It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Really is the Antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
My own perspective on the antichrist is any organization or person who engages in killing or threatening of human lives is the root of evil. That would include Kim Jong Un of North Korea, ISIS, and any government who continues to threaten the stability and peace in the world. That would include Russia, China and the U.S..

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Simple answer:
DAESH.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think we know who the false Prophet is. He will be addressing congress soon.
As for the AntiChrist..... Not sure yet. But.... Didnt Yeshua (Jesus) once say " And I saw Satan as a Lightning Strike", and isnt that the meaning of Barack Obama. Each of our names means something. Obama does fit alot of the descriptions. If I remember correctly there is something that happens to this guy. Severe injury to his shoulder and one eye. If that happens to Obama, then we have our man.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If You're Looking For The Anti-Christ... He Lives Here In America.
His Name Is "Landlord!"
To Learn This... Simply Refuse To Pay Your Rent. And See What Happens...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

the definitive term "The" does not precede the word "Antichrist" anywhere in the bible - why do all of the OP's biblical quotes have the word "the" before the word "antichrist" - this is wrong.

Reading your post and checking the nine Cephers that I do have, you are correct. My understanding is that Antichrist is a spirit which moves about in the minds of people. An individual entity can become part of Antichrist but not a or the Antichrist.

In my opinion you are also correct insofar as Aramaic manuscripts are concerned. I still have hope that the Hebrew and Aramaic manuscripts or even the autographs of the NT will one day be discovered.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

The very denial of the present tense incarnation which is the backbone of the whore system of religion (God is out there, not in here) is what is the hallmark of the antichrist.

My point is that the religious leaders and those they have blinded to the truth through their sky god theology, are the antichrist. The idea that God is out there and not in here is the entire premise of the antichrist.

This is how I interpret the verse.

The Christ has come and he lives in my flesh, as I also live in him.

The other possibility.

Considering this was written shortly after a man named Jesus Christ lived there is only one other way to understand the verse in my opinion. I don't believe anyone at the time was questioning if Jesus was a real person, but only if he was indeed the awaited Christ.

Some Jews did not accept Jesus as the Christ, because they didn't agree with his teaching, making them anti-christ.
edit on 22-9-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So anyone who isn't Christian, is "anti-Christ". Makes sense, actually.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Never tame your demons, just keep them on a leash.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Sublimecraft

But , and there is always at least one, the Antichrist is also called The Beast , The Deceiver , etc. many times in the Bible.

Your answer is hidden in plain sight; you revealed it by referencing the writers of the Bible. They are the 'deceivers'.
edit on 24-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I'll give you a hint: He's visiting the USA at this moment!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So anyone who isn't Christian, is "anti-Christ". Makes sense, actually.

Actually, it does. Most people responding in this thread would actually fit the description of being part of the antichrist. Especially those who deny him and the scriptures.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
My own perspective on the antichrist is any organization or person who engages in killing or threatening of human lives is the root of evil. That would include Kim Jong Un of North Korea, ISIS, and any government who continues to threaten the stability and peace in the world. That would include Russia, China and the U.S..

True. If you are threatening human life, you are definitely anti-christ.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
If You're Looking For The Anti-Christ... He Lives Here In America.
His Name Is "Landlord!"
To Learn This... Simply Refuse To Pay Your Rent. And See What Happens...

You realize that was part of Obamas secret dream team to bring this nation down? Have everyone default on their mortgage payments and refuse to pay their credit card debt; (bring the banks down in a heartbeat). You as a singular entity by not paying your rent will loose your dwelling place is all (and loose any good reference's [prior landlord defaulted] to rent another).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join