It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And, The Anti-Christ Movement has begun.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Logman

he was the last pharaoh of egypt. so if you can prove that he didn't exist, then you prove jesus didn't exist.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: Logmanyep, logman, the world will be a better place when those awful people are gone.

Yep, I agree. Sure, there are many nice religious people but the world would be better without these religions.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Logman

depends. some people become better people because of their faith, some become worse. seems more related to the mental state of the person which is true for pretty much any individual, religious or not.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
it's just like politics, the more corrupt they are, the higher up the food chain you find them. the world works like this: if you're a real dickwad, you will excel. if you're not, you may have success but it will be curtailed by the dickwads above ya and they'll have a list about a mile long for why you shouldn't (nice people no allowed) be allowed to succeed any further than you are at that moment.

always been that way, evidence that the god of this world is a real piece of work

edit on 22-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

I am going to read this thread in full later

Has Obama been mentioned ?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen Man sounds ike EXACTLY whats going on with me. All we can do is pray for them man. I hope all works out for you. God bless!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Logman My GOODNESS, you atheists are the dumbest, most judgemental people on this planet. Christians don't hurt anyone, we follow our faith and only wish the best for all others, and yet were still scrutinized for our beliefs. I honestly don't see how people can consciously choose to believe in the "big bang" theory (LOL I laugh each time I even think about that" or evolution in general.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnthonyPizzi
a reply to: Logman My GOODNESS, you atheists are the dumbest, most judgemental people on this planet

Wow, am I being judged?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Maybe it's because "teh Beast", whatever he/she/it represents, has more to offer people than a dead Jew? Prophets come and go, get with the program. How many remember the prophets of Jainism, of the Ba'hai faith, of so on and so forth. We are entering the Aeon of Fire, where the strong survive and the ruthless win. The golden rule is no longer "Do unto others" but "Adapt or perish".

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The people who think they are part of the movement are just play pretending. No one in this world is knowingly going to follow the anti-Christ. That isn't how he rolls anyway. The Saudis are openly evil and oppressive and not fooling anyone. They are just buying corrupt people with their oil cash. Big difference between that and people actually being deceived.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The Anti Christ movement will grow, pretty obviously, from ANTI CHRISTIANITY.
What is that I hear you ask?
For Anti CHRISTIANITY, just read CHRISTIANITY.

The American Chistian Right and the political agenda which is driving it, is not the faith which Jesus taught. It is an abhoration based on political (Rothchilds) Zionism, British Israelism, and the Patriarchist movement.
It's goals are pretty simply to promote disharmony in the "Holy Land" in order to bring about the "Second Coming" of their Christ - the false Christ, Anti Christ or "Jihadi Jesus".
They use not only the right wing Christian media to do this, but also the Zionist controlled media such as Fox (Sky BSB) which has vested interests in Israel and regularly donates to Israeli interests ( as does Simon Cowell and other pro Zion celebrities) they use their spokesmen to promote an ideal fairytale "land of Milk and Honey" to the masses. Who of course are made up of white, middle class "Christians".
I'm always going to put "Christians" in the bunny ears, becuse of course these are highly politisised anti Christsns, not followers of Yeshuah. The big names are the likes of Pat Robertson (700 Club misogynist and homophobe, former GOP hopefull and diamond smuggler) John Hagee (Blood Moon hoax), Mick Huckabee ( defender of sex pest Josh Duggar) Michelle Bachmann (abolish the constitution and enforce Theocracy) and big church zealots like Jerry Falwell and long time sock puppet Billy Graham (who possibly died and was replaced)
Trump, despite being a long time Democrat, knows exactly where his breads butters and what strings to pull, so now, guess what? He's a "Christian Patriarchist".

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
German transcription services

Translation Services USA offers professional German translation services for English to German and German to English language pairs. We can also translate German into over 100 other languages. In fact, Translation Services USA is the only agency in the market which can fully translate German to literally any language in the world!
Our German translation team consists of many expert and experienced translators. Each translator specializes in a different field such as legal, financial, medical, and more.
Whether your German translation need is large or small, Translation Services USA is always there to assist you with your translation needs. Our translation team has many experienced document translators who specialize in translating different types of documents including birth and death certificates, marriage certificates, divorce decrees, diplomas, transcripts, and any other German document you may need translated.
We have excellent German software engineers and quality assurance editors who can localize any software product or website. We can professionally translate any German website, no matter if it is a static HTML website or an advanced Java/PHP/Perl driven website. In the age of globalization, you should definitely consider localizing your website into the German language! It is a highly cost-effective investment and an easy way to expand your business!
We also offer services for German interpretation, voice-overs, transcriptions, and multilingual search engine optimization. No matter what your German translation needs are, Translation Services USA can provide for them.
To know more visit www.cabbagetreesolutions.com...
german transcription

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join