It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope visit to Philadelphia 2016

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Conspiracy minded folks say it's the symbolism from the Letters in Revelation. Philadelphia is the one church that is not reprimanded in some way.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

He's no chance. Apparently its game over in or around the 25 of the month.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations- •Point of Order: Pardon Me, but either I fell asleep meditating and hit a 'time warp' Or something happened last year and everyOne "ascended" to 2016 and each memory was erased prior to checking in Or the banner was to read "Pope visit to Philly 2015"?

• Wild Stabs• Philadelphia is "The City of Brotherly Love" and Frank KNOWS He is in 'the fight of the Century' and wants to run the steps like Rocky Balboa?

Flyer's hockey is starting up and the telecasts to The Vatican is "sketchy" at best...

Pope Frank's favorite movie is "Invincible" starring The Pope's favorite Catholic™ Marky Mark Wahlburg who played Vince Papale a bartender turned NFL Receiver..

namaste

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I remember when John Paul II came to Philadelphia, sometime before 1980. It was not a huge deal, but now the thing seems like quite a spectacle. It turns out to be a massive inconvenience to the average person living downtown, maybe he should just visit on his own, or Ne quid expectes amicos, quod tute agere possis.

The terrorist angle is unpleasant.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
I have a bad feeling about this visit.

If JFK can be "assassinated" ......so can the Pope.

If something happens to the Pope and it's blamed on "Muslim Terrorists"... guess what happens next?

It will be even more interesting if he comes back to life.
Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as though it had been smitten unto death; and his death-stroke was healed: and the whole earth wondered after the beast;

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm 80% sure this man is the anti-christ. The way they speak about him. It's almost as if he is Jesus incarnate.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Greetings and Salutations- •Point of Order: Pardon Me, but either I fell asleep meditating and hit a 'time warp' Or something happened last year and everyOne "ascended" to 2016 and each memory was erased prior to checking in Or the banner was to read "Pope visit to Philly 2015"?

Nah..I just made a mistake in the title, like the other poster mentioned..I fixed that one but cant fix this one.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Everyone get off the sidewalks, here comes da Pope !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join