It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson: No Muslims as President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

How many times has this been refuted?

Hmm now let's see.

Besties with the muslim brotherhood in Egypt.

Besties with them 'freedom' fighters in Syria arming them.

Besties with the Iranians now that ISLAMIC religious theocracy.

Makings NASA's core mission 'muslim' outreach instead of SPACE exploration.

Trading terrorists for deserters, and the latest ?

Giving poor litle boys white house visits for making clocks.

Just exactly what was 'refuted' ?

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Christosterone

Tell me why Jefferson had an unedited personal copy of the Quran...

Also explain to me why Muhammad (pbuh) was given a placard and wall carving with the header "one of histories finest Law givers" at the Supreme Court...

Allah's Akbar, indeed.

Such disgust and hatred towards Christianity Charlie, yet you most likely want people to respect you for your beliefs?

And we wonder why the world burns while we point fingers......

link   
a reply to: Kali74

It is funny how that clip never gets posted in its entirety...
It is almost like they they know that in its full context it is rather clear.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

How do you get disgust and hatred out of that?
And where are you on the other poster that is clearly doing the same thing about others beliefs?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Also explain to me why Muhammad (pbuh) was given a placard and wall carving with the header "one of histories finest Law givers" at the Supreme Court...

Allah's Akbar, indeed.

Such disgust and hatred towards Christianity Charlie, yet you most likely want people to respect you for your beliefs?

We all know 'no' christian should ever be president.

The left makes that perfectly clear on ATS every day.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Besties with the muslim brotherhood in Egypt

GW was closer with them than Obama ever was, he wanted them to take over Syria from Assad, which lead to...

Besties with them 'freedom' fighters in Syria arming them.

Again GW started that and Obama wrongly followed.

Besties with the Iranians now that ISLAMIC religious theocracy

So do we get to call the Bush's besties with Saudi Arabia? By the way Obama's deal with Iran is actually good. It means they don't get to build bombs.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Schools teach how one goes about researching...personally I stick to non-fiction...mainly biographies, etc...
People arguing that the founding fathers of the United States were not devout followers of the judeo-Christian ethos must have learned this somewhere as historical data is 100% monolithic as regard to their religious predispositions...
So I assume that historical facts must have been ignored by someone in an authoritative position(professor(s) perhaps) since literary evidence and letters authored by the founders themselves prove my point without exception...

I put this to you...find me one founder who was not raised in the Christian church and whose life was not governed by judeo Christian sensibilities and it will be the first I know of...

Thanks in advance..

-Christosterone

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

We don't care if a candidate is Christian or whatever else as long as they respect the separation of Church and State. You guys are so worried about Muslims doing it... while your own kind enact Christian "Sharia" law.

Breathe Neo.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Cool so a bunch of stuff that had nothing to do with what I asked you.
Off topic red hearings, I thought you didn't like those??

I guess you confuse being diplomatic with being besties and the US history as whole of arming rebels.
By that logic Bush was muslim too.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Tell me where the hate was, friend...

Exposing witch burnings currently underway by Christian radicals in Brazil is not hatred, it's enlightenment...
Talking about mass beheadings by Christian cartels in Mexico is not hatred, it's denying ignorance...

You may have missed the word radical in the tangent I had...
You won't be afforded the benefit of the doubt twice though buddy.

You know from our U2Us we are very similar and you've never heard any hate from me towards Christians or anyone else.

Except the deceptive lot that lead us, perhaps.

edit on 20-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I have a personal copy of the Koran...but do I seem as though I am imbued with Muslims sensibilities????

The reason I have a copy is because I enjoy the pursuit of knowledge and it would be disingenuous of me to argue a point if I did not examine both sides of the argument.

I assume Jefferson was the same though I do not pretend to put myself in his same league intellectually.

-Christosterone

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

No GW did not.

That was Saudi Arabia, and everyone knows that bothered to do some independent research.

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores

www.upi.com...

American president Barack Obama has stated that it was organized by the United States.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It is funny how that clip never gets posted in its entirety...
It is almost like they they know that in its full context it is rather clear.

