It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trojan Vaccine:How easy would it be to sneak a DNA modifying retrovirus into a common flu vaccine?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Couldn't TLunaticsTB just add in a gene altering retrovirus to common vaccines?

I mean it would make for the perfect cover. You think your body is reacting to the vaccine when its really reacting viral vector changing your DNA.
I don't know someone could easily piggyback a viral vector inside a normal vaccine without anyone noticing. We all know of the preservatives and the mercury in the vaccines but what about other things that can be loaded in them without them telling you.

We know the new world order has population control as a planned goal. Could they create a retrovirus that could when triggered cause the target to be totally sterile or sick?

This type of bio-weapon could be a truly insidious geopolitical coercion tool. Just prevent the enemy from reproducing and wait them out.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
That could be a possibility.

How would we know?

Even if a whistle blower were to come along, would we believe him? I can imagine them (those who believe in the cause of soiling vaccines or just gullible folks) saying something like this: "Is it listed on the ingredients or on the insert? Then case closed..."

The truth is that it is totally possible, the question is do you trust the safety measures in place to catch this type of corruption?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have only had a case of the flu once in my life.
It was bad. I thought I might die.
I knocked it out with my own immune system and a bottle of whiskey.
I have never been sick since.
I will not ever take a vaccine unless it's at gunpoint.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Real easy would be the answer. But a singular active virus would be quickly spotted. What concerns me is the ability to place binary or trinary virus components into a vaccine. Whereas everybody gets say a polio vaccine which carries one component, followed by a tetanus vaccine which carries the second component. All you need then is the third component released into the wild. The three components merge to create the actual Super-virus and you're pooched. This kind of building block virus could even be made to trigger based on a targets genetic makeup, it would have to be pretty broad at this point but in another two or three years, I would be worried.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Or it just has a timer or a cycle built in. Those viruses exist they are called something real fancy that I can't think of now and no I will not google it, herpes.

Or something that activates with say a specific pattern of repeating frequencies or music which would bring about a call for the age of skinless zombies, infected men and woman marching and eating brains.........forevah!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I know this outfit is doing gene editing technology of pathogens so I think your postulate has some basis in fact,

sertant.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I got a flu shot once in my life when I was a teen. That was the only time I ever developed pneumonia so severe that I couldn't walk 10ft without getting dizzy. First came the flu that I was supposed to be immunized against, then came the bacterial infection that took advantage of my actutely weakened immune system.

We are humans, we have immune systems. We are meant to get sick and survive. If complications occur, take some NSAIDs and go to the doctor. You can't live forever, so don't bother trying.

Could they sneak a retrovirus into a flu shot? Sure, why not? The FDA regulates the vaccination industry, so that means that the only thing standing between you and systematic corruption is paperwork......millions of pages of documents that will sit in a file cabinets waiting to be consumed by moths and termites.....terabytes of data that will be overridden by zeros, once the statute of limitation expires.

Is it FDA approved? That's great!!! That means don't touch it.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Removed . Cause stupidity...

edit on 9/21/2015 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Why not? They already tried to start a REAL flu pandemic back in 2009 by sending out flu vaccine tainted with an "experimental" strain of flu--or bird flu--or both, depending on which news story you read.

www.bloomberg.com...
www.thestar.com...

Just give it time.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Trojan Vaccine:How easy would it be to sneak a DNA modifying retrovirus into a common flu vaccine?

We all know that anything made for peacefull purposes can easily be turned to evil purposes. By making vaccines that take a couple to a few years to have their effect, its a perfect weaponised medicine is a perfect weapon.

By delaying its effect for 2-3,4 years virually nobody will supect a connection of a fatal diseaise to a vaccine.

By delaying its effect for 2-3,4 years nobody will ever be able to prove it.

Weaponised medicine (vaccines) can be targeted at as many or as few or to a single individual making it one of the most accurate and effective weapones ever invented.

Weaponisd medicine is a slient weapon for quiet war ensuring that only those who are waging it know that its being waged.

See how perfect it is? Therefore Im sure you can see how irristible it is for The Powers That Should Not Be to use it.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Awfully hard, I would imagine.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Didn't they already do that and test it in Mexico a few years ago and then call it a Swine flu epidemic?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The people who can afford the vaccines and do them, are the smart people of the population. The school door knobs, the public restrooms in airports, bird baths, and the gym (or the ring worm factory as I call it), are much more dangerous. I see this idea as bad imagination. We as people could have let the ebola virus rip through Africa, but we didn't. Humanity still has some really good caring people in it who do good deeds. Go pick up road side trash today instead of writing upsetting things. I went and got my flu vaccine yesterday, because I have had pneumonia and I don't want to die from a respiratory disease that is preventable. My son threw up twelve times in ten hours last spring and that cost me a bundle at the ER. The flu shot for him would have saved me $3,000. out of pocket after insurance covered the rest. Flu shots are cheap compared to being ill at the hospital or dead. Focus on Road side garbage pick up.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
ive never had a flu shot and ive had the flu maybe 2 times. Am i just lucky? Ive lived and travelled all over the world....i eat street vendor food with unwashed hands after riding public transport......i dont shy away from sneezers and coughers.....im not a picture of health by any means but from my experience the flu shot is a scam.....they even admit last years was 40% effective at BEST.

I say do whatever you want with your body.....its your human right.....but dont force me to take your poison at the end of a gestapo gun.

and to answer the OP.....i think they already have a long time ago. Theres a great mp3 the BBC did called Vaccine Hunters or something about a pro vaccine doctor in africa that discovered vaccine timing had a statistically alarming effect on child mortality.....google it.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ratsinacage

Bill Gates is pushing vaccines and he's true blue NWO all the way.

So I don't trust most vaccines because of this.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

They do not need to alter any genes - just introduce a prion, and let it spread on its own. ...Wait! That's already been happening for a good long while. ...Carry on.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Something similar was done by Dr Death in project coast years ago.

vimeo.com...
edit on 24-9-2015 by MrMasterMinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
a reply to: ratsinacage

Bill Gates is pushing vaccines and he's true blue NWO all the way.

So I don't trust most vaccines because of this.

Seriously? bill Gates has almost totally eradicated Polio. If he wanted to depoluate the earth he could have financed a small war will the cash and resources at his disposal. People should cut him a break for once.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMasterMinder

He has made several speeches about lowering the human population growth rate. His father headed planned parenthood an organization created by a racist nazi sympathizer.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Intellectually I think Nazism borrowed more from American thinkers and bankers especially than Americans took on Nazi philosophy or money for that matter. (Prescott Bush for example)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join