It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Saudi Man Barely Escapes Falling Glass Window

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I just ran across this video and it's to insane not to share it.

This guy comes casually walking out of a building when he leans of to his right to check the bottom of his shoe before a huge sheet of glass falls and knocks him over and shatters into a million pieces.

My first instinct after seeing it was that it was fake until I saw how other people were reacting in the video.

Had he not paused for a second and leaned to the right to check his shoe it probably wouldnt have ended well. This guy should be thanking whatever dog left a mess on the sidewalk

Ghost

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
every time I watch it a damn advert pops up over the area... pointless, I'm sick of youtube. saw the video on tv though.

yeah I'm boycotting youtube from now on, sick and tired of having god damned adverts that take up 1.4 the screen pop up, not once, but every single time, and multiple times.. as if me clicking X to say GO AWAY is not enough they throw 3 more flipping adverts.

sorry op.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager
That could have easily ended up looking like the scene from the movie 'Thirteen Ghosts', where the lawyer is split in half vertically.

This guy should be thanking whatever dog left a mess on the sidewalk

Dogs are not Halal..... or whatever term they use for that. They hate dogs and pigs.... and infidels, of course.
But they love them goats and little boys.

edit on b000000302015-09-22T08:08:50-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 22 Sep 2015 08:08:50 -0500800000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Good thing it was "Safety Glass".

"Abdul, we missed. Call him back, we'll finish him inside. "

"Hey! Come back!"

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm sure he had to be somewhat pickled with shards, that's one lucky guy.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If you notice it has a slight tilt when it makes contact which turns out to be just enough to deflect it off his shoulder instead of cleaving his whole arm off. What a lucky guy...damn!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Holy crap talk about lucky, that could have turned out way worse than it did.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Amazing.....that is one lucky man...great video..

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Allah akbar!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
WOW

As he walks back in the building, you can see blood seeping through
his head attire.
Lucky man.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I believe he may have lost an ear or the corner grazed him. I used to install similar sheets of tempered glass at the local hockey rink. The ones I installed looked to be the same width about 3/4 the height assuming similar thickness. It took 3-4 people to safley lift and install at ground level. Very lucky to be mobile after that impact. The force focused on the bottom edge of the glass would be enormous. Enough to to crush his entire body if the impact hit square.

The way in which the window fell however without any tumbling at all is strange. Unless it was simple dropped vertically which suggests it simply didn't fall from its frame as it would fall forward first giving it spin. Or it fell from high enough that its acceleration down overcame its desire to spin???? Physics isn't my forte reply to: Ismynameimportant

edit on 22-9-2015 by Athetos because: Added some things

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Nice bit of off topic casual racism there

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nonvexatious

He is brainwashed, just ignore it.

Its funny how they are easily manipulated.

latest headline is "middle east and little boys", so ofcourse feeble minds easily bend to media indoctrination.

Tho, they never see to think, that the guy could just be a normal citizen, like the majority are.
edit on 9/22/2015 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join