It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Bigfoot ....?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dzakali

originally posted by: VictorBloodworth
a reply to: dzakali

Also, if you remained in control of the chain of evidence like I said earlier, your premise of "changing" it to bear would be impossible.
Unless you figure they actually control reality, in which case what?

That's exactly what I'm certain. It's the only way to explain "our world".

A small comparison...take how terrorist plots are always foiled in America. It just so happens as its reported in the media that, "The terrorist were plotting with someone who happened to be an informant". I've heard at least five cases in the past year.

Impossible...our country is using some new tech that has tabs on everyone. It's rather obvious now.

The tech this advanced society/species has is probably a million years beyond that. So in effect...they can control reality at least for us.

They control our science, religion, and government. As many people submit COMPLETELY to our science, it's easy for them to have us believe as they desire. Which means if they don't want something such as bf discovered, it won't be discovered. Our science (which is given to us and regulated by them) won't allow it.

Every bf body found will be confiscated. If we run tests on the blood, firstly we won't interpret what we see and deem it contaminated. Secondly, they can alter our reality of the remains to where it is nothing more than bear meat. Probably inject the person who killed or found the bf, a memory of committing a hoax.

Much more thoroughly than we control the reality of animals in our zoo's and aquariums.

I have experienced a few very bizarre incidents that would lead me to believe there is more to this world than our 5 senses can deal with. Time and dimensional distortions and other oddities. Dont know about your theory but it would not surprise me. Just the fact that UFOs show up at nuclear missile silos and shut them down says a whole lot.

We are so dumbed down as a species we can barely see beyond our noses yet we think we know everything.

Interesting is the book by Nick Redfern "Final Events"

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Woah, this just got deep. Memory manipulation to hide Bigfoot? If only that had that when they were looking for the Panda...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I wonder what sort of organs we might find if we slit a big foot open since I am fairly sure it is indeed full organic if not some kind of enhanced space ape that comes here for the crunchies.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stabstab
a reply to: raymundoko

I wonder what sort of organs we might find if we slit a big foot open since I am fairly sure it is indeed full organic if not some kind of enhanced space ape that comes here for the crunchies.

You might not want to know...
www.bigfootencounters.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
i thought everyone knew Bigfoot is a bionic robot constructed by aliens. "Byopaaaaaaaaah!"

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Woah, this just got deep. Memory manipulation to hide Bigfoot? If only that had that when they were looking for the Panda...

There's a native American tribe that says something like, when we solve the mystery of bf, the world will end.

I don't know what that mean but I know finding and examining a bf will change the world.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Whats is Bigfoot? The furry fella who people say they have seen but never aknowledge? .

- Its a Big fella with Big Feet! Duuh!

- Its a race of humans that to love to use furry customs from ancient times to this days just to scare the crap out of you for fun and loves to live in caves without any confort whatsoever.

- Its something from your delusional mind , it doesnt exist , you have problems and if you see one you should go asap to the shrink. The faster you go the better.

- Its a gorilla that has never been recorded in fossil or death body, because gorillas loves bananas and there plenty in the usa i think??

Out of the fun now What are bigfoots??

Bigfoots are not indigenous from Earth, not even humans or every species thats lives right now. Bigfoots have human DNA and Humans have bigfoot dna too, some little part from some crossbreding in ancient times. Bigfoots are original from the red planet aka mars, they live in caves because they prefer warm climates. This age bigfoots prefer to be alone not molested, if they encounter humans they would walk away, if human persist then they take measures. How did Bigfoots ended in Earth if they were from Mars? Bigfoots have tech, some have better (like the Yetis who live in nepal and the himalays) and some worse like their USA counterparts. They came running to planet earth after a mass extintion on Mars (a war long long long time ago).

