It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugees destroy their own asylum in Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Why are all the 'refugees' young, fighting age men?

Just the opposite of most refugees fleeing a warzone.

Usually women, children and elderly are the ones fleeing.

Its all part of the Caliphate plan to infiltrate Europe in a massive wave of bombings. Turkey will be directly to blame. They will even bomb the Vatican, from many predictions I have seen over the years.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Because no one has the balls to say it I will.

This is all by design, the tensions and oppositions of belief and mental exercises of thought are bound to clash,..

I GARUNTEE there is a cover up of patchwork behind the scene, this mass migrations of mostly men and religious nutters are the perfect distraction for the globalists.

This crap is clear as day. People wanna feel sorry for thsee people fleeing their "war torn countries"... Hiw about NA GTFO of the middle east, stop funding radicals, and everyone cools the fk out and relax?

Oh no, globalists dont want that, #s going to hit the fan before elections and new terms..

I have no sympathy for humans who can't get along and behave themselves because of BELIEF taught by PAPER.

Rip the pages out if all books and realize we are all human. We are being out against eachother.

End of story.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I say if they are young soldier age, train them and send them back home to fight for their country. If they stay as immigrants in their new country, I think this fellow handled the immigrant problem really well:

"LOCAL MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN MENU AND EXPLAINS WHY.
Muslim parents have demanded the abolition of pork in all the school
canteens of a Montreal suburb. It seems it is offensive to the Muslim
families and shows much disrespect.
The mayor of the Montreal suburb of Dorval, has refused, and the town
clerk sent a note to all parents in the municipality to explain why.
The following is what the note stated:
“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Canada and
Quebec, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that is
where they chose to immigrate. They must understand that they have to
integrate and learn to live in Quebec. They must understand that it is
for them to change their lifestyle, not the Canadians who so
generously welcomed them.”
“They must understand that Canadians are neither racist nor
xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (Whereas the
reverse is not true, in that ALL Muslim states do not accept
non-Muslim immigrants.).
“They must also understand that, no more than other nations, Canadians
are not willing to give up their identity nor their culture. And if
Canada is a land of welcome, it is not just the Mayor of Dorval who
welcomes foreigners, but the Canadian-Quebecois people as a whole. “
“Finally, they must understand that in Canada (Quebec) with its
Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious
festivals, religion must remain in the private domain. Therefore, the
municipality of Dorval was right to refuse any concessions to Islam
and Sharia.”
“For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable
in Canada, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most
of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms
in accordance with Shariah law. If you left your country for Canada,
and not for other Muslim countries, it is because you have considered
that life is better in Canada than elsewhere. So, ask yourself the
question, just once, “Why is it better here in Canada than where you
come from?”
“A canteen with pork is part of the answer.”"

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MeanMinistry

And there are no jobs for them or housing for them . You guys have fun with that one. One step away from being Sweden #2. Enjoy your rape statistics skyrocketing.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeanMinistry
In 2015 there will be 800.000 to 1.000.000 new refugees in germany, most of them are men. I know we have to help people in trouble,

You dont HAVE to anything!

When was the last time other countries came rushing to the aid of Germany??? Or any western nation for that matter?????

We all need to stop with the Marxist institutional self-loathing and forget about the nonsense concept of "privilege".

Our western nation are nice because WE BUILT THEM THAT WAY. WE FOUGHT FOR THEM, and we we're willing TO DIE FOR THEM.

Nothing is free in this world. Every person, every group has to fight for it's right to exist and fight for it's freedom.

The idea that people come from other places and then suddenly just change, and their lives become exactly like the nice lives of "rich" western people like Germans is a f*ckin joke!! In reality, the hellholes people ceom from were that way BECAUSE THE PEOPLE MADE IT THAT WAY. And by importing those people into nice places, all that will happen is Europe will have the problems of the Middle East and eventually will look just like the M.E.

