It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone wants to know, but very few can take it, you can't forget once you are told

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fworkman
It will all be here in the morning.

Unless, of course, you jump timelines.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I dont know what to ask you. CTs block.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thanks Phage! You are right of course....

just five more minutes

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I will carry on posting through the night as the time difference between us helps and it will give you something cool to read in the morning

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I will start with Marilyn and jfk

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidHolt

You didn't get SHOT at by an American Cav unit did you?
I want the beans on aliens.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

edit on 20-9-2015 by fworkman because: non essential response

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I was shot by a young teenage boy who was being taught by his father how to load aand shoot an A-47 I was dug in position with a spotter taking out rebels from 800 yards then 4 shots from behind us burst through the crumbling wall and hit my left scapula

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The only thing that I have on aliens is unmarked trucks in convoy by Rendlesham forest but it was a top end black ops team

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Having lived in Rockville MD. Worked near Dulles. ( maybe the NRA building ) . Hint the NRA didn't just house the NRA...

I'm both captivated by this intro and calling BS....

Phage... dig like you do. I'm to old for this.
I'm going to bed.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Needless to say that the pair of them had a lead lunch and possibly the shortest lesson in history

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You are saying bull# when you use BS? I think I have been clear on the point that I am happy to share my knowledge and experience with you on the subjects I have information on, but if I can't help then I will say so, but it is all the same to me and I'll leave you to it and go elsewhere, I've been used to hazing since 16,but I am 40 now and I have earned the right to be treated with respect

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

but I am 40 now and I have earned the right to be treated with respect

Hi kid.

There's a funny thing about respect. When you come into contact with a new group, you sort of need to acquire it all over again if that's what you're after.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Sorry - Calling a "Bernie" on this thread. Way too puffed up and claiming to be "in the know" on too many top level things. Those who actually do know these things, don't offer to spill them on an internet forum.
If OP is the real thing - cheers.......but I don't think he is.

ETA - He also includes the usual "I know The Truth but you can't handle it" tag line that is S.O.P. for Bernie.
edit on 20-9-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidHolt
Needless to say that the pair of them had a lead lunch and possibly the shortest lesson in history

Did you face disciplinary action?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

In my position it was a necessary action to keep the position secret, but many people have been in the # by defending themselves

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I didn't say anything about you can't handle it, I said that most people want to know the truth but the majority of the public couldn't handle it, and when you feel like you have been poorly treated with regards to your work both foreign and domestic, if I choose to share the information I have got then I will

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I was not asking for respect or anything other than just a civil response to someone who can help with information on subjects that may be of interest to you

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Tend to agree with you there.

The fact that OP has been called out as "Bernard" a few times - without even asking " What does that mean" ,
seems a little telling.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I was not asking for respect or anything other than just a civil response to someone who can help with information on subjects that may be of interest to you

Could have fooled me:

but I am 40 now and I have earned the right to be treated with respect

edit on 9/20/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join