It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carly Fiorina Rejects Facts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yo someone on the death row actually DID something to deserve it.

That is called justifying. It's still murder. The reasoning you are using is irrelevant. You are still making a justification to murder someone else.

I agree with you, Krazy. A just and civilized society does not kill its prisoners or its babies. This is why I am against the death penalty, wars and anything else that causes the death of my fellow human beings.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is a moot point. Carly will never be POTUS. All the outsiders (Fiorina, Trump, Carson) will have stepped down by next spring. TPTB won't allow it. What you're seeing now is just an illusion that the "Shadow Goverment" is letting happen to make John Q. Public think they actually have a say in the system.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

But then liberals deny the fact that killing a baby is murder.....lol how does THAT compute to denying science

You and I obviously differ about when we consider it's a "baby." I'm with the Supreme Court ruling, 24 weeks. Brain activity has begun and the fetus resembles that of a human.

Yet if we found bacteria or amoebas on Mars the whole science community would be all over the news

"Theres Life In the Universe Besides Earth!"

Again hypocrisy.......

How about this one.

A fetus 'isn't' a person, but the Earth IS.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
This is a moot point. Carly will never be POTUS. All the outsiders (Fiorina, Trump, Carson) will have stepped down by next spring. TPTB won't allow it. What you're seeing now is just an illusion that the "Shadow Goverment" is letting happen to make John Q. Public think they actually have a say in the system.

I fear this is actually true. I remember when I was excited about Herman Cain in 2012 and all of a sudden all of these sex accusations came up that were never proven or pursued, but were enough to derail his campaign. You see this again and again anytime someone other than the establishment candidate gets ahead in the polls.

If it is Jeb and Hilary or Jeb and Joe Biden we may as well just stop voting. It's obviously pointless.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I fear this is actually true. I remember when I was excited about Herman Cain in 2012 and all of a sudden all of these sex accusations came up that were never proven or pursued, but were enough to derail his campaign. You see this again and again anytime someone other than the establishment candidate gets ahead in the polls.

If it is Jeb and Hilary or Jeb and Joe Biden we may as well just stop voting. It's obviously pointless.

Yep. Now they're urging Carson to step down over his recent comments re: a Muslim becoming POTUS. Although he later specified an extremist, their still calling for his head (play on words). But as Stalin said "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

What's 'funny' about that ?

Is I have never seen the left ever defend a Christian with the same ferocity.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

A just and civilized society does not kill its prisoners or its babies.

Define civilized. I guess we really haven't seen a civilized society on planet Earth, because capitol punishment, abortion and infanticide has been with us in virtually every civilized society, as we have known it.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The main stream media, who we all know is in cahoots with the Democratic Party, is about to go full throttle on Carly and Carson because they would absolutely be the best leaders for Americans. It's going to get dirty, folks! They can't stand to hear a candidate say things that doesn't fit their PC agenda or follow "proper" memes spoon fed to the masses. Go Carley!!!

I swear I would pay Big Bucks to watch an open debate one-on-one with Hillary and Carly! That would draw big $$$$ for the station that lands that one.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Talk about twisting!

She is lying, has nothing to do with her being a woman.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Or a corporation....

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: UnBreakable

What's 'funny' about that ?

Is I have never seen the left ever defend a Christian with the same ferocity.

It isn't funny, as there is no religious test to become POTUS. I was just pointing out that the left wants Carson to step down after what he said, even when he specified radical. The left loves to define and wallow in racism. That's why Barry invited the clock (bomb) Muslim kid because he was suspended but not the Pop Tart gun kid. I'm not a Bill Maher fan by any means, but I felt this was right on.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Talk about twisting!

She is lying, has nothing to do with her being a woman.

Twisting? Really...
So you don't believe the OP is encouraging violence against women by saying she has a "punchable" face?
Perhaps the OP was only referring to Fiorina's 'persona'!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Or that is only the OP's personal opinion.

So yes twisting.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

So yes twisting.

Talk about "rejecting facts"!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So yes twisting.

Hey now Carson wasn't allowed to have a 'personal' opinion soooooooooooo.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Said no one ever.

People disagreed with it, and said it was wrong.

You can day the opinion of Fiorina having a punchable face is wrong all you want.
I would agree.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Is it not the opinion of the OP about the face?

What fact am I rejecting by saying that?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Honestly I don't go around wanting to punch women in their faces because of their political leanings.

But hey Imma freak.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I don't either, which again is why I said that part was a personal opinion and does not some how paint that liberals hate women.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Is it not the opinion of the OP about the face?

What fact am I rejecting by saying that?

So, if Trump, Carson, or even one of us on on ATS said Hillary had a "punchable face"...you would excuse that as 'just their opinion'?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join