It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, newbie here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi. I'm new to this website though I know i've seen it before. I have always been interested in things like aliens, outer space and the paranormal, but I admittedly don't know much about any of it. I know I believe aliens exist, the government knows stuff they aren't saying to the public, and that there is something going on. I don't know anything about said aliens though, just that I think it's kinda selfish to think we are the only planet with life in this vast universe. I don't know if I believe they have visited us but i'm not going to say anyone who has had an experience is lying. I believe it's possible they have, possible they haven't and it's all something else, with many people actually having seen or experienced something.

I admit I don't know much of anything but I hope to learn and that is why I am here. I find it all very interesting, even when I can't always make sense of everything. I have such a strong urge to learn everything there is to know but trying to separate fact from fiction...i'm thinking may be impossible. Doesn't mean I can't try to absorb as much info as I can.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards! Lots of fun and interesting topics here. Looking forward to your posts!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks
I can't wait to delve into the entire site!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wickedjr89

Hello, good to see new face. I am sure that content of ATS will make you more aware.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wickedjr89

Hello Wickedjr89,

Nice to meet you. I don't know much about much either, but this is the best place to learn.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thanks residentofearth and beansidhe
Glad to hear it!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! You're going to love this place!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Thanks
So far I do!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Welcome to the forums. You will learn a lot here. Have fun!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Thank you

top topics

join