It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contest Time.....Soon!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
My favorite comp of the year

General halloween free-for-all. Themes be damned!

I second this. Let the creativity flow.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Thanx for the compliment on that Poem Tia!

And it was supposed to be "a bit Rhymie" LOL!! I like to set a rythm to My poems.
It makes them a little harder to write that way.
You know, to keep the rythm going and all... It challenges Me..

Please refresh My Memory here. "GodKiller"?.. Can You elaborate some for Me please?...

ETA: I just dropped in a "Hello and Welcome to ATS" post in Your Introduction Thread...
edit on 22-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

(In the tune of the "Let It Snow" Christmas song...)

Let it Flow, Let It Flow, Let It Flow...
LOL!!

edit on 22-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

OH THE HORROR OF IT ALL, NOW I HAVE TO WAIT SOME MORE..........AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, can't wait your tenship!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Ah not much to remind frankly I wasn't too active, perhaps not so active now, but more so. I just remember you linking me your page I believe to see what you wrote. I saw that welcome. The fact you found it though. When I write (which I'm not very good at) I tend to avoid rhyme. Nothing against it, but I prefer a more serious tone.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with a serious tone. To each their own I like to say,and especially for one's writing's...
It tells a story all in itself to see what people write. It is like a peek into their soul...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Exactly. I truly can't wait for this contest and if it is allowed to be bloody or otherwise dark then I may have the perfect one. Just need to tweak it. Get rid of the obvious information.

I need an idea for a short story. General idea. I'll find it soon I'm sure. What do people here on ATS like to read?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

As far as what we like to read here at ATS, I'd say there are some who like to read things from all Genre's..
I like to read some stories/poems that are on the dark side. But also will read and enjoy lighter stories...
So the field is wide open for You to choose from Tia...
You just write whatever will make You happy. That is what I do. If some like it, then that is a bonus for Me! ...

This one HERE is probably the darkest Poem/Story I have written so far here at ATS...
If You have a few minutes to read it, I would appreciate some feedback on it! Thanx, Later for now, Syx...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have something rather very dark..it needs editing being about three years old now. I'll start writing more. Doesn't seem many read stories though.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

AD Ive watched for your Halloween stories for 7 years!
You never disappoint my dark mistress

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
I have something rather very dark..it needs editing being about three years old now. I'll start writing more. Doesn't seem many read stories though.

So what, WE read them. That's all that matters. LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Is it October 1st yet?
No!, you say.
Well why not?

I have two ideas for this contest already. One dark, and one more playful. Can't decide which one to write. Will probably write both. Then decide which one I like.

Can not wait to read everyone's stories.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Who's we out of curiosity?

When I said many don't read short stories I meant on ATS. :p I'm really hyper about this contest though.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I may be able to answer, somewhat, for NightStar. WE means ALL of US here in the writers section, at least. There are others I am sure on ATS that read the stories, but for whatever reason do not write in a reply to them... They will leave a star and flag, but no written replies...
Alas.
To each their own and all of that... LOL!!!

edit on 23-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

I'd like to read them both Karmic! I Look forward to Your entry(s)!!! Later, Syx...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ha yes true. It's rather fun to write. Especially if people are entertained by what you have written. I'll be posting everyday for the foreseeable future. Mostly old things from about two to three and a half years ago. Fun time here on the site.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Cool Beans! I will look for Your Postings here! I liked what I have read so far from You!!!...

EDIT to ADD: You may like This. Click HERE.

edit on 23-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ha thanks. I'll have something particularly dark for the contest

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

So nice, you posted it twice!

Dear lord where has 7 years gone. Dark I do well...coming up with unique ideas drives me nuts. I have no tolerance for overdone cliches in my own writing. My own worst critic. Gonna try my best for you Zazz, but I'm also in the midst of moving,so we will see.
Looking forward to your own story Zazz, because I know you love this one as much as I do.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join