If people are truly just seeking safety, why are they not fleeing to Africa, Pakistan, India, or other parts of Asia???? And why are the other 6or7 SAFE countries BEFORE GERMANY not good enough?!?!?!?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

There is a bit of a problem here.. This is a lifestyle it seems these people are now used to. They seem accustomed to destabilisatoin and living in a deconstructed living space :/

Correct me if I am wrong, i'm sure it is not all people.. but what can we do? Where is the humanity in saving people who produce wreckless behaviour?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

They should have targeted only family groups to enter the country. Most true war / conflict refugees that I've talked with. The whole family comes over, no one gets left behind. The only thing that seems to get left are items to heavy to carry so most odd items they carry have very personal meaning. The only time I hear about family being left behind is grandparents that where to old to make the trip or didn't want to leave.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
What kind of imbeciles would invite thousands of these lunatics into theIr Country? Well apparently Merkel, who clearly is mentally ill. She is Destroying Germany, the people there need to stop her.

Now we got the madmen Obama and Kerry wanting to do the same here in the USA. These idiots are either insane or bought off by the puppet masters. A weak people with weak leaders, will eventually be conquered. ~$heopleNation
edit on 24-9-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: MeanMinistry
Hello Everyone.

Refugee Asylum Suhl, Germany 2015-08-19:

The following video shows a riot startet by an afghan christian who ripped out pages of the koran, saying this ones are instigate to violence. At this evening the police get attacked, furniture was thrown out of windows, people get attacked with knifes and iron rods and rooms inside the building get destroyed. Ten refugees and four policemen where injured at this evening.

The event was just covered as a side note in the german MSM. For me its a sign that if this goes on, earlier or later, we could have a smiliar religious conflict here in germany, like in the middle east. In 2015 there will be 800.000 to 1.000.000 new refugees in germany, most of them are men. I know we have to help people in trouble, but i think this only works if they accept the rules and conventions from the country they go to. Furthermore the combination from islamic extremists and neo nazis could lead to civil unrest if it goes on like this.

Riots in Suhl, Germany

English article about the event

Why are you presenting this now? and why is there so much difference in the English between the first and second paragraph? In any case, if the given facts are correct the Afghan chap is a fruitcake, in any which way you like.

His being a fruticake doesn't justify Muslims rioting and destroying a country which has so graciously taken them in. No matter which way you spin it. You don't come into someones house, see something you don't like on their television, then proceed to destroy it, kick over his garbage can, then stab him when he tries to stop you. Doesn't work like that.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

As I see it, there are two main forces in Syria: Assad and IS.
What should a man decide to join if he doesn't want to side with either? It is a war. The person will be drawn if he stays. So he flees.

Do you have to stay in a war?

Horrible as that question is and decision that would have to be made, I would most definitely not leave my wife and kids there without me.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I feel it is less a hive mentality and more a self preservation following *wait and see* type event happening in the refugee camps. Are the many being lead by the few? Probably, the majority most likely wish things could be different, peaceful, new and fresh start but also have not come this far to die by individual acts against the violent few. Face it, some believe that the Jihad against all western states have begun, others are simply in a poised position waiting to see if they will have to fight the world in the name of conversion/Allah.

Unless it sits on peoples own front door, until their Mothers, daughters and wives (and little baby boys) are the victims of these violent wolf packs, it is going to continue to get worse. In the mean time, what is most sad is that there are so many people who could incorporate into the western societies even keeping their own faith alive in their private homes as do the rest of us, but they are as they say becoming victims who are victimized.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

We, here in The Netherlands will also absorb thousends of refugees and I have an unsettled feeling about this. Extreme right wing politics will have a ball when on of these refugees will commit some horrible crime. Nothing happens just like that these days...it has been decided long ago that europe wll be overrun with unhappy people from the east.

