It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Rock Demo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I figured Blue Pill would get comments. The lyrics came from spending time at ATS.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gentledissident
I figured Blue Pill would get comments. The lyrics came from spending time at ATS.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Thanks again. I would have, of course, made a narrative video. However, you managed to work both contrasting themes of the lyrics into one setting. That's pretty amazing. The timing is good too. The man behind the scenes is a nice touch.
edit on 24-9-2015 by gentledissident because: too soon to rise for punctuation

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
BTW, my GF called your Tire Swing video "perfect". You also made her LOL.

She may have been slightly discomforted by the Blue Pill video. I really do appreciate that.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I just showed my daughter the Blue Pill video. I pointed how ingenious you are for equating corruption and escape. She then pointed out how the models all look alike like Agent Smith.

BTW, love that last frame.
edit on 24-9-2015 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19849499]
BTW, love that last frame.

The last frame was _almost_ the infamous white & gold dress.

But it was too disruptive to the video, detracted from the power of the lyrics. And besides. I felt leaving the implication on a subconscious level actually enhanced the power of the lyrics. Like the Girlfriend said "slightly discomforted". The fashion industry through the eyes of a conspiracy thinker.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 24-9-2015 by mikegrouchy because: grammar

edit on 24-9-2015 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

I'd heard about the dress, as some people at work asked me "What color is the dress?" The 1st person had to explain it to me. I then told the others that I hadn't seen it. I never did research it. My daughter exclaimed during the video "There's the dress!". I figured she was talking about that dress. I watched the video after you showed me the dress I'd been hearing about (I wasn't paying attention to the attire, there's so much more going on). I didn't see it. I then called her in to ask what she was talking about. Se said it was a white dress with 2 belts that became a meme. I really try to not give up hope for humanity, but they really try me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join