It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone wants to know, but very few can take it, you can't forget once you are told

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidHolt

I did this already, it wont let me. The new topic button is not there. Its a circle with a line through it.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Welcome back Bernie!

Long time no BS.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

What I did was go to the place where you introduce yourself and open a new thread by clicking on a link in the instructions

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
youre gonna be banned in 30 minutesm atleasst say something funny.4

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Here is a pic of my problem. Can i get a member of staff to help me here?

I am sorry i am reuining your thread DavidHolt. This is the only way i can talk to anyone on this site.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-9-2015 by ChristenFaith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChristenFaith

I cant create a thread, i cant email anyone. It says i can not pm anyone but staff. I tried zaphod58 and SkepticOverlord both to the same result.

I dont get it.

Click here to check your emails.....also, if the envelope is solid here, you have mail.

NOw, back to the regularly scheduled intro

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Do you have any opinions on the Diana conspiracy

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I would make an educated guess that Hoover stored his archive of sensitive documents in a military installation. Like Wright Patterson or Edwards AFB.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I was based in Kensington at the time attached to the blues and royals, (the royal guard) so I have had a fair few friends that even resigned after this, and I am grateful that I had no part in it.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Reply on the previous page

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Bear with me as I am using a cheap payg cell phone with a phone pad hence the delay in replying

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hello whatever You decide to name YourSelf..

J. Edgar kept the 'secret stuff' in His bra and 'real secret stuff' in His garter belt.. If He were alive today, I'd opine that He'd sport a t-back or 'thong'. He never wore hose to the office but would often traipse about His apartment in full regalia ..

In other words , J. Eddie was in touch w/His innermost 'Yin' so He was ahead of His time...

Enjoy Your stay under any nom de plume You want...

namaste

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I would like to know if there was any more to tell about the Shagg Harbor incident, that we have not yet heard about.
Probably one of the best UFO/USO cases, to me anyway.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The UK has been around since the stone age and the USA since about last Tuesday by comparison, yet for such a young country, the conspiracy theories attached to the govt is unbelievable, almost as much as a service that is supposed to be secret, running around with the words 'secret service' on the back of their coats? If you want a lesson in keeping the lid on a problem with dire consequences, you have to look at the British and the Mossad, every one else is amateur and it shows

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thanks, DTOM!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
US naval intelligence is very hard to breech, but I am definitely sure that they would not be there for no reason

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I know sas and sbs sometimes do MI5 or 6 gigs,what about yourself any exposure to the spooks??
edit on 20-9-2015 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

OK what is it that we can't take?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Doesn't matter.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The Queen is the longest lived monarch in the UK and what looks like a dear old lady is a great front for a calculated ruler that is prepared to do whatever it takes to keep the country in order
Princess Diana had already accepted dodi's proposal and she planned to release their engagement to the press on return to England from Paris, but the Queen is the head of the church of England and the mother of the next king of England was never going to be a Muslim, hence the inevitable outcome that was planned 2 days before implementation

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join