Absolutely.

Quoted for truth.

It's also a T&C violation to keep bringing it up everyday but they feign ignorance rather than admit they know what he meant completely.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

We don't care if a candidate is Christian or whatever else as long as they respect the separation of Church and State. You guys are so worried about Muslims doing it... while your own kind enact Christian "Sharia" law.

Breathe Neo.

Truth be told what concerns me more are those who worship at the alter of statolatry and deify the state.

Like the current guy in the oval office, and others with names like Sanders, and CLinton.
edit on 20-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Cool so a bunch of stuff that had nothing to do with what I asked you.
Off topic red hearings, I thought you didn't like those??

I guess you confuse being diplomatic with being besties and the US history as whole of arming rebels.
By that logic Bush was muslim too.

Bush was a secret Muslim too

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: seeker1963

Allah's Akbar, indeed.

We all know 'no' christian should ever be president.

The left makes that perfectly clear on ATS every day.

I'm not left, Neo, we've agreed too often for that to be true...

Secondly I don't care who the POTUS is as long as his foreign policy is good and he is a fair and decent ally for my own nation.
That's all I should be allowed to expect given in not from the U.S.
edit on 20-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Too, not to!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I didn't even have to see the full interview to guess that's what the subject being discussed was. He quickly corrected himself, it's not like he stuck with calling himself a Muslim, but those who want him to be Muslim will see it as a confession.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

I have a personal copy of the Koran...but do I seem as though I am imbued with Muslims sensibilities????

The reason I have a copy is because I enjoy the pursuit of knowledge and it would be disingenuous of me to argue a point if I did not examine both sides of the argument.
-Christosterone

Since you have a copy of the Quran, please provide some evidence from it that Muhammad married a six year old.
If you can't find it, it's a fallacy just like the 72 virgins one.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Good answer.

Perhaps you can point me to the Quranic scripture that states Muhammad was a paedo or a warlord...

Because other than self defence, he advocates non violence and diplomacy throughout the book.
You'll know that if you're intellectually honest.

Treaties with Jews and Christians etc
That's not what warlords do is it, Chris?

As for the "paedo" accusation...
You're taking that from Hadith which were written 200 years after Muhammad passed away...

Maybe you can explain to me why no one recorded such and important aspect about his wife Aisha for 200 years?
And then all of a sudden, "oh yeah she was 6/7/9 years old" (all those ages come from different Hadith and they're all bull# probably written by hardline supremacist Roman Catholics in the area at the time.

I'd like to discuss this further, but we shouldn't derail.

This is all mostly rhetorical, I'm not trying to convert you here, I'm just poking at your intelligence and common sense to wake them up.

TL;DR
There is no solid documentation or scripture to back up those allegations of our Prophet.
You're talking to someone who has been through every source refuting and advocating them before I converted.
edit on 20-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Tell me where the hate was, friend...

Exposing witch burnings currently underway by Christian radicals in Brazil is not hatred, it's enlightenment...
Talking about mass beheadings by Christian cartels in Mexico is not hatred, it's denying ignorance...

You may have missed the word radical in the tangent I had...
You won't be afforded the benefit of the doubt twice though buddy.

You know from our U2Us we are very similar and you've never heard any hate from me towards Christians or anyone else.

Except the deceptive lot that lead us, perhaps.

Deny your viciousness towards Christianity in other threads Charlie. I have not once judged you for your belief in the Quran, but respected you for it because of getting to know you as a human being.

I am not seeing you show the same respect I have shown you with your beliefs as I see you judge Christians. YET? I don't believe in any GOD!

I just believe in the freedom of religion. A death by a thousand cuts is just the same as a death by a bullet, and I am sick and tired of others who deem their beliefs more important than others when it comes down to the Constitution. Grant you, your not a citizen that has enjoyed the freedoms of my country, but this is where I am coming from when I see those in my own country attack Christians for their beliefs and sit silently not saying a word about those of the Muslim faith.

If a fairy in the sky does not exist, then why is it such a threat to those who do not believe in it's existence?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join