Times in which the people decide what drection the nation is going are over. Of course many of these refugees would rather be home and ive in peace but if there would be an opinion poll most borders would be closed. It would not surprise me if this whole mess in the east is partial created to cause unrest in Europe. It has NWO written all over it...imho.

edit on 24/9/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Oh yes.

That is the question...why?

Here's another question; How do you move an entire fighting force, across international borders without the target for that army suspecting a thing?

Back to the topic: Talk about crapping on your own doorstep! Now it becomes apparent why most of these people live in squalor..they seem to prefer it.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jim Scott

That mayor needs to move to the US,become a citizen and run in 2016. lol!!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I disagree that most refugees would rather be back in their countries. Most are just using the opportunity to migrate for better lives and some to create trouble in Europe. Most would turn desperate soon for whatever reason and start creating trouble anyway...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Ya dude. Its not a good thing.

I dont think Germany or any of those eastern European countries can integrate all those people. Whos dumb ass idea was it to let them all in anyways? They should be fired and hire somebody who has better ideas, or at least has at the least a plan for integrating all those masses of people and filtering out the ones who are there just to start trouble. Which your going to be having a mix and match of them.

But anyways, you all shipped them there. Its time to ship them back. If you got retards going bananas over a book of all things, that's cool and all I think people can do anything they want religion and all. And so saying that, I also think you should all round them up and do the ol concentration camp and ship them back to mommy and pappy if this continues.

You should definable put them to repairing all that they broke. Who are these dudes? Do they think # just builds and fixes itself? WTF, at the very least line them up and go from one to the next nut kicking them all nice and neat in a row. See how they like breaking stuff and making more work for others then.

No joke! To many dumbasses in one room is not a good thing. Well at least not without some order and fancy labels like "congress room" or some such, then at least its manageable. Oh a joke! But no seriously if your congress or presidential figure decided this is a bright idea.

I really dont know what to say. Other then your not likely to be having a good time in the past coming years. Its what the ancient Romans would refer to as "bad days"

I mean even here in the US with its mass and size and with institutions it was and still is a pain to deal with all that and under the surface you still got a lot of issues, and even now all that mass immigration only worked back in the 30s or 60s because of the growing economy, now its more like there are more people then there are jobs. Even that whole "give me your poor your weak your downtrodden" was in part just a clever marketing campaign in a growing economy for creating a cheep labor pool for those jobs nobody wanted to do.

In other places especially some of those European countries. Oh ya! Its not going to happen. There are so many things wrong with this whole mass refugee idea and so much more unsaid and unspoken things which will come to bite you back in the you know what. That I really would not know were to begin. But I am quite sure you all will come to get to know all that in the coming years. And you will not like it.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Why are all the 'refugees' young, fighting age men? Just the opposite of most refugees fleeing a warzone. Usually women, children and elderly are the ones fleeing.

And how many warzones have you been part of and counted those that flee? At least 10 right?

Ah just messing though that is one study they really need to do, to see who really does flee or how it all goes down in these warzones. though I think they did do that study, in fact all of history is chock full of instances were you can take to pose on that study. Just to see and narrow down the demographics of those that flee warzones and who they are.

But referring to the whole secret not so secret spreading of Islam in Europe. Well that's obvious whats going on or were its going. And yes for the most part this is just the first wave of that potential. Mixed in with a whole lot of other things most likely.

Ever hear of a thing called Cause and Effect? Its not a myth you know, though most believe it to be.

However you need to quit spreading disinfo.

Women and children do not necessarily flee war torn or occupied countries, for the most part yes it is older men with there wife's and kids, or younger teen age kids 20s or older that would make that trip because they can afford to. That whole women and children and old men fleeing first is false, you probably saw it in a Hollywood movie somewhere and took it as real, in most of history, even the watered down history you all read in school that does not happen really.

What does happen though is this. Those three groups however seem to generally the first to die, or be subverted, or be reintegrated into whatever new regime or nuttery is going on and shaping.

