It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my goddess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I want to find a girl that is interested in the same things i am. Esoteric, Arcane mysteries and conspiracies in general. Someone i can talk to about the knowledge i learn on a day to day basis.

I want a girl thats like a goddess, and acts like one, and deserves to be treated like one.
A physical being i can worship instead of some false gods, just an ordinary girl.

I dont want to meet a girl at a bar or a club, i dont really go out to those kinds of places much. not that i dont like to drink and do other activities like that.

i feel like im ready for a real relationship, i've been alone for some time.

i dont think i will find "the one." anytime soon, im still young and have the rest of my life to look for that.

but i always day dream, about the girl for me.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro
Stop looking, and start being open. She will walk right into your life. She may not be the first one, or the second, but your paths will cross. So pay attention.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
yeah; i just hope she doesnt keep me waiting for too long!!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
yeah; i just hope she doesnt keep me waiting for too long!!

It could be the other way around. There's a time to desire and intend. But afterward, we must be open and receptive. If we never move past our desire, we trap ourselves in our present state. Not metaphysics, just experience.

edit on 9/21/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I wish you good luck!
It sounds like you would be a caring partner to a deserving girl.
Believe it into being. Like the other member said, open yourself up-- with intention-- exude a knowing belief that she is out there, and call for her, and she will answer! In the meantime, resist the urge to settle. Have fun, but keep your radar tuned to your future.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You're still young, so I'll be nice.

"The One" who is the woman that is meant for you, becomes that way after years of sharing your lives together. She becomes The One by becoming the one you cannot envision your life without. This is not an aspiration that you want to fulfill upon first sight. This is a reality gained by experience.

The worship part of this is an overused and antiquated word that no longer holds any meaning. The word you may be looking for is "revere" People revere their relationship when it has stood the test of time. You can look at your partner with love and respect, but you don't revere them personally, and you certainly don't "worship" another human being. You revere the relationship that they helped make.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Here's something to look forward to....

Eventually you will find the girl of your dreams and within 5 years you will hate her guts and go looking for another because the first one didn't measure up to your dreams and expectations. Or she will dump you because she found out who YOU really are....

It's an established pattern

marriage101.org...

Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.
Oscar Wilde

edit on 21-9-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Don't expect another person to make you feel whole.
Get good with yourself. Learn to be happy being single and have quality friends. Get your house in order.
Then the women will just start appearing like icing on the cake.
You may find a keeper, you may not. Don't sell yourself short.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Here's something to look forward to....

Eventually you will find the girl of your dreams and within 5 years you will hate her guts and go looking for another because the first one didn't measure up to your dreams and expectations. Or she will dump you because she found out who YOU really are....

It's an established pattern

That is only true if you participate in the lie. If you lie to yourself about what you want. Lie to yourself about who the girl your projecting on is, in her heart of hearts. And/or lie to the girl about who you are in your heart of hearts.

So men and women who feel that way. Who feel bitter and jaded. Who feel every relationship is destined to fail. Have only themselves to blame. Even if your partner or potential partner is putting up a facade and hiding their true-selves, if you do not do that and show your true-self, then you will see right away if he/she accepts you for you.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

To the OP. Just do not lie to girls about what you are into. And be truthful to yourself about what you want. Be upfront with your flaws. Do not hide yourself. Do not hide behind a persona. Do not think you can change anyone. It almost never works. If you do not want someone as they are now. You probably do not want them. If you want someone to accept you. Be prepared to accept them.

Also, a little caution. You said you want a goddess you can worship. A lot of guys says this. But are not prepared for what it means. It means you are immediately putting her on a pedestal. That you are putting her above you in the relationship. That the relationship will not be equal at all. If the relationship is not equal, it is easy for her to think of you as less than her. When in that mindstate it is easy for her to use you. Which might be okay. If that is what your soul wants.

Its just. that is not what most guys are actually looking for when they say they want a woman to worship.

Most guys when they say they want a goddess to worship, actually mean, they want a girl that is like an unboxed toy to a collector. Something they can stare at and keep to themselves. Forever pristine and unchanged. Then when she inevitably does change and act like a real person with real feelings and flaws. The illusion dissipates.

So basically reality and fantasy are not always the same thing. Just be aware of this and truthful with yourself. Do not force a role on a woman that she does not want. It will lead to disaster. If you do seek a specific role for your mate, be upfront and find a woman who will accept that role.

Never lie to yourself or her. It is not magic. It makes relationships go much better. Then, even if they end for whatever reason. It could still be a happy ending. There will not be any hate. Just two people moving on from each other. You lose a lover but gain a true friend who knows you inside and out. Usually relationships that end bitterly, end that way because one or both parties are lying about something. So its the hurt and anger over the lies that causes the bitterness and hate.

Also, be willing to wait to find someone who is willing to extend to you, the same courtesy you extend to them. There is no point in not lying about yourself if you are willing to accept a woman that is lying to you.

If for whatever reason you want to sleep with more than one person. Do not lie. Do not cheat. If you do, then do not be surprised when you destroy the relationship. So if you must sleep around but still want someone to love. Find a mate that will let you. If multiple partners is your thing find someone whose thing it also is. Or if those desires come years after you have been together. Then tell your mate how you are feeling. You may be surprised by her reaction. Just be prepared that she may want to do the same as you or she may want to end the relationship. And do not walk into such a relationship unless you have your ego in check.

I think these are things all young men should be told. Too many men get themselves into relationship situations that they do not really want. Then they end up unhappy. Which makes their mate unhappy. Then both parties are suffering soul crushing unhappiness. Because both decided to lie to each other and not be themselves. All because they seek some imaginary societal acceptance.
edit on 21-9-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Don't be a simp, ain't no goddesses.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Don't be a simp, ain't no goddesses.

You said it. Not me.

join