It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

78 yr old man punched over a Nutella sample.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What a sad world we have today. A 24 yr old man punches a 78 year old man for speaking his mind.
The story doesn't say much about the assailant but I would assume he's a honey of a fella. I know Nutella is the bomb but good god man, go buy a jar...

www.latimes.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

An acquaintance of mine once told me that he saw people fighting over Bubble Gum and Pencils at Black Friday. I sometimes wonder if Civilization is becoming decadent .

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I think calling it civilization is a stretch any more. There's no civil left.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Before reading article I thought maybe there was an argument over how delicious Nutella is!

Sounds like the younger guy had a roid rage!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
they should take this young buck and the old lady church purse snatcher and all these old timer attackers and strap em all to a wall or something in an old folks home where they all have dementia amd let them have their way........would be fun to watch.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well, I'm not a big fan of people settling their differences by punching each other out. But maybe the old geezer was being a total a-hole. Just because somebody is old doesn't instantly make them worth your sympathy. Believe me, I'm no spring chicken, and some people are just annoying jerks from birth to the grave.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I would fight someone to the death if they came near my import-only Nutella.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Didn't even know there was imported Nutella...

Going to have to go find that.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Didn't even know there was imported Nutella...

Going to have to go find that.

Yeah, the domestic version is produced in Canada and the speculation is since trans-fats have been required to be listed that Ferrero Rocher only changed the recipe for the North American version.

The Italian one always has a better mouth feel and more of a hazelnut flavor to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Maybe he had too many halals and overdosed. Nutella is halal certified in Australia.

and I have heard there is a link between too many halals and old men being punched.

at least, that's the news...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Derrick Gharabighi, 24, had snagged several samples when the elderly shopper told him to take just one, Burbank police Officer Cindy Guillen told Times Community News.

“The victim told Mr. Gharabighi that he wanted a sample and he shouldn’t take so many,” Sgt. Claudio Losacco said.

That’s when Gharabighi reportedly punched the man in the face.

Just a greedy, mean kid. That's too nice, he's a piece of crap.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Sounds like a 24 year-old brat! He must have been spoiled his whole life and thought he was entitled to take as many samples as he wanted! There's a lot of inconsiderate and disrespectful people in the world today.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wow Nutella nuts.

I find this interesting most CostCo's seem to be a easy going place. I've seen very few stories over fights or trouble happening in them. Well unless it's the holiday season, than all bets are off for every place.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
Well unless it's the holiday season, than all bets are off for every place.

Yeah. I got hit by a canoe one year.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If the old guy smashed half a dozen Nutella jars over the 24 year olds head then maybe it would have been justified.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
That's nothing. My wife and I are in our sixties and regularly fight over who has the most room in bed. Not withstanding forty years ago she would pull me over her side of the bed. But you don't want to know that and I aint talking.
P.S. Nutella on hot waffles mmmmmm.
edit on 22-9-2015 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
What a sad world we have today. A 24 yr old man punches a 78 year old man for speaking his mind.
The story doesn't say much about the assailant but I would assume he's a honey of a fella. I know Nutella is the bomb but good god man, go buy a jar...

www.latimes.com...

Sure it seems outrageous... but have you HAD the Nutella Waffle!? HAVE YOU!?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The 24 year old needs to be tied to a post and let the old man beat the living sh!t out of him nuff said.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

originally posted by: Bluntone22

www.latimes.com...

Sure it seems outrageous... but have you HAD the Nutella Waffle!? HAVE YOU!?

No... But it's now on my bucket list. Lol

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Got to be a hot waffle.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join