It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blindspot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Blindspot premiered last nite, and just watched it today. Gotta say it's intriguing, and way better than the likes of FTWD. It's on mondays @ 9 p.m. check local times at NBC.

The plot: A Jane Doe is found in Times Square with no clue who she is, and takes a somewhat action packed venture from there.

Here's the link:

www.imdb.com...

Here's the video:

Other than that don't have much else to say as it's too new.

Check it out you may like!

edit on 22-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
I think this could be a good series, if they don't screw it up, like they've done with so many others.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I'll have to check it out! I made the mistake of watching "Minority Report" last night and *yawn*. I made it half way and turned it off.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I'll have to check it out! I made the mistake of watching "Minority Report" last night and *yawn*. I made it half way and turned it off.

I tried to watch that earlier today turned it off after 5 minutes.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: seeker1963

I tried to watch that earlier today turned it off after 5 minutes.

Cool! Glad it wasn't just me then! I really enjoyed the movie, thus I was looking forward to the series.....

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I know what a let down.

Hope they do better with Limitless.

That series is coming out soon.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'll probably check it out tonight even though I think I've figured out that it's a time travel story.

It's the best thing that I can think of that explain her being found nude with tattoos all over and it be on TV.

I just see it being a way to bring a message back through time would be to tattoo it on your skin. That way you can't loose the message even if you forget who you are.

Also there is a blind spot spoken about when using time travel theory. Her having amnesia would be a way to not inadvertently change the future because she doesn't remember it.
Time travel blind spot

My two cents worth but I haven't even seen it yet so just my guess.
edit on 22-9-2015 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I watched it last night and was pleased with the 'plot' thus far. Jamie Alexander is beautiful and portrays a lovely tatted up female 'Navy Seal-ish' bad @$$....

Looking forward to the season. Thanks OP. Great flick

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Yeah but is she a 'hero' or a villain ?

Might be an interesting ride to find out.
edit on 22-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Amnesia stories are cool. They usually fit a metaphor of doing something for the first time without anybody knowing its the first time. You don't know what you don't know.

Time travel stories are usually about a postulated or possible future, like what has to happen now in order for that future to happen.

I would rather wait and pay so as to watch without commercials.

It on my list

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I saw it earlier today and i must say it was surprisingly good. They dont waste time on un-needed scenes. Something that cannot be said for most other shows.

on a side note: i saw the pilot for limitless..... WOW, this is officially my most anticipated show now! Hell... even Bradley Cooper appears!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I'll probably check it out tonight even though I think I've figured out that it's a time travel story.

It's the best thing that I can think of that explain her being found nude with tattoos all over and it be on TV.

I just see it being a way to bring a message back through time would be to tattoo it on your skin. That way you can't loose the message even if you forget who you are.

Also there is a blind spot spoken about when using time travel theory. Her having amnesia would be a way to not inadvertently change the future because she doesn't remember it.
Time travel blind spot

My two cents worth but I haven't even seen it yet so just my guess.

Now that's interesting. It will be even more interesting if you are correct.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

That my friend is the "time of the popcorn"... Neo, this is what attracts and keeps my attention
remember Under the Dome.... it's anyone's ball game

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i watched the leak about 2 weeks ago. i liked it
hopefully they can keep a good story going. all too often they really drop the ball

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I already know the outcome because I traveled back in time to ruin it for everyone!

Mu Hu Muhuhahahaha!

-Titor

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Shhhhhhhhhhh
please shout out a spoiler alert before advising
Anxiously awaiting the episode tonight! In an interview this week, she stated that the tattoos take 7 hours to apply before the camera's even start rolling !!!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Turns out Jane is the villain.

She got outted as a Fraud.

Series isn't that bad.

Could be better.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Turns out Jane is the villain.

She got outted as a Fraud.

Series isn't that bad.

Could be better.

Sounds like XIII.

The operative has amnesia and finds out he is one of them that is after him.

Amnesia is best as a metaphor for being a beginner where no one is on his first time around.

new topics

top topics

join