It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theres no way... I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
ok...

Found this video about Helium infused beer, which apparently has the same effect as inhaling Helium

Unfortunately I don't speak german... but you'll still get the idea...

Im calling Hoax on this... admittedly I haven't looked into it...

but I imagine drinking such a beer would probably prevent someone from drinking too many...

I mean you can't drink when your ribs hurt from laughing

Right?

edit on 20-9-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I suppose if they found a way to replace the carbonation with helium ... it might do that.

Upon reflection ... I take a medication that makes carbonation taste funky. I wonder if that is because it's carbon dioxide or because of the effect in the liquid? If it's the former, I wonder if using helium as a bubble agent would allow me to once again enjoy fizzy drinks without the nasty taste? Hmmm .... How do you get some of this German beer and would they consider doing this to a champagne since I'm not overly fond of beer?

edit on 20-9-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Very funny, but fake. I believe this was posted on April 1st if that gives you any indication.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
ok...

Found this video about Helium infused beer, which apparently has the same effect as inhaling Helium

Unfortunately I don't speak german... but you'll still get the idea...

Im calling Hoax on this... admittedly I haven't looked into it...

but I imagine drinking such a beer would probably prevent someone from drinking too many...

I mean you can't drink when your ribs hurt from laughing

Right?

Just don't tell your mate when you give him the pint!

edit on 20-9-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Oh! BUZZKILL.

And this morning I saw some really good looking cane sugar sodas ... and I got such a craving for a soda. I haven't been able to enjoy one for YEARS ... And here I was hoping someone would make a helium one and I could enjoy a soda and a funny voice.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Oh! BUZZKILL.

And this morning I saw some really good looking cane sugar sodas ... and I got such a craving for a soda. I haven't been able to enjoy one for YEARS ... And here I was hoping someone would make a helium one and I could enjoy a soda and a funny voice.

[/qu

Sorry. Believe me, if there was anything that I wish was real, it would be helium infused brews.
edit on 20-9-2015 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hahahaahaha!! That video is hilarious- so bummed it's an april fool's joke. This would be hysterical at the next family gathering-hahaha!! Somebody make this stuff please! Lol
edit on 20-9-2015 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Calling hoax, too.

Helium has to be inhaled into the lungs, then exhaled to affect the vocal chords. Drinking helium into the stomach

precludes the exhalation of helium from the lungs, unless they burp and talk…

I wonder what a helium burp sounds like?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

LOL!!!

I'm with Starcrossd, Hilarious!!

Man, if there was a way to infuse helium into beer, holidays would never be the same.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
i drink an energy drink from monster, called nitrous. apparently they use nitrous oxide as part of the carbonation, and let me tell u, its way diff than a pepsi, doesnt burn ur throat, isnt overly fizzy if u chug it, maybe you should try one and see if there is a difference from soda...at least u can enjoy somethin carbonated

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It was a viral marketing hoax by Samuel Adams unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

join