It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War On Terrorism = War On Your Freeedoms!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
could it be any more obvious? more fake bin laden tapes, more terror alerts, more civilians killed in iraq, what will it take for you to see the light ?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Oh dear enlightened one:

I hate to tell you this, but no one who is behind this governent and this president will budge an inch...it will definately take the "draft" (coming soon to theaters near you) in order to change some minds.

Even then, most of the Bush blind will tell you the Democrats are the ones who want the draft (as if George does their bidding), and they will come up with all sort of excuses why a call to duty is imminent.

The blind will remain blind..wait till you see the responses to this thread

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Not to mention a war on terrorism is just plain stupid. Terrorism itself is not the enemy, but the TACTIC of an enemy.

Why are we in Iraq again?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Our freedom went down the drain with the enactment of the Patriot Act. This tidy little document states in plain and defined language what the govt. will do when confronted with a possible terrorist attack or God forbid mass casualities. All the Pres. has to do is let the words "Martial Law" roll off his lips and this country will be shut down tighter than a ticks butt. I have a sneaking suspension that before the next election this is going to happen just to make sure one of the Bush's remain in power. Look at 'ole Jeb; he is going over to survey the damage done by the eathquake and report to his brother. I think DUBUA is grooming him for this position now. In the months and years to come before the next election, watch the newspapers and other media and notice how much attention will be paid to Jeb. He is going to silently start posturing himself to take on even more responsibility than the governership. I don't think the forces that are unseen in the govt. are going to settle for anything else other than a Bush in the White House or at least a Republican.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Flyin, you are right. Dictators usually appoint a brother or a designated next of kin as successor to the "throne"

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Has anyone checked out the text of the Intelligence Reform Act of 2004?

I am thinking that this new law is a continuation of the Patriot Act, set to expire this year.

Shadowy Terrorist Network = Bush Administration?

Masterfully played out as though facing resistance from the administration, this new law puts all the control in the hands of you-know-who.....Voldemort!! muhahahahaha.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
an empire needs endless war in order to stay alive and big and strong.
human lives dont really matter much here.

new topics

top topics

join