It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthing an Angel

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Inside you is a force more benevolent than anything you could ever believe.

Within you is a power stronger than anything you've ever known.

We think of angels as entities external from ourselves and extradimensional in scope. We imagine them somewhere sitting in the clouds strumming harps or flapping wings whilst sprinkling down love from heaven.

And that's true. There are angels in heaven, and they are working towards making the world a better place.

But the most powerful manifestation of angelic will exists in a place far closer towards home--because it exists within yourself.

Somewhere inside you--somewhere deep within the core of your soul--lingers a spark of pure goodness. And if tended carefully and fanned into life, that singular spark will become a bonfire of benevolence that brightens the world.

You are an angel in training. You are a force divine.

And to unlock those powers and unleash that magnificence--to release that inner potential and release the angel within--you need strive towards that goal unfailingly and unceasingly throughout every single day. And you need accept all necessary pains that come from giving birth unto such an amazing force.

Those pains arise in form of psychic discomfort from resisting the urges of your brain when it prompts you towards doing anything that runs contrary unto benevolence. And those pains are what you must endure--for to birth that angel inside, to tend that spark until it grows so bright it becomes blinding--you must force yourself towards performing nothing but angelic acts.

Thus you need endure the pangs of withholding rude statements, of refraining from unkind acts, and of preventing yourself from giving into impulsive instincts that would have you performing deeds of simple thoughtlessness or outright evil.

Then, with each abstention from negativity, that spark within you grows brighter.

And that inner angel comes one step closer towards being born.

It's a simple system that has a profound effect. Refrain from performing negative acts, then swallow all psychic discomfort that comes from resisting the brain. Accept those pangs of discomfort and let the angel within you grow.

Birthing an angel is a slow but steady process of moving your mind towards benevolence whilst letting atrophy all neurological impulses towards acts of evil.

And if you follow this simple method without fail, it's a guarantee that before the end of this life you'll kindle that spark of light within you into a conflagration that could illuminate entire galaxies. You'll burn brighter than the sun. You'll sparkle more than a rainbow.

You'll give birth unto the angel within.

And you'll become a brand new light for our world.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

That was nice to read. And I needed it, because something disappointed me today to the point of hurt, but I withheld rudeness in response to the person. The disappointment has plagued me ever since, and I thought of all the things I would have been 'justified' in saying, to fire back at the person. Until I read what you wrote and I now I can let it go and not dwell on the disappointment anymore. Because maybe my inner angel is a little bit brighter right now.

Thanks.
edit on 9/21/2015 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

No, thank you!

Your response made me really happy that something I wrote helped someone even a little bit!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
Inside you is a force more benevolent than anything you could ever believe.

Within you is a power stronger than anything you've ever known.

We think of angels as entities external from ourselves and extradimensional in scope. We imagine them somewhere sitting in the clouds strumming harps or flapping wings whilst sprinkling down love from heaven.

And that's true. There are angels in heaven, ...

That's sentimental and poetic and... RELIGION!
All sweet and fuzzy, but still imagination.
I see nothing 'philosophical' or 'metaphysical' about it.
It is a passel of 'beliefs', imaginary.
That be religion.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I wouldn't call it religion. I would call it beautiful and inspiring!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
that was beautiful Trachel. sometimes the simplest of messages, can be the most powerful.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

So beautiful.
I have tried so much to be a good person in my life, and so often I feel guilt when I know I fall short, but I will keep on trying my best.
My kids came home from school and my eldest and middle child came and told me a 4 year old boy kind of lost it at the end of the school day. He whacked my youngest in the face and his sisters stood by him and let the little boy know its not nice to hit. He then spit in my eldest face. I was told that the little boys brother was trying to stop him from acting this way. My first reaction was to feel upset and concerned for my kids. My little one just told me it's OK mom, tomorrow he will be nice. He was not upset at all. He is one of the most amazing people I have ever known and I feel so greatful that my kids handled the situation with good will. To me they seem so much closer to what I always wanted myself to be. Humble with a positive outlook, and I truly thank God for all of my blessings and know that I had a hand and privilege in raising such wonderful gifts. They also help me learn more compassion and understanding along the way.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful words.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Yeah but sometimes it just feels so good to tell someone to F off. I get what you are saying, I agree with the premise of trying to "turn the other cheek", but you know there is a necessity to release that negative energy from whence it came, those that stuff that anger often become what is known as passive/aggressive and will just explode on someone over nothing one day or have a heart attack and die or they develop cancer from shoving all that negativity deep inside.

I love angels and I have had my share of experiences with them, birthing one from within me? That has not happened yet, but I suppose there could be a day when my soul carries on in some other spiritual form independent of this human condition, who knows maybe I am an angel already and there is no need to birth one.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

There are angels that work tirelessly like yourself, to remind others in sparking the light within.

Well done my friend..that was really nicely written.

Cheers and thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Yeah but sometimes it just feels so good to tell someone to F off. I get what you are saying, I agree with the premise of trying to "turn the other cheek", but you know there is a necessity to release that negative energy from whence it came, those that stuff that anger often become what is known as passive/aggressive and will just explode on someone over nothing one day or have a heart attack and die or they develop cancer from shoving all that negativity deep inside.

I love angels and I have had my share of experiences with them, birthing one from within me? That has not happened yet, but I suppose there could be a day when my soul carries on in some other spiritual form independent of this human condition, who knows maybe I am an angel already and there is no need to birth one.

Birthing your own inner angel probably isn't going to happen while you're still getting super happy about telling people to eff off.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Ok you get a star and a flag for pointing out the divine in all things!

As to the methods to asend there are many, but all require the will to move to the next step on our eternal path of self realization.

The bodies that may come on the path may be many and diverse but the soul that inhabits them will be the same.

Follow your bliss and do what you think is right for you.

Youll be blessed if you do and youll be blessed if you dont, reguardless youll be blessed.
edit on 22-9-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That was beautiful and really resonated with how I have been feeling lately and wanting to be a better human being. I'm definitely going to try and put this in to practice instead of following my usual selfish impulses. Thankyou.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fin13
That was beautiful and really resonated with how I have been feeling lately and wanting to be a better human being. I'm definitely going to try and put this in to practice instead of following my usual selfish impulses. Thankyou.

Thank you for reading!

And don't give up--you'll only have those selfish impulses until you teach the brain that you won't succumb unto them anymore. So just like breaking any other bad habit, it's a battle you can win with time and persistence.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

All I can say is, thank you. You made my day with this thread.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus

All I can say is, thank you. You made my day with this thread.

Peace.

You made my day just as special with your reply! Thanks for reading!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

There are angels that work tirelessly like yourself, to remind others in sparking the light within.

Well done my friend..that was really nicely written.

Cheers and thanks for sharing

Thanks for checking it out!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I wouldn't call it religion. I would call it beautiful and inspiring!

Right on. I didn't mean to talk religion towards anyone--I just wanted to write something that might inspire someone to be a little nicer going forward!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
that was beautiful Trachel. sometimes the simplest of messages, can be the most powerful.

I feel the same about your response. Simple but powerful--and it definitely moved my mind in positive directions.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Fireflysky

Thanks for sharing your own story.

Your kids sound amazing, and you sound truly blessed.

I wish you nothing but more good luck going forward.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

join