It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Has Been ‘Profoundly Successful’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Republicans refusing to allow Obama to do anything does not make him an unsuccessful president. The republicans are a pitiful bunch

Obama refuses to compromise, and the GOP are the bad guys. Right.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I see it's time for the weekly bash Obama-fest.

Weekly? The man has low hanging fruit, daily.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

In other words, Limbaugh claims Obama is happy to watch the decline of the U.S. because that’s been his agenda from the start.

The icing on that cake is he is all bestie's with the Pope now.

Obamas 'Mission Accomplished'.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The unemployment rate is currently at 5.1. The Stock Market has recovered from its 2008 crash. Gay marriage can't be illegal. Marijuana laws are relaxing.

Bull and crap.

The only reason the stock market is doing 'good' is because of the fed's artifical manipulation of the rates that make the only game in town stocks.

According to more RELIABLE sources there are over 100 million Americans out of work.

Unemployment rate at 5 percent BLAH.

Creative government accounting takes care of that when people that stop looking for work no longer gets counted.
edit on 22-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Republicans refusing to allow Obama to do anything does not make him an unsuccessful president. The republicans are a pitiful bunch

I agree,

how pathetic people are when they believe Obama's goal was to ruin the country or destroy it.

Grow the f up!

Anything Obama put forward to move the US forward was torn apart by Republicans. Its their job, they cannot agree or shake hands with Obama because when it comes time for election they wont have any ammo.

some of you have incredibly short memories, does no one remember Bush?

How bad do you think the country will be when another Bush cohert gets into office?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
With all due respect, that has to be the dumbest thing I've read/heard in a long time.

Why in the hell would Obama want the reputation of having ruined America? How does that in any way make him look good as a president? Why would Obama not want to look good as a president?

I truly believe Obama had some good intentions early on, but got caught up in the quagmire that is Congress, and I don't think he had what it took to get through that quagmire. He sold out a few times, to just get something done, and I'm sad about that.

But no way did Obama set out to fail.

No, he didn't set out to fail. That's the point. Obama thinks America is a terrible country, and needs to be brought down to size. He's a anti-american utopian progressive. He thinks it's unfair that America has done so well in less than 300 years, and we must have taken advantage of the rest of the planet.

I sincerely wished Obama *had* failed at his agenda. Nothing he has done has improved the lives of every American one iota. We are making less money, we are less safe, state sovereignty has been further reduced, greater regulations and cronyism are reducing everyone's opportunity for prosperity, our debt has nearly doubled, our allies have no reason to trust us.

EDIT: Almost forgot that 'income inequality' and corporate cronyism have increased during his tenure...
edit on 22-9-2015 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Anything Obama put forward to move the US forward was torn apart...

Maybe if anything Obama put forward wasn't a terrible idea, and/or he had enough humility to compromise, or he realized that the increasing numbers of opposing party was a message from the People of the United States...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

hah.. are you for real?

you honestly think the Republicans would agree with anything good or bad Obama says?

Obama could find a cure for cancer, offer it up for free to everyone with it having no negative impact what so ever.. the republicans would still scream Bloody Mary about how it will ruin the economy and destroy America

It is glaringly obvious to everyone outside of the USA how stupid your 2 party system is. No matter what, they cannot agree with each other because if it got to an election the people would just say

'' well, the ones in charge are doing a good job, the opposition always agree with them so.. why change? ''

stupid stupid stupid americans.. you get the government you deserve!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus >>>> I won't argue that you're right in the damage Obama is doing to the country, weakening it with his agenda. But I do have to be clear that Obama is just the empty suit the puppet masters put in office, he is in no way part of the decision making process. Its funny that he and the Pope have gotten together since the Pope is his counterpart in religion. Are we lost? Is it over? Somehow I think that the puppet masters will have a day of reckoning and their plans will be laid bare and they'll be brought down by their own hands. We'll see.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

How is he fundamentally transforming the country?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
So, Obama is single handly trying to destroy this country huh? What about Bush and Clinton, what Obama is doing is a continuation of their policies, they get a pass and it squarely rests on his shoulders?

When will people realize that he is a politician, goodness graciuos.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

My wife is gainfully employed. I started a business, wildly successful no less. Everyone in my immediate family that can work, has a job and all of my close friends that can work have jobs as well. That's in Maryland, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Texas, California, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Utah, Arizona, DC, Florida and New York.

We all have health insurance, Cars that work, Healthy children, we haven't been attacked by terrorists, been caught up in any race riots, been victims of violent crimes etc.

I don't have a job, my wife has a part time low paid internship and can't find additional employment, my car is acting up, and I don't have health insurance, OH but I am FORCED to purchase insurance...that sure helps, with not having a job an all...I'll take the IRS penalty I guess...sure glad that forced Obamacare/IRS penalty helps me with my diabetes and kidney disease

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This thread seems to be foreshadowing the shallow, non-original anti-whatever-threads coming up until the election.
When is it due?

2016? No?

2017?..
Great.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

I'm not a fan of either party. But you can hardly blame one or the other for blocking what they feel is bad policy.

Last thing I want is a rubber stamp congress that just passes everything a sitting president wants.

There is no surer or quicker way to see a country fail than that.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I see it's time for the weekly bash Obama-fest.
Obama and his supporters bashed bush regularly well in to Obama's presidency. Why do you think obama should be any different. You left wingers always have a problem with your standards being applied to you or your favored politicians.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You left wingers always have a problem with your standards being applied to you or your favored politicians.

As a "Lefty", I have absolutely no problem with all politicians being held to the same standard and held accountable for their wrongdoing.

The difference here is that while Obama deserves criticism on many issues, the level it has gone to has become insanely stupid.

This thread is proof. This thread is based on a premise from a known propaganda media outlet that does not look at facts or context. They make things up just to get their gullible readers outraged over nothing.

And people fall for it every time, without an original thought whatsoever.

Brainwashed fools.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
According to more RELIABLE sources there are over 100 million Americans out of work.

Which sources are they? Alex Jones?

Unemployment rate at 5 percent BLAH.

Creative government accounting takes care of that when people that stop looking for work no longer gets counted.

That's been dropping too bud. Unemployment Rate - U6 It's currently at 10.3%. So nice try there.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Unemployment rate as of right now stands at 5.1% the lowest it has been since 2007

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Unemployment rate as of right now stands at 5.1% the lowest it has been since 2007

Those stats are misleading like the polls always are.Hilarious how they do not take in account for people who stop looking for work and are no longer counted.Hiarlious how 11+ millions illegal immigrants don't count towards unemployment rate.Hilarious how the government controlled media continues to get everything wrong.

Girl as well as others are murdered by a illegal immigrant and they are more worried by non-criminals calling Obama a muslim.The media has become a total joke to listen to anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join