator wars and Matrixes studying mortality and the conscious mind - really puts a crazy but cool spin on what this reality really is, and makes it more fun for the scientific types like myself!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Hyperia

What if humanity have a technologically advanced civilization but overtime got devolved into several human species after a Cataclysm bombed them back to stone age?

That is exactly what happen, but scientists don't tell the truth. Why do you think we are advancing right now? Why do you think we have underwater cities first place?

I'm pretty sure we can build pyramids again right now. But people are unwillingly to do without money. We got rulers now that can make things as straight as a pyramid.
edit on 29-9-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join