It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17,000 Migrants Stranded in Croatia by Border Crackdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
These poor people with no where to go, no food, no shelter, and they all left their homes because it was destroyed, mainly by the US and it's allies bombing the crap out of their homeland.

17,000 Migrants Stranded in Croatia

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Sep 25 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: openmind102
These poor people with no where to go, no food, no shelter, and they all left their homes because it was destroyed, mainly by the US and it's allies bombing the crap out of their homeland.

So...............how many refugees have you taken in? Actions speak louder than words. Let me know when you lead by example!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
More total failure by the United Nations.

The UN is a schlock operation.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: openmind102

Stop trying to play a "good person" here.

Do you think, that real refugees. People who have lost everything, who left everything behind, their money their bags ... have the money and fortitude to buy a passage, with a smugglers ring?

The answer to this question, is NO.

If you really want to help, then send emisaries down to these countries and hand pick out those you want to help. Those, who are in real need.

These refugees, need to be stopped and put under inspection. Yes, of course there are a lot of "real" refugees amongst them ... but you can bet your MOMMAS BUTT that among them, are ISIS members hiding, taking the only route they have ... to fight their enemy, from the inside.

Just like the incident on the train ...

And Angela Merkel, should be more attention to the 300 thousand homeless in Germany ... if she is as rich as she says, then someone should force her to answer ... why Germany alone has hundreds of thousands of poor and homeless. And the European ... millions.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

So...............how many refugees have you taken in? Actions speak louder than words. Let me know when you lead by example!

As a matter of fact we have taken in several people that have been lost in the great US. So I speak with knowing what I need to sacrifice, and be of some help to stranded people. How bout you?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
To bjarneorn : What the heck you mean being a good person. Read the damn article, and then eat %^&*!
edit on 20-9-2015 by openmind102 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

As a matter of fact we have taken in several people that have been lost in the great US. So I speak with knowing what I need to sacrifice, and be of some help to stranded people. How bout you?

Don't know about him....but that poster could have made his question more specific, so I will - how many young male Muslims from embattled Islamic countries that are now swarming Europe have you taken in? Would you even consider it?

Europe is already full of economic refugees and homeless, how are they going to handle this?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakesidepark
Don't know about him....but that poster could have made his question more specific, so I will - how many young male Muslims from embattled Islamic countries that are now swarming Europe have you taken in? Would you even consider it?

I'd consider it ... but I'd have to say, I don't live in the luxury of affording to.

Europe is already full of economic refugees and homeless, how are they going to handle this?

Badly. This entire situation, has it's roots in Europe's complete impotence. Our leaders are worthless ... and we are being bombarded by beggars all over Europe.

Throughout history, Europe has had it's glory days ... many countries and cultures, that each had its own borders. Today, we look at the beginning of the death of Europe, which will slowly and surely turn into "India" or the Middle East ... squabbling tribes, and dictatorships ... and the birth of the New World Order ... in the Americas.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It is a tragedy, but most of Europe does not want these people. They should take their predicament as a hint and go home, or stay in a UN run camp.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
estimated number of ISIS fighters: 100.000

estimated number of male combate age refugees: 500.000

need i say more?

go back and wipe ISIS out!
that way you can look after your wives and kids, who had to stay in syria, whether they're still alive.
edit on 20-9-2015 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The UN and - what I call - these charity industries have monumentally failed; they've not done what they're paid to do. I don't believe this is incompetence. This appears to me to be orchestrated from a multitude of directions.

We as individuals need to ask ourselves what we a re prepared to do and then prepare to do it. It may well be on the streets outside your house soon enough.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

edit on pm930pmSun, 20 Sep 2015 16:46:41 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Are these the same "poor people" that were trying to forcefully break down Hungarian border walls, getting into clashes with the authorities, pretending to be Syrian en masse, rejecting food donations by the red cross, throwing themselves on train tracks in protest, holding up babies as a way to gain entry and sympathy, leaving the countries they pass through in a complete mess with garbage everywhere, showing disrespect and an outrageous sense of entitlement...?

I could go on.
edit on 21-9-2015 by Lilyth because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
this has already become one of those go to subjects for lively debate like abortion or race relations....kinda funny.

real refugees cant afford to travel across numerous countries......

ok thats all....

oh wait.....does anyone know if theres video of the idiots throwing their kids over the fence? i really need to see that!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Could there be a connection between what happened to USA 911 and what is happening to the muslim world now ?

top topics

join