It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ready to Endorse Biden -- with Conditions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yes. Obama would LOVE him!

Thank you -- definitely kindred spirits! He would seem to be the perfect Obama successor, and could run on continuing the legacy that Obama began.

But this kind of makes me doubt the rumors even more. Why not just encourage and endorse Patrick to run? What purpose can Biden serve? Patrick is at least as qualified as Biden. As governor, he has executive experience, and a standing track record of accomplishments. Obviously not everyone will like his track record, but plenty will. It seems Patrick could give any Democrat candidate a run for their money!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Why not just encourage and endorse Patrick to run? What purpose can Biden serve?

Americans are disillusioned with Obama. Like it or not, another black president being endorsed by the first black president wouldn't have a chance today. MOTS would be the word of the day. Democrats LOVE Biden and he's got the sympathy of a nation, too. He could serve as the "go-between" and give Patric a leg up.

It's funny. I was skeptical, but I'm beginning to think these rumors may have some merit. LOL!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Good point.

If Obama feels strongly enough about Hillary (in a bad way), the last thing Obama would want is for her to carry on what he has started -- or not carry it on. If Obama thought Biden was going to endorse Hillary, he might step in with a plan like this to make sure that doesn't happen. Could he be adopting the Republican playbook from 2008? I.e., anyone but Hillary? Even if it means letting a Republican win and screw everything up to set up a win in 2020? (I know... didn't work so well for the Republicans... haha!)

Another thought I had is that someone has deliberately spread a few false rumors, including this one, to find a snitch. If any/all of the rumors become public, then they know who the snitch is. There's a name for this tactic, but I don't remember what it is right now...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'll quote a line from a popular western movie.....

"You know what I would do? I'd take the deal and then crawfish and drill that old devil in the a**"

edit on 22-9-2015 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
"You know what I would do? I'd take the deal and then crawfish and drill that old devil in the a**"

Biden's your huckleberry.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

HAHAHA Right!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Not sure an Obama endorsement would mean a lot to most people at this point.

Joe needs to call John McCain and ask him what his thoughts are regarding an endorsement from an unpopular, exiting POTUS. Pretty sure after that talk, Joe will request Obama not endorse him at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Maybe Obama wants his wife, Michelle, to be nominated. He has said more than once that she would make a great president. The thought makes me want to puke, but he was dead serious.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I had to chuckle when I read that -- that has been my hubby's suspicion -- and greatest fear -- for a while now! And, yes, it sickens him too.

Personally, I don't think Obama's ego would allow Michele the opportunity to do better and show him up -- or worse, be a more popular presicent -- so he'd never really go for that... but to keep the peace at home, he may have to say he would! He might, however, be preparing one or both of his daughters to run when they're old enough. Then he could take all the credit

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I had to chuckle when I read that -- that has been my hubby's suspicion -- and greatest fear -- for a while now! And, yes, it sickens him too.

Personally, I don't think Obama's ego would allow Michele the opportunity to do better and show him up -- or worse, be a more popular presicent -- so he'd never really go for that... but to keep the peace at home, he may have to say he would! He might, however, be preparing one or both of his daughters to run when they're old enough. Then he could take all the credit

I think it is probably too late for her to get into the presidential race, but I was thinking more like the vice-president. Obama doesn't want to turn loose of power and access to information, and, like Bill Clinton, a wife in a power position would sure help his Obama Foundation set to kick off in full steam January 2017.

The Obamas learned cunning from the best...the Clintons.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I think it is probably too late for her to get into the presidential race, but I was thinking more like the vice-president. Obama doesn't want to turn loose of power and access to information, and, like Bill Clinton, a wife in a power position would sure help his Obama Foundation set to kick off in full steam January 2017.

The Obamas learned cunning from the best...the Clintons.

And if he becomes the head of the U.N., imagine the possibilities with Michele in the White House...

Shame on me! I don't even want to go there!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Obama wants to continue his legacy. No surprise there. And that will be very telling. I hope Biden runs because it will reflect what the American people think the last 8 years have been like.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Ha! This actually reminds me of the story of how Joe got his slot as Obama's running mate.

