It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What came first, Nothing or Something?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
The perceiver cannot be perceived!

Not from its own limited perspective; at that point imaginary; it needs others to validate/identify its existence.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
hmmm what came first nothing or something well what i think is that nothing is something couse if you take something away and then you have nothing but in a sence nothing is something becouse no matter what you think or see it will always be something that is inside of nothing no matter how small that something or nothing is or another way to put it if you say that nothing can be seen well thats not true as you are there to say that nothing can be seen so in thery there is somthing there and that somthing is " YOU " ............i think im confused help

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Thought is existence, existence is within, its own expression through, thought,the atom ? expression expansion, 1923 Kurt Gödel Einstein and a few others over time have basically agreed this!
forall X left[ emptyset notin X implies exists f colon X rightarrow bigcup X quad forall A in X , ( f(A) in A ) right] ,.

edit on 27-9-2015 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fingle

Thought is existence, existence is within, its own expression through, thought,the atom ? expression expansion, 1923 Kurt Gödel Einstein and a few others over time have basically agreed this!

Your thread "The Thought Before the Thought" came very close to answering this. Thought is a creative process; I am certain it manifests itself in the physical then "POPS" itself into existence when the timing is right. The most obvious examples are the cultural manifestations "pet rock" or 'Rubik's cube" phenomenon. Far more complicated but you get the drift.
edit on 27-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

IF as we are tuned small pulses of energy ie our nuro-transmitters then infinity we are in whatever guise we are concious? although really understanding.

THIS outside the merkabah maybe the Key?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

Then nothing as we are within the the ritual of our being, unlocked (Jung) becomes something not that you are or that you where but what you become.........................the individual

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

IF as we are tuned small pulses of energy ie our nuro-transmitters then infinity we are in whatever guise we are concious? although really understanding.

THIS outside the merkabah maybe the Key?

You mean the subconscious holds the key to everything; it can and does travel in other lighter dimensions free from a physical body (forget the conscious world as it is not real).

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Time infinity and our current! Charge/state example/origin consciousness the great spark/pollution of the expanding mind of humanity within the skeletal frame work only prescribed within the current!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Then nothing as we are within the the ritual of our being, unlocked (Jung) becomes something not that you are or that you where but what you become.........................the individual

Ritual living is a pattern that is not healthy (RCC a prime example of how not to do this). Superstition fear based belief systems are control factors. Something has to be let go of (the highly individualized ego) to enable your spirit to access all that is (without prior judgment) or the process will not happen. It is a trust thing.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Maybe not the Sub that is also formed within the current relay suppressing factors of the mind defodefo Not the sub concious

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Ritual.............. living is our current mass belief the subconscious only relays this the seal's are deeper the mind can only work through the emotion E-Motion internalised to create illness in all its guises or externalised in the expression of the individuals thoughts replicating usually against one as manifest against the self in the current trap the deeper self is within but what how when if merka?/shadows i have yet to unravel but will in my lifetime of gaining all truths!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Maybe not the Sub that is also formed within the current relay suppressing factors of the mind defodefo Not the sub concious

Its the subconscious; as it has no idea of consciousness. This is why they are separated into two forms of awareness in the human being. One is finding owning the 'God aspect' of the eternal the other is simple 'Life and limb survival tactics'. Are they supposed to meet and shake hands eventually? No; as spirit is eternal; the body is a machine to house that conscience energy or memories within that lifespan. Human consciousness dies with body death; the subconscious spirit (living a shared experience/ time within this body) moves on taking everything it learned with it.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Maybe the question is how did nothing come into origin was it the origin of desire that became self aware to become NO-THING that emerged as the atom GOD CREATOR of something that is US the all and everything the perplexity of the refined before NOTHING unravelling as we Now writing the nothing before something that goes back beyond zero time into the rotation of all existence before the time expansion BANG................

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I understand but the mind con and sub is the same vehicle it is pollution not the divine that i know is a part within yet not found this is the puzzle part that cant be found through meditation awakening the kundalini ect it is a part of humanity hidden for a profound reason Not a subconscious plaything

Respectfully

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I feel like you are saying the candle will eventually burn away all shadow. But if it does, won't the light be less for having done so? Light implies dark, and dark implies light. You must have both or neither.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I feel like you are saying the candle will eventually burn away all shadow. But if it does, won't the light be less for having done so? Light implies dark, and dark implies light. You must have both or neither.

That is a pagan idea form that is relevant. Light is not less than; just equivalent to source (in the middle meeting of). Light defines dark and dark light via illumination. YOU CAN HAVE BOTH descriptions of the same idea form each of the same validity.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
In the end, I think the original question is one that we -- living in the 3rd dimension won't be able to wrap our minds around. It's a futile thought exercise that takes us away from the NOW -- which ultimately is all that exists.

The question of what came first is necessarily unknowable in our current state, as it would be like looking behind the curtain and seeing the wizard pulling the levers. If you know how it all worked, everything would just unravel...the jig would be up and the holodeck would turn off.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

So if a monk does not do one single evil act his entire life does that mean he then can never do an act of good?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

In the end, I think the original question is one that we -- living in the 3rd dimension won't be able to wrap our minds around.

We don't live in a dimension. We live in a universe which, as far as we can tell, consists of three spatial dimensions and one temporal dimension.

Does it really matter what came first?
edit on 9/27/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So if a monk does not do one single evil act his entire life does that mean he then can never do an act of good?

Who defines the evil act living as a monk as being closer to existing as MORE human (has no validity as is a cloistered entity living within a secular society of/with OTHER MEN identity formation) does not live within any common reality as others non secularized *WE* choose NOT to live within that lifestyle (you did) as God proponent/protagonist.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join