It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and 9/23

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Yeah, I KNOW what you are suggesting and I'm telling you that that is impossible. Because you can't use math that way. Do you think this is my first time seeing this hokum on this website?

If you knew what I was suggesting, you would not say it is impossible. 1+1 does equal 2, and 2+0+0+1 does equal 3.

The only impossible thing was the overall outcome. It was always going to half fail, because I deliberately made half the OP wrong (Yes, I know - 'Well you would say that.').

There is a reason I opened with "My head is a little messed up". And why I asked two questions. There is a reason why I made the second 'date' specific when the first date was non-specific.

I was looking for a certain outside response - and got it.

OH

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP....I see dead people......

Do they speak to you?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OratoryHeist

originally posted by: yuppa
OP....I see dead people......

Do they speak to you?

If i could just get them to shut up id be doing great! lol!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OratoryHeist

No, you are 100% wrong. You aren't half wrong. You can't just randomly attribute unrelated numbers to create prophetic context. If you could, physics wouldn't be a valid scientific discipline. I mean you could just add 12 grams to 6 days and get 18 feet all so that you can attribute it to some unforeseen event. It's just a ridiculous premise.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join