It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And, The Anti-Christ Movement has begun.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
EN.LIL
remove the EN (Lord) prefix
LIL
abbreviate it
IL

babEL = babIL or babILU

the LIL root is also the root for
AL'LAH but notice what else is there?
yeah, "ah" the root of jehovah , who is h'ayah, who is ea, as in enki-ea.
they believe the same thing as the jews and many christians do, that is, that the god of this world is actually the god that created them and saved their butts from extinction on multiple occasions.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: TheChrome

if you read the sumerian-akkadian texts (that some claim were plagiarized when the torah was written later, but i don't agree. i don't think they plagiarized them, i think they experienced it and wrote it down as it applied to their particular family tree), it fills in all the gaps eloquently.

all gods were given the IL/AL/EL prefix or suffix, because the god of this world set the standard for god names in mesopotamia. however, if you look at the root for jehovah, when the creator god is differentiated from the rest of the elohim, it's h'ayah, who is ea (pronounced "a-yah")

I agree that semitic languages share common characteristics. Akkadian became the Babylonian and Assyrian dialects respectively. Ea or "E-Yah" is debatable. I have to pose the question: which came first? The chicken or the egg? Many want to attribute biblical writings as stemming from Sumerian writings, since it is the earliest provable documents. However, since God's people are mostly described as migrants and nomads during that period, you must consider that those who chose to build cities (Babylon) and write their information on stone, may have copied it from a culture who was less interested in making a name for themselves.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

the story goes that moses wrote down the pentateuch. my theory goes like this:

ham, a son of no-AH, went to egypt (i think he was returning to egypt, not going there for the first time). his name is the etymology for khem (see the khemitians). his ancestors became the ancient egyptians. he brought the history of the ancient world with him to egypt and as a result, we have an egyptian version of the sumerian and earlier events, which over time, took on their own words/spellings/cultural emphasis. later this was further complicated when all ancient egyptian words were put in textbooks with greek spellings instead of the original egyptian!

now move to the time of mose (named after the pharaoh in charge at the time, ahmose). mose learns from the pharaoh's scholars, the history of the ancient world. meanwhile,his actual birth mother, a mesopotamian woman, teaches him the history of his people from the mesopotamian view. mose decides to write this down and compiles the two histories, which he must believe are the same story, the hamite version (which has undergone some cultural variants) and the mesopotamian version, which has the babylonian, akkadian and sumerian, view. but there's a problem:

the creator god of egypt is called atum but is called elohim in mesopotamia. and the people created by the creator god are called the adam (atum. they were named after their creator. the adam, were the people of adam, or the atum were the people of atum). he knows this is the same story. so to keep the confusion at a minimum, he must've prayed about how to write it down, and ended up differentiating the created adam (atum) from the creator atum (elohim).

i employed the sumerian king's list to solve this riddle. the first name on the list is ALULIM, which i believe is an earlier variant of ELOHIM. the alulim version went to egypt where over time it became ATUM, whereas in mesopotamia, it became ELOHIM but was essentially the adam.

same bat time. same bat channel.

edit on 22-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

jerem-iah (ayah)
obad-iah
hezek-iah
zechar-iah
joshu-ah (yeshua)
ah-mose (iah-mose)
pt-ah
etc.

There is a flaw with connecting your linguistics with the God of the bible.
Ye-ho-addah, Ye-ho-addin, Ye-ho-ahaz, Ye-ho-ash, Ye-ho-hanan, Ye-ho-iachin, Ye-ho-iada, Ye-ho-iakim, Ye-ho-iarib, Ye-ho-nadab, Ye-ho-nathan, ye-ho-ram, Ye-ho-shabeath, Ye-ho-shaphat, Ye-ho-sheba, Ye-ho-shua.

E-Yah is no more valid that Yahweh. The Hebrew names support a 3 syllable transliteration based on names that are still pronounced today.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

i'm just pointing out what should be obvious once you think about it:

h'ayah=ayah=ah
it also has the variant: iah, which you see attached to the end of biblical names.

want to read a real head spinner?
BA'AL vs. B'EL
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Perhaps its time to give up on religious ideas altogether and look inwards to our own individual humanity.

