It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carly Fiorina Rejects Facts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Metallicus

A just and civilized society does not kill its prisoners or its babies.

Define civilized. I guess we really haven't seen a civilized society on planet Earth, because capitol punishment, abortion and infanticide has been with us in virtually every civilized society, as we have known it.

I would agree that we have never had a civilized and just society in human history. I am simply saying that if it were to exist it would not be killing people...prisoners, babies, rivals or otherwise.
edit on 2015/9/22 by Metallicus because: fixed last sentence

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ah cute, arguing from hypothetical point.

Yes I would, feel free to prove me wrong.

Care to actually answer what fact I was rejecting or just change the topic?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well, I leave for a bit and I miss nearly 3 pages of discussion. Let me try to catch up.

Yeah, she has a punchable face. So does most of the GOP candidates. Except Jeb, I like Jeb.

Ted Cruz is most punchable IMO. He's just so smarmy looking...

Another point I've seen in this thread is the "But But Democrats lie too." Yeah, and Fox news makes sure everybody knows about it. Some of you even mentioned the Hilary case. Like that horse hasn't been beaten to death. It's not like these issues have flown under the radar. The email scandal has devastated her campaign and she'll likely retreat.

What we are talking about is BS stacked on top of more BS. THE CMP videos are BS. They're extremely misleading and cannot even be used in a court of law as an official record due to numerous edits. Now people are making up what's in the videos?

edit on 22-9-2015 by TheAmazingYeti because: added photo of my man, Jeb Bush.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wow. This thread is getting derailed all over the place...

What was the original topic?? Oh. Carly Fiorina Rejects Facts.

(I disagree with the "punchable face" comment. I don't like physical women-bashing - or man bashing - from either side of the isle.)

Carly Fiorina BELIEVES this is what the video shows, regardless of the fact the actual footage does not show this incident, but shows stock footage of "something" that "could" be an aborted fetus or "could" be some other tragedy.

To clarify:
Is there gruesome and horrifying footage that was used to "illustrate" a story told in the video? Yes.

There was, however, no actual footage of the event in the story. There is, however, "stock footage" of what is supposedly an aborted fetus, though there is no way to check if this was a miscarry, abortion, or premature birth. There is no evidence in the videos other than an uncorroborated story.

I can understand how she might have been fooled by the footage. It is misleading in the videos. The whole nature of the videos was to attempt to shut down PP by creating a false charge of "baby part selling" and all the horror that image brings up.

Is she, as the OP says "rejecting facts?" Well, in a strict sense, yes, but I think its more of a case of believing the videos at face value rather than trying to reject facts. If anything, it shows naivety in the face of powerful propaganda.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sure. Give us an article from a liberal politician with them "spewing a half-truth and outright fabrication". Fairs fair.

How about this for starters:

"If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan'

Source

That's just lazy... How long ago was that? Geeze, anything more recent?

What do you mean recent? It hasn't even been fully enacted yet. There's more, long after Obama is out of office.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Just wait to the American people see this

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Oh damn that would make her no different than John Kerry.

Gasp! the FAUX outrage.
edit on 22-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

If anything, it shows naivety in the face of powerful propaganda.

Kinda like how the current potus played along with the Sony hacks ?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

It's a Woman's Perogative to Reject Facts .

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 22-9-2015 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

???

Wow. Derailment again.

The topic of the thread is Carly Fiorina, not Obama. There are PLENTY of threads on Obama doing this and that for you to complain about him on, but this thread is on the topic of Carly Fiorina. Please, whatever your feelings about Obama, and the Sony hack, they are irrelevant to this thread.
- AB

edit on 22-9-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Wow. Derailment again.

Nope.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Wow. Derailment again.

Nope.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nope, what? You linked to the beginning of the thread, which is clearly about Carly, not the POTUS and the Sony Hack.
The thread topic is now all over the place with people saying "yeah but so and so did such and such!" as if that's somehow relevant to what Carly Fiorina is doing in regards to PP.

Sooooooo.... ???

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Why does ATS allow these ridiculous political posts ? There are plenty of forums for political debate.

ATS is a CONSPIRACY site. No conspiracy in a Presidential candidates known crappy business record.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

" Why does ATS allow these ridiculous political posts ? "

Yeah , Why is that ? Smells like a Conspiracy there to me.............

Things are Not Always what we Think them to be I Guess...........

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 22-9-2015 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

It's a Woman's Perogative to Reject Facts .

i297.photobucket.com...

Funny i thought that was the mythbusters forte,about i reject your reality and substitute it with my own?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
She's set in preconceived notions that happened to her personally and or that she agrees from with her partisan siding, apparently, as I mentioned in another thread.

Women reject facts? What the... But hey, with the original premise:

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

Besides having one of those, punchable faces,

Reminds me of Trump's sexist "look at that face" insult of Fiorina...only this one encourages violence against women.

Right, exactly, except no ones going to care. For the entertainment!
edit on 22-9-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
Isn't the ability to reject obvious fact a prerequisite for being a Republican? That's certainly been my experience with them.
Yes. Also to be a Democrat.

They're all the same.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The Source of Carly's Claims:

A 19 Week old premature birth...

Here is the mom who gave birth to the premature baby. By the mother's own description, the baby lived only a few minutes after birth. There was no dissection and no one was "harvesting the baby's brain," fetal tissue, or any organs.

It is not clear if the mom is in on the scam that has been spreading. Her name is Lexi Oliver Fretz and she is a pro lifer. She has a Facebook page where she states "they did not ask for permission to use the photo." Apparently she knows the photo is being used deceptively; she seems to be okay with this because as she puts it, "YES it is illegal (using the photo without her permission) NO I am not going to do anything about it."

LINK (Daily Kos With Links...)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join