They dont like humans by the way.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The world will end? Which Native American culture has that one? Could you source that?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorBloodworth
I think subconsciously mainstream science doesn't want to acknowledge what the evidence points to because Its going to effect their paradigm, and the existence of what I believe to be living Neanderthals is going to ruin their theories of mans evolution and their missing links that doesn't exist. I even like the intervention theory because our evolution doesn't fit their frames of time or the ways past evolution happened at all, among several other flaws in the mainstream claims of our evolution. Anyway this has happened through history, mainstream won't acknowledge or subscribe to anything that doesn't fit into their paradigm until it can't be questioned anymore, the earth being flat, us being the center of the universe etc
edit on 25-9-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

Actually nope. Bigfoots are not Neanderthals, Neanderthals had better Culture than humans on that time, but humans had Number powers, there were some croossbreding too but on that time humans mostly killed them, why? Humans love blood and gore, and dont like to share the same stuff.

So Bigfoots are not neanderthals.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation
Folklore? How would several different cultures that are on differs parts of the planet have the exact same stories.. You can't rule this out as folklore. Humans only inhabit half of the planets habitable land, these parts of the planet can only be flown over, we can't even come close to surveying them. Bigfoot remains aren't found because when you die no remains are left, nature eats everything, the bone and all. You have to die under rare circumstances to have your bones preserved, and then someone has to somehow find the bones in the ground. However I take the belief that bones have been found and that those remains of Bigfoot were of Neanderthals, that "bigfoot" and Neanderthals are the same thing. I even contend the intervention theory cause the timeline and ways past evolution happened doesn't come close to matching what mainstream says about our evolution. Along with the same large bones, muscle and body, bigfoot prints (the real ones with markings made by a flesh foot) are also exactly like Neanderthal prints from years back

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ
What makes you think their not? Same body, bones, build, footprint. Everything points that they are

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

How do you know that Humans killed the neanderthals, and that Humans were more violent back then?

I hope its not because you seen it on the Discovery or History channel.

I am just curious as to how you came to that assumption? ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well bones do not always get consumed. I mean I do know that after spending a lot of time in the backcountry, that bear bones are rarely found, but that is probably because they usually pass away in the deep bush or a den.

Plus there are not a lot of bears when compared to lets say Deer, so I'll give you that in regards to Bigfoot. Oh and Apes have flesh on the bottom of their feet by the way.

What do you think about Apes possibly being mistaken for Bigfoot? I mean, the fossils of Pre-historic horned tusked elephants have been found in North America right? ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

The Bigfoot prints aren't like an apes, there in fact exactly like Neanderthal prints. You know those time lapse videos of the animals remains being devoured, that's what happens to remains most of the time. So because the areas where this being resides is where people don't go, along with the fact that remains won't last as well as someone has to find the remains, all makes for easily being hidden. Missions to find the panda in the forests were unsuccessful for decades until they gave up and then later tried again after one was found by chance and pandas don't blend in, their slow and unintelligent. The lower numbers of them would be be yet another nail in the coffin of why their not being able to be found. The Tasmanian tiger was declared extinct some decades ago because we haven't found another, yet their still sighted to this day all these years later, they can't be found cause there's not a lot of them

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to: SheopleNation
Um, you think what you offered was an opinion?
That's the problem with you debunkers.
You come in, say something super intelligent like "newsflash, they don't exist, duh!", and consider thatt an opinion.
It's not.
It's a back handed attack meant to cause an emotional response so you can further belittle the object of your attack as a nutcase, without having to produce any verification of your position.
Nice try though.
edit on 25-9-2015 by VictorBloodworth because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2015 by VictorBloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I am thinking about trying to find an exact fit for a bigfoot image and posting it touched up with the colorations I saw but this thing wont let me post photos for some reason.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Humans love blood and gore, dont believe? in ancient times and even today if a tribe conquer another one they mostly killed off everyone and very little assimilation did happen (yep take the females and kill the rest) and even some canibalism happen (heck this happen on some tribes today) , today instead of rocks and wood and fire is a bullet or a bomb in most cases, dont believe again? watchs ISIS the Ukraine and every conflict that happen right now. Humans did not killed every neanderthal on the planet but did a major blow to them that became extint. Neanderthals were culturally more advance than humans but us had numbers and didnt like the competition for resources and yep humans are more blood and gore than them .

Neanderthals are not Bigfoots in our times, Bigfoots are bigger and stronger and yes have more hair and better tech than us today.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fishy6

Food for thought, isn't it?

Black Annis from English folklore, too.

Maybe many, many others.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join