You only have to read through the Jewish Babylonian Talmud to see the hatred for non-Jews and the Islamic Hadiths for the hatred they contain towards non Islamics.

It doesn't matter how you wrap up these so-called holy ideals - they are about separation, group protection and the rules that keep groups manipulated by its controllers. Add to that the brainwashing into believing that the death of those who simply won't join or do not have birth rite into your sect is an honourable thing. - which its not.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

the story goes that moses wrote down the pentateuch. my theory goes like this:

ham, a son of no-AH, went to egypt (i think he was returning to egypt, not going there for the first time). his name is the etymology for khem (see the khemitians). his ancestors became the ancient egyptians. he brought the history of the ancient world with him to egypt and as a result, we have an egyptian version of the sumerian and earlier events, which over time, took on their own words/spellings/cultural emphasis. later this was further complicated when all ancient egyptian words were put in textbooks with greek spellings instead of the original egyptian!

now move to the time of mose (named after the pharaoh in charge at the time, ahmose). mose learns from the pharaoh's scholars, the history of the ancient world. meanwhile,his actual birth mother, a mesopotamian woman, teaches him the history of his people from the mesopotamian view. mose decides to write this down and compiles the two histories, which he must believe are the same story, the hamite version (which has undergone some cultural variants) and the mesopotamian version, which has the babylonian, akkadian and sumerian, view. but there's a problem:

the creator god of egypt is called atum but is called elohim in mesopotamia. and the people created by the creator god are called the adam (atum. they were named after their creator. the adam, were the people of adam, or the atum were the people of atum). he knows this is the same story. so to keep the confusion at a minimum, he must've prayed about how to write it down, and ended up differentiating the created adam (atum) from the creator atum (elohim).

i employed the sumerian king's list to solve this riddle. the first name on the list is ALULIM, which i believe is an earlier variant of ELOHIM. the alulim version went to egypt where over time it became ATUM, whereas in mesopotamia, it became ELOHIM but was essentially the adam.

same bat time. same bat channel.

I do believe your analysis starts from the wrong frame of reference.

"He took what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf...these are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt" (Exodus 32:4)

So what we see here, is a nation that was delivered by miraculous power, and they start to call an inanimate object their god! How stupid! But we see this sort of behavior over and over through history, I do not understand it! It is human nature sadly.

For some reason, the bible has always got to be an adaptation of earlier texts according to some, and not the other way around. Look at the example I provided and how quickly people change their minds, and examine whether you can make any conclusive assumption on the facts based on human nature.

The Golden Calf was clearly an offshoot of the reality of what had recently transpired. How could people not "Get it"? I don't know, but it happens.

You have to wonder, how many times in history has that happened? Completely oblivious deviation from facts right in front of your face?
edit on 22-9-2015 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

the slaughter of the bull worshippers marked the end of the age of taurus. it's a precession of the equinoxes thing. the mechanism used to depopulate the planet.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

the slaughter of the bull worshippers marked the end of the age of taurus. it's a precession of the equinoxes thing. the mechanism used to depopulate the planet.

I appreciate your research on mythology, but you can't attribute any mythology to the bible. You CAN attribute mythology to religion, but not the bible. You can't integrate the two. They are two separate things. Once you realize the bible is completely void of mythology, you might actually start to understand it.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

the bull worshippers were killed in the desert because the god of this world, doesn't like human beings and uses the precessional cycle as the cut off date, in the keeping of his minions, to wipe out whoever the chosen precessional people are. for example, age of taurus=bull worshippers. slaughtered. age of aries=shepherd people (hebrews/jews). slaughtered and scattered remnant. age of pisces=the fish people (i will make you fishers of men). currently being slaughtered. i don't know how much clearer that could be in the biblical text itself. he hates us. this is not the characteristic of a loving creator god. you have been deceived!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
This is ATS prepare to have your beliefs smashed into a billion pieces, you're a brave man.

I agree with you though and the coming destruction of Damascus into a ruinous heap will cement the validity of prophecy AGAIN. Just like Christs return did. Glory be to God.

Iv'e held off being overly religious on this site for a reason but it's getting harder and harder. The world is a VERY dark place at the moment, and events are lining up with prophecy. Even to the hook in the jaw of gog. And they're allied with Magog just as was foretold AGAIN in prophecy, but it's all made up right....... Right?