Old people for the obvious reason, if there that age there to old to be going on long trips with possible dead ends at the end. Why bother with that when you got one right in front of you only without all that long trips. And generally any new occupiers wont bother with older men or women as long as they conform or dont get in the way.

Children again well children do not go anywhere there parents don't go by themselves. Do you see any 5 or 10yr olds getting on a train and going through war zones by themselfs? Nope you dont, because it does not necessarily exist, the trip alone even with family may kill them, by themselves its an almost guarantee that it will.

And women, well again obvious reason. General older women with there husbands and kids, and if any of there younger women are there when the whole mess goes down?

Well...Here it will likely go down something like one of these two scenarios in the links below, only imagine a more middle eastern setting, and not all will want to get away. After all even ISIL fighters now are likely looking like a better opportunity then going who knows were on a promise with there sweetheart from the village, most especially now that religious extremists of that kind have come in the money and everything.
So yes. Example 1.
Example 1
Example 2.
Exam ple 2.

Quite literally the new occupiers would start looking like a much better option then the teen age kids from there villages so yes a great majority of young viable females would stay behind as a conscious choice simply because its a better option. It would be like who would you choose, the guy whos going nowhere and has no standing, or the guys who just came into to town and has that cool Humvee and a much better place in the new order of things and much more potential?

I think most people taking things out of context, if anything women are survivalists and so are men. There options are merely different, most especially in such a situation. So the same thing will ensue in such a situation as the stirring of the middle eastern regions as has always happened in other war torn regions. What happened in Serbia, or even WW1 and 2 or any other war? I do believe a version of what happened there will happen here, and people will migrate in those templates as well.

So in a way ya you could say that all these guys just got out-competed for a mate by better more heavily armed extremists sometimes literally at gun point. So ya! Chances are that your not going to be seeing all that many marriage age females, or older people, or kids coming out of war zones or any society or place that is a ruble heap by now. Because those are the 3 things which get targeted and effected the most when the # really goes down.

Though I think a great majority of these refuges like you said are merely converts looking for greener pastures as there options got a whole lot slimmer. So ya your likely right on that part. I mean as much as you can, based on your knowledge of Hollywood scripted plots you have seen or read about. That stuff always leads to some serious cognitive dissonance in people or even whole nations of people. Basing real world occurrences on things on what amounts to fairy tales told by salesmen to sell books and movies. Is always bound to lead to some funny monthy python stuff.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lakesidepark

Yet there are also zero countries (including the U.S.) that is actively screening these refugees to even detect whether they are legitimate refugees fleeing a war zone!

There is one country Australia , yes i am proud of my country . Our ex prime minister suggested taking persecuted minorities first Christians , Yazidis and druze first . I fail to see a downside to that .

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
These refugees are nothing but a religious invasion force. They are already acting like the uncontrollable animals they are and there will be more and more problems as they continue to populate the currently non-Muslim world. If you don't realize that is is a much larger, long-term plan...you will be sadly mistaken.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

Because no one has the balls to say it I will.

This is all by design, the tensions and oppositions of belief and mental exercises of thought are bound to clash,..

I GARUNTEE there is a cover up of patchwork behind the scene, this mass migrations of mostly men and religious nutters are the perfect distraction for the globalists.

This crap is clear as day. People wanna feel sorry for thsee people fleeing their "war torn countries"... Hiw about NA GTFO of the middle east, stop funding radicals, and everyone cools the fk out and relax?

Oh no, globalists dont want that, #s going to hit the fan before elections and new terms..

I have no sympathy for humans who can't get along and behave themselves because of BELIEF taught by PAPER.

Rip the pages out if all books and realize we are all human. We are being out against eachother.

End of story.

Very well said. Any artificial learn "ism/belief" versus getting along, choosing peace and to be kind to others, and putting aside weaponized opinions, that support others being harmed. Everyone has this responsibility.

Of course I think this is Isil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join