I never believed it was just a coincidence that Beau Biden signed the Delaware arrest warrant for Larry Sinclair AND that he was arrested AT his press conference outing Obama for their 1999 tryst that involved coc aine and crack.

*ahem* And that all charges against Larry were later dropped because they were bogus.

Maybe Obama wants to pick Joe's VP because Joe picked himself, so to speak, as Obama's VP.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I never believed it was just a coincidence that Beau Biden signed the Delaware arrest warrant for Larry Sinclair AND that he was arrested AT his press conference outing Obama for their 1999 tryst that involved coc aine and crack.

*ahem* And that all charges against Larry were later dropped because they were bogus.

I haven't forgotten that little... um... incident either. I was very disturbed when I heard that Beau Biden had died. I couldn't help but wonder if he knew too much. But that's probably my own over-active imagination fed by multiple conspiracy theories. I sure hope so anyway.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I haven't forgotten that little... um... incident either. I was very disturbed when I heard that Beau Biden had died. I couldn't help but wonder if he knew too much. But that's probably my own over-active imagination fed by multiple conspiracy theories. I sure hope so anyway.

Can't say it didn't cross my mind, too.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Good point.

If Obama feels strongly enough about Hillary (in a bad way), the last thing Obama would want is for her to carry on what he has started -- or not carry it on. If Obama thought Biden was going to endorse Hillary, he might step in with a plan like this to make sure that doesn't happen. Could he be adopting the Republican playbook from 2008? I.e., anyone but Hillary? Even if it means letting a Republican win and screw everything up to set up a win in 2020? (I know... didn't work so well for the Republicans... haha!)

Another thought I had is that someone has deliberately spread a few false rumors, including this one, to find a snitch. If any/all of the rumors become public, then they know who the snitch is. There's a name for this tactic, but I don't remember what it is right now...

The President, his wife, and Valerie Jarrett hate Clinton. They want her taken out of the race.

www.newsmax.com...

Dick Morris tells Newsmax TV that Bill and Hillary Clinton are convinced the mushrooming email scandal threatening to destroy Hillary's presidential run has been orchestrated by President Barack Obama, his wife Michelle and his senior adviser Valerie Jarrett.

"From the Clinton point of view, this is all set up by Barack Obama and Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett, the three of them. Barack hates Bill and Valerie and Michelle hate Hillary," Morris, a former Clinton family confidante and adviser to President Bill Clinton, said Wednesday on "The Steve Malzberg Show."
"They're determined not to let Hillary be the next president. This is the gospel according to Clinton, because they're worried that he'll compromise the legacy....

"They believe, and they're basically right, that in the world of Washington you cannot have leak after leak after leak after leak after leak from the executive branch in a Democratic administration without the president letting it happen."

As well, Morris said, the White House has not launched a probe of the ongoing leaks about Hillary Clinton's use of a private email address and server as secretary of state — a possible breach of security being investigated by the FBI.

"Obama is orchestrating it … Not necessarily the Barack Obama, but Michelle and Valerie and maybe Barack, certainly with Barack's knowledge," he said.

"And that's why [Vice President Joe] Biden's going to announce [he's running for president] in September because they're determined to have Biden as the Democratic nominee.

"They're confident that he'll be the rubber stamp they want to succeed Barack and they know Biden could never beat Hillary, but Hillary could beat Hillary."

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'll be honest, I don't believe that for one bit.

The fact that Obama's uncle, Cecil Goeldner, worked in LIttle Rock at Systematics, Inc, as a core banking systems architect while Hillary and the Rose Law Firm were representing them and while they were at the center of a 'banking spy scandal' leads me to believe the Clintons and Obamas family go way back and probably share a few secrets.

A rift between Hillary and Obama is nothing but smoke and mirrors. Hillary actually aided in Obama securing the nomination in 2008, when she kept her name on the Michigan ballot while he removed his.

I've come to the conclusion that any bitter rivalry between major members of the two parties is all orchestrated. And that would include party in-fighting.
edit on 22-9-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thank you for the link... I will read it, but it already lost me at Dick "Twinkle Toes" Morris. I don't trust that weasel for a minute. But it's not just the scandal; it's the way he turned on the Clintons, and he's just kinda slimy. (That's not really the word I want to use, but T&Cs and all) But I'm an equal opportunity hater: I don't trust anyone in politics!