Looks out window, sees beautiful beach and a topical sunset. Just spent the day snokelling on a little reef I can see out of said window. Your world might be dark, but mine is fookin awesome, full of light, life, money, fantastic family and beautiful women.

So is teh world darker now then during the Second World War? Or WWI? Or the Great Plague? How about the Dark Ages? I mean it says Dark right in the name. In this 21st Century more people have better lives than at any point in the history of this planet. Or were we better off 700 years ago when your beloved Church controlled the World with an Iron Fist that makes IS look like boy scouts?

Life couldn't be less dark, unless you live in a country ruled or controlled by religious extremists. Religion makes people dark and needs to die. Bring on the great War of Religions where the Abrahamists all kill each other and leave this beautiful planet for those that appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Logman

i appreciate it. that's why i don't like what's going on. people are not carbon copies of each other, or didn't you know that?

i bet a christian/jew/muslim has fixed your booboos, mowed your yard, cared for your children, taught them in school, waited on them in restaurants, fixed the roads you drive on, cleaned the beach you enjoy..

yep, logman, the world will be a better place when those awful people are gone.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

the bull worshippers were killed in the desert because the god of this world, doesn't like human beings and uses the precessional cycle as the cut off date, in the keeping of his minions, to wipe out whoever the chosen precessional people are. for example, age of taurus=bull worshippers. slaughtered. age of aries=shepherd people (hebrews/jews). slaughtered and scattered remnant. age of pisces=the fish people (i will make you fishers of men). currently being slaughtered. i don't know how much clearer that could be in the biblical text itself. he hates us. this is not the characteristic of a loving creator god. you have been deceived!

I will address your comment "god of this world" not liking humans I accept is true. The rest of your Astrological comments throw that in the garbage as it is way off base.

2 Corinthians 4:4 "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Who is the god of this age?

"The devil led him [Jesus] up to a high place and showed him in an instance all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, it will all be yours."

Yes Satan has power over the earth, to the extent he could offer Jesus all the power.

"The whole world is under control of the evil one" (1 John 5:19)

So you must understand what is going on

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

edit on 22-9-2015 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

you just said the exact same thing i've been saying all along.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Sorry to disappoint you but the bible starts off utilising the Creation mythology from earlier surrounding cultures which have been twisted into genesis. Look it up it you have the courage to do so for yourself.

Look up the Gilgamish Epic, Adapa and the South Wind, the Enuma Elish and Atrahasis. These are what the Desert religion's Priests do not want you to read.

www.religioustolerance.org...

The Israelites stayed in Babylon for a long time and utilised a great deal of their culture and beliefs.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
I would agree the events unfolding in the world today and the middle east and the global economy which is on a pathway to total destruction is paving the way for the Anti-christ.
Next up will be Catholic church pretending like the bible never says a word about homosexuailty being a sin.While it is good to love homosexuals it is also good to show them bible versus.

There are also extremely left Christian churches with majority members being left wing liberals who just change the rules themselves so that "alternate" lifestyles will be encouraged and accepted there.

People thinking they can assume the authority and change what is in scriptures to suit whatever they want will be in for a great disappointment and an eternity of regret when they learn they were deceived into believing it could be that easy.

Anyone can be a target of some deception like that from small to great ones, and the longer a person believes the lie, the harder it is to realize it as a lie. Some carry them past the grave. It is easy think something can't be that big of a deal, but when accounting knocks and sometimes fatally bashes in the door and drags them away, no hope remains. I have experienced these things like empathetic messages.

Perceptions of reality maybe, not sure, but it always ends the same. People make their own rules while thinking their own rules won't ripple through with any damage to anything else. But there is a ton of damage being done. It is not seen because to see it means acknowledging it is harmful. Not many want to be seen as "harmful" so rewrite the rules to say it isn't.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

i agree however, i don't think it was stolen, unless you're claiming semites didn't live there at the time the epics and such, were written. lol if they lived there, then it's a shared history. and the biblical account is both the egyptian version of the events and the mesopotamian version of the events, as they follow the family tree of a specific bloodline. that's what it amounts to.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
If there was no Christ, there can no Anti-Christ.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join