It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man 'to be crucified after he was arrested as a teenager for protest and firearms offences'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

A man who was arrested for protesting in his teens is set to be CRUCIFIED by the state after spending three years in prison.

Although he has entered pleas for clemency, they have been denied by the authorities and, now aged 20, he stands to be put to death for alleged crimes committed as a child.

Ali Mohammed al-Nimr was placed under arrest on February 14, 2012 in the wake of anti-Government protests in Saudi Arabia as part of the wave of Arab Spring demonstrations across the Middle East .
Al-Nimr was accused of participation in an illegal demonstration as well as of committing firearms offences, which he and his family strongly deny and say there is no evidence of.

He was initially held at a juvenile offenders facility.

But Reprieve, a legal charitable organisation which fights for prisoners' human rights, say there is evidence he was tortured and forced to sign a document amounting to a confession, then forms the basis of the case against him.

His sentence of ‘death by crucifixion' was originally handed down on May 27, 2014, and the fight to clear his name has continued , but according to Reprive, Al-Nimr's family found out last week his final appeal had been heard in secret and dismissed.
www.mirror.co.uk...

We are friends and allies with these guys because?? and who crucifies anyone one in this day and age seems to me the Saudi govt should stop saying they are against ISIS and recognize that they are ISIS that stupid wall that they are putting up should be a huge gate with a welcome banner that says Welcome Brothers we are one , I do hope that this is straw that finally broke the camel's back and the new generation push back and get rid of their fundie overlords.
edit on 20-9-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Good thing the UN appointed Saudi Arabia to the "Human Right Council" aye?

Funny how they get a free pass from the West for killing gay people, treating women like animals and such.....

The United Nations is a farce!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
As soon as I read the title I knew this would be Saudi Arabia! Clemency won't work here as they will use him to set an example for any future protesters.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia= ISIS and plus they committed attacks against US soil in the form of 911.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

More like a criminal syndicate. It should be prosecuted under federal RICO statutes and evicted from New York.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

More like a criminal syndicate. It should be prosecuted under federal RICO statutes and evicted from New York.

I didn't even get into the UN troops having their way with children and the UN's pathetic response! I think we are in the same corner brother!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
For clarification the crucifixion involves the beheading of the accused before the body is displayed on the cross or similar structure.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
For clarification the crucifixion involves the beheading of the accused before the body is displayed on the cross or similar structure.

Can I assume you put /end sarcasm at the end of that post?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Oh, in that case, no biggie. Carry on Saudi Arabia, send us a post card from the 7th century.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

We are friends and allies with these guys because??

I was thinking the same thing while reading your post. We might as well be friends with the devil. It's amazing in this day and age we still have people who act so primitive and evil.

If the 28 pages on 9/11 are ever declassified we'll probably find out how evil Saudi Arabia really is.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Saudi arabia, a sh*t stain humanity. That fake country should never have existed. Human rights are thrown out the window when you're in bed with the US government.
edit on 20-9-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Saudi Arabia= ISIS and plus they committed attacks against US soil in the form of 911.

Don't be silly, we all know that ben lauden and Sadam Hussien teamed up for that.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

If only...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

That gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Oh how I would celebrate the day we booted the UN out of New York (and out of the country).

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

That gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Oh how I would celebrate the day we booted the UN out of New York (and out of the country).

I am 52 years old and remember as a young child seeing a billboard saying "Get out of the United Nations"! Little did I know.....

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

An ex-pat buddy who spent many years in the middle east would always say "Saudi Arabia is the most vile place in the world." The article pretty much helps his point along.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Well, that's mighty kind of them.
Good to know we're dealing with compassionate folks.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
ISIS is horrible. They do things like behead and crucify people who challenge their rule. Saudi Arabia beheads and crucifies people for the same reason and yet because they're in bed with the Western neoliberal establishment, they're not denounced for doing the same thing.

Welcome to far right-wing theocracies.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Not to mention child molestation and child sex trafficing (arranged marriages)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Humane Barbarians

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join