I know that's the word though -- that the Obamas/Jarrett absolutely loathe the Clintons. I believe it, and I think there's probably lots of dirty stuff going on behind the scenes that we have no clue. I sometimes think that these squabbles and oppositions within the power-hungry PTB ranks is part of the reason they haven't gotten further than they have.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I'll be honest, I don't believe that for one bit.

The fact that Obama's uncle, Cecil Goeldner, worked in LIttle Rock at Systematics, Inc, as a core banking systems architect while Hillary and the Rose Law Firm were representing them and while they were at the center of a 'banking spy scandal' leads me to believe the Clintons and Obamas family go way back and probably share a few secrets.

That is brand new information to me. Wow.

A rift between Hillary and Obama is nothing but smoke and mirrors. Hillary actually aided in Obama securing the nomination in 2008, when she kept her name on the Michigan ballot while he removed his.

Can you tell me about that? How did that help Obama? I don't remember anything about it.

I've come to the conclusion that any bitter rivalry between major members of the two parties is all orchestrated. And that would include party in-fighting.

Hmmm... I'll have to think about this. I've been tending to believe the talk, and Obama's seeming lack of support for Hillary both with her Sec of State issues and in the election seemed to support that. But you never know what these manipulative critters will do... I'll have to keep this in mind.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yes. A few years ago I was researching some things, and I happened upon a 'personal' website address for Obama's uncle, Cecil Goeldner. He was married to Virginia Dunham (Stanley Dunham's sister). Source

Cecil's website had been pulled down in 2003, but I brought it up via the waybackarchive.

Here are some of the page addresses if you are interested in bringing it up on wayback, too:

• home.att.net/~c.goeldner/homepage.html
• home.att.net/~c.goeldner/whois_1.html
• home.att.net/~c.goeldner/whois_2.html
• home.att.net/~c.goeldner/whois_3.html
• home.att.net/~c.goeldner/whois_4.html
• home.att.net/~c.goeldner/work.html
• home.att.net/~c.goeldner/mytwin.html

It was very enlightening stuff, and I could actually tell you another interesting story about Cecil's connection to Systematics, Inc. (later Alltel) that would have your tinfoil hat buzzing, but I won't derail your thread.

(But let me know if you want to hear it and I'll send it to you privately.)

Anyway, as to Hillary helping Obama by keeping her name on the Michigan ballot...

When Michigan (and Florida) party leaders moved the date of the primary, in violation of the party rules, it was decided that the votes would not immediately count and the Rules and Bylaws committee would meet at a later date to decide if or how to count the votes at all. Obama withdrew his name from the Michigan ballot (as did a few other candidates), but Hillary kept hers on. When the Rules and Bylaws committee met in May 2008, they decided to GIVE Obama four of Hillary's delegates (roughly 600,000 votes cast for Hillary) and a whopping 55 delegates cast for 'Undecided.'

Hillary reserved the right to take the fight to the credential committee and to the Denver convention, but in the end she didn't put up nary a fuss and got on board the Obama train. But it was a good show prior to that and I was totally convinced it was a bitter rivalry.

The DNC had to pull this stunt TO DRAG Obama across the finish line -- technically, Hillary won the popular vote.

They ARE manipulative. I think Hillary is helping Bernie, right now, with her email scandal. I don't think she wants to be president and I don't believe any charges will come from the email scandal. All it will do is aid Bernie in the nomination and keep him from having to sling mud. It will make him look like a true grassroots underdog who didn't have to fight dirty to beat Hillary.

And I think Joe Biden will split the moderate democrat vote to throw the race to Bernie, too.

AND...AND...*whew*

I think Trump will break from republicans and split the conservative vote to aid Bernie in the general election. Trump's loyalty pledge and the backdating he did with that stinks of shenanigans.

I wrote a blog post on that here if you are interested: Political Dirty Tricksters

I think Congress really, really likes Bernie's 18 trillion dollar plan for America. Yes...I really do.

<< 1    3 >>

join