It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You probably don't want to hear this but California is using water left from fracking...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My cousin who is a chemical engineer in Hermosa Beach, CA is taking a shower with a bucket in there to catch any extra water. She then pours this on her dying flower bed plants. Her real estate is going to be worth nada if they don't build desalinization plants like Iran's. With the Japanese radiation and the fracking chemicals you will see lots of people getting cancers in the next few years. Everyone needs to relocate to the Mississippi river areas.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

Total Idiocracy over on the left coast. Seems to me the time is right to build a wall around that place and put in a "no-fly" zone to keep them from screwing up the rest of the country. Damned if I want Cali Refugees coming to my community; instituting their communist, hippie ideas and turning our children into vegans.

Let Californians go the way of the Dodo.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: frugal

build desalinization plants

Another good idea.
I swear the old saying "good ole American know how" has really taken a back seat when it comes to other countries who invest in their infrastructure, high speed rail systems and healthcare systems.

<< 1   >>

join