It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behind the scenes with Bernie Sanders:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
And now let me tell you something that no Sanders supporter will ever say. Sanders is full of crap. There I said it, and Lets expose the Bernie LIES. Sanders the lefts new 'champion of 'truth,justice, and the corporate way'.

And I Quote:

And now let me tell you something that no other candidate for president will tell you. And that is no matter who is elected to be president, that person will not be able to address the enormous problems facing the working families of our country. They will not be able to succeed because the power of corporate America, the power of Wall Street, the power of campaign donors, is so great that no president alone can stand up to them. That is the truth. People may be uncomfortable about hearing it, but that is the reality.” — Bernie Sanders, Friday, Aug. 14, Clear Lake, Iowa

Yeah it's the Salon, and so?

So no matter who is elected to be president they can't stand up to corporate America, but hell elect me anyways!

Not seeing the truth there Sanders. None what so ever, and you are taking special interest money yourself, and selling yourself to the LOWEST bidder!

Why now Neo? That's mean! Sanders supporters will not stand for such 'unfounded' accusations. Well I guess I better spell it out then.

Here we go:

Top contributors for Bernie Sanders self professed 'savior' of the republic!

17 Unions, and counting!

www.opensecrets.org...

Hmmm that still won't convince Sander supporters so lets expose another dirty little secret.

Google,Microsoft,Merrill Lynch,Boeing,Amazon, UPS, and Apple.

www.opensecrets.org...

Rut roh!

Sanders the man of the 'people' well I guess so since corporations are 'people'.

edit on 20-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This thread makes no sense. He told the truth and you think that somehow proves he's full of #?

I try to get your reasoning, I really do... but man sometimes you're just so far off in left field.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So now he's full of crap for telling the truth huh??? Or is it just that you'll find fault with him no matter what he says???

Continuing on with that article it also says:

The warning didn’t suit the festive mood. Hillary had satisfied their need for a savior, and now this relentless 73-year-old, hunched forward and gripping both sides of the podium as he bellowed in a strong Brooklyn accent, was insisting that the situation in America might require more than manufactured optimism—it might require actual political revolution.

Sounds to me like Sanders was trying to shake some reality into the people he's talking to and trying to tell them that all the feel good BS that Hillary just filled their heads with is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

But you go right ahead and hate on the guy for telling it straight and speaking the truth to people. Because the last thing we'd want in politics is some truth.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
This thread makes no sense. He told the truth and you think that somehow proves he's full of #?

I try to get your reasoning, I really do... but man sometimes you're just so far off in left field.

Actually I think that would be "Right Field".

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I see a post about a man that is running for POTUS, championing himself as being for the common man against them evil corporations...
And he takes their money, just like all their rest of their candidates.
Honest?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Hes full of crap for carrying on about corporate America and taking money from it.

He's full of crap for carrying on about about special interests, and taking money from unions.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Left field is where Trump is running with the majority over Dems and Repub.

Why?
Because his plans will fix America 100% from the toilet Obama placed it with Harry Reids help.

Get used to President Trump because it will happen.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That makes him SOOOOO much worse than the other candidates who take donations from corporate America as well, huh? I mean, we can't vote for someone who takes donations! So let's vote for this other guy taking donations.

Yeah, the only reason this won't deter Sanders supporters is because every single other candidate takes donations as well. So what's your point? If Sanders is a liar, so is every single other candidate. At least Bernie talks sense unlike the other candidates and has a water tight record on his stances.
edit on 9/20/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Sanders the man of the 'people' well I guess so since corporations are 'people'.

Isn't that what you die hard right wingers keep pushing on people? Here is a little something you seemed to skip.

This table lists the top donors to this candidate in the 2016 cycle. The money came from the organizations' PACs; their individual members, employees or owners; and those individuals' immediate families. At the federal level, the organizations themselves did not donate, as they are prohibited by law from doing so. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.

So the money could have just as easily came from anyone that is affiliated with these companies and not from the company itself.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Because his plans will fix America 100% from the toilet Obama placed it with Harry Reids help.

And when is Donnie going to show these plans? Because if he runs the country like he runs his company get ready for bankruptcy court.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Actually it i thanks to CU( Citizens United) that Bernie is getting funding right now.

From those unions, and corporation he just loves to demagogue.

But Bernie doesn't like CU very much.

link   

Vote for me, I luv youze all (I can spin crap like an absolute champion).

Q: How can you tell when a politician is lying?

In the rotting fruit basket that is American politics, Bernie is the shiniest apple and and, you gotta vote because, well, if you don't etc etc etc.

link   
The great thing about running for president even when you lose is that you get a nice little nest egg from all those big donors....

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Hes full of crap for carrying on about corporate America and taking money from it.

A question. Without that money would he have a snowball's chance in hell against the candidates that are funded by billionaires?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm pretty sure his career record shines out character brighter than any doubt cast by the propagandists.

These jabs are mildly humorous, but easy to see through.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Granite

And when is Donnie going to show these plans? Because if he runs the country like he runs his company get ready for bankruptcy court.

Deport Illegals - check
End Wars - check
Balance budget - check
Challenge military industrial complex - check
Etc.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

A question. Without that money would he have a snowball's chance in hell against the candidates that are funded by billionaires?

Hey it takes over 1 billion dollars to get elected.

Without money no one gets elected.

It would go along way to Sanders credibility had he not taken those corporate, and union donations.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

If you don't care about American politics and Sanders, right now as you have described in your other Sanders threads, than why can't you also create criticism threads about Trump and the others as well. Or let alone create a thread about your hate for all other candidates. It doesn't make any sense at all to pick on Sanders when the others are the same in your views anyways.

I don't understand your line of thought, you say you don't care and yet you do. Where does it end?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All I have seen is arrogance from Sanders supporters. Haven't seen any presidential candidates because I don't support any oF them. But who cares. Informed people don't support POLITICIAN'S.

edit on 20-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Without money no one gets elected.

It would go along way to Sanders credibility had he not taken those corporate, and union donations.

So if he doesn't take it he can't win. Therefore he can't serve his country the way he wants. He takes it he's a hypocrite. Is that right?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Might be why Bernie took the money then, don't you think? Or do you expect him to just roll over and die? If you want to make a difference, sometimes you gotta take advantage of the system. Maybe that makes him a bit of a hypocrite, but it doesn't make him any worse than the other candidates.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join