It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salutations from someone neither here nor there!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
First and foremost greetings to all of ATS! Long time lurker but first time poster. I feel as though I can bring a little bit of variety to the table in terms of topics being discussed here as my field of interests is quite vast.

A bit about me, 24 year old Canadian male avid Gamer,salt water aquarist,table top hobbiest and devoted feience to a lovely lady.

I keep an open mind about most if not all topics allowing for my perceptions of these to evolve with the collection of knowledge I gain on them.

I work as a civil servant for my local municipality. I in fact make the tap water being a water treatment plant operator(we don't use flouride
) however I was split on weather or not it should be pulled but that's a topic for another day.

Their are so many different people bringing so much experience and thought from so many area's on this site that I greatly look forward to our interactions and discussions.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You say you're a gamer and table top hobbyist (not sure what that is), but! It instantly reminded me of a game on Steam, Tabletop Simulator. I'm sure you'll have a great time here...and well I'm not too great at this, but welcome aboard.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ah,I should have clarified I love all video games as well as table top games like warhammer, Heroscape, D&D,Catan ect. to: Tiamat384

edit on 22-9-2015 by Athetos because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos
Well that simulator might be fun
I personally love survival games for solo play and everything else has its time to play.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

So, if you are neither here nor there, then you are nowhere and therefore, how are you able to process this? Does this mean you are everywhere

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Wait, is this you?

Only playing, welcome don't bump your head to much in the dark, and remember freaks come out at night.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Everywhere.

I choose the name from the main antagonist of the video game Axiom Verge. In which the hero (Trace) working with quantum BS finds himself in a digital world interacting with beings called axiom which are sentient programmes. Their world was ravaged by a being known as Athetos who is actually trace but from an alternate reality. His quantum accident effectively sharttered his being and spread him around. Athetos literally means to not belong and this version of trace didn't belong as he was created by the accident. Athetos is responsible for a world wide genocide just so he could study the planets advanced tech in peace.

Just a very intriguing story that I quite enjoy.
reply to: soulpowertothendegree

edit on 22-9-2015 by Athetos because: Clarity

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

LOL, serious much....sheesh, lighten up dude!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree
too much introduction in my introduction?

new topics

top topics

join