It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sacred Geometry of Creation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: Belcastro

Nothing exists before you were born, only the void is present.
The void is nothing, and nothing exists after you die, only the void.

Nothing?

I think theres plenty of proof that says otherwise...

Perhaps... nothing exists to you before you were born... but there's also plenty of "evidence" that disagrees with that notion as well...

This is actually a very self centered idea... requiring the preconception that everything in the universe, or at the very least... your reality, was "designed" for YOU if NOTHING existed before or after your own life

but of course its just all random... no purpose

There is no evidence what so ever, no matter how many times you tell yourself there is.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

originally posted by: Barcs

I don't see how any of that implies creation. It does seem that many things in nature follow similar patterns, which makes sense, I just don't see the part where it means it must have been created. All life shares common DNA as well, since they share common ancestors. It's interesting food for thought, but we don't know what exactly these patterns imply. It could just be the way it is.

whell i believes it implies creation because of the shape an embryo takes, thats the whole concept of creating from the void. its an esoteric saying that the flower of life is said to be responsible for the manifestation of physical reality.
And before we are born, we are one with the void.

I get that, but the shape of the embryo could just be the shape of the embryo. I don't see how that implies creation. It could easily just be coincidence, or the way it has to be for life to form.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I don't see how any of that implies creation. It does seem that many things in nature follow similar patterns, which makes sense, I just don't see the part where it means it must have been created. All life shares common DNA as well, since they share common ancestors. It's interesting food for thought, but we don't know what exactly these patterns imply. It could just be the way it is.

whell i believes it implies creation because of the shape an embryo takes, thats the whole concept of creating from the void. its an esoteric saying that the flower of life is said to be responsible for the manifestation of physical reality.
And before we are born, we are one with the void.

I get that, but the shape of the embryo could just be the shape of the embryo. I don't see how that implies creation. It could easily just be coincidence, or the way it has to be for life to form.

we will just have to agree to disagree. i think my concept of the creation is a little different than mainstream views,
i respect your opinion but i am not going to try to argue my point to sway your opinion.

edit on 22-9-2015 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Well this is certainly interesting.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

No worries. I'm not saying you are wrong or anything, and I respect your opinion. I'm just trying to offer up other possibilities based on the patterns. I do find this topic fascinating, nature is amazing. I see it like this: Everything in the universe is made up of the same stuff at its most basic level. If there weren't patterns, I'd be more surprised. Good topic!

edit on 23-9-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: Akragon

Nothing?

I think theres plenty of proof that says otherwise...

Perhaps... nothing exists to you before you were born... but there's also plenty of "evidence" that disagrees with that notion as well...

This is actually a very self centered idea... requiring the preconception that everything in the universe, or at the very least... your reality, was "designed" for YOU if NOTHING existed before or after your own life

but of course its just all random... no purpose

There is no evidence what so ever, no matter how many times you tell yourself there is.

There's more evidence to prove that than to prove there is nothing.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

I might sound bit off, but wouldn't you say that everything exited before you were born and even after you're gone, it still exist... atoms that made you... they will make something else...

I tried to understand this 'sacred' geometry and being of mathematical mind, always loved working with shapes, numbers and equations, but could never find anything 'sacred' in it, except historical abuse of some with shapes in order to represent an idea, that mostly turned out to be something bad, like cross, swastika... etc...

Now, to use patterns that only means something to us, it's something we 'build' to represent world or to calculate things that surround us... to prove 'creator'... really? With play of the words such as 'void'... etc...

Sorry, not buying any of that...

I am (just like rest of you) made of star dust... of long gone star... and after we're gone... something else amazing might be created of atoms that made me... witch is cool with me...

you misunderstand the point of my post.
if you re read my thread it may become apparent to you that the point i was trying to make was that you created yourself from the void of unconsciousness.

i suggest that you watch the sacred geometry explained video in the beginning of the OP to see the process of natures first pattern of creating from the void. thats why its called "sacred" geometry; because of the process of creating from the void.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join