It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And, The Anti-Christ Movement has begun.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You're wrong. I'm sorry but since when did the Antichrist proclaim destruction first?
Actually its the false pease that comes when or if the president says "we have obtained peace and neutrality with all nations." That would begin the first cry of war. Right now, as far as the date of September goes, its unlikely. We lived through 2012 and all it was an end of an era. This "Antichrist" is not going to change a thing. They can't. It'd not their countries.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It's all happening now.........

Time to pick a stance and stick with it.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So, a year appointment to a group that does nothing but, put out reports is scaring you? Where were you when Nigeria held the spot? You know those evil African Muslims. This game gets real old.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Isn't it odd how we can have different perspectives?

I foresee a Christian Theoracy being instituted before a Muslim take over.

It will be called "Christian" but it will be far from Christ like. In fact it will resemble the Inquisition that lasted 4oo years.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Depending what side you are on...It should be a blast!

edit on 20-9-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Greetings- Being that Islam™ is one of "The Big 3" (Judaism™; Chris†ianity™ and Islam™) 'They' are fighting their own Self. I went ahead and looked up Jesus and Islam™ for Your edification.

www.islam101.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Now maybe if folks let other folks pray to Whomever they want, We ALL would have some smoother sailing??

I read this at ATS™ but don't know who wrote it but it nails it.

Worship equals War Ship.
It is disguised as "worship" but it is truly War Ship. Yes, get that initial giggle out and continue reading My words, as 'worshipping' is the biggest reason for wars.
Those men who build languages for MASSES to think in, are very versed in metaphysical natures.
When You pray to something that You do not know is truly there, You join the 'War Ship'. You worship something You don't know of and cannot see. You divide Yourself from Yourself and everyone around You.
Well in this language We call this "Blind Faith" Now when You have many factions worshipping, just different names that are man made, now there is 'division', the opposite of being WHOLE.
Now You've entered the 'War Ship' You clash with those who pray to the SAME CONCEPT under different names (Gods have no identity, just bogus names Man made up) This is inferior mentality.
Even though they are all human, all came from the SAME SOURCE, all are 5-based beings (think pentagram geometry)
One becomes concrete in what they worship, they judge and demonize those not praying to the same NAME.
Now You have war/division.
ISIS is defending it's concepts because the ONLY power those who join the War Ship have is physical chaos to those who oppose. Internally their people are weak and are not worthy to ascend to their internal potentials.
STOP worshipping and start accepting ALL, no matter the name they worship and if Your 'TRUTH' needs to be pushed then how TRUE is it really?
Truth needs no book, no doctrine, no dogma, no heirarchy. Truth stands on it's own, the rest is just pushing to compete with Truth and that is falsehood.

namaste

Edit: spelling error.
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: spellin fo paw

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
This is ATS prepare to have your beliefs smashed into a billion pieces, you're a brave man.

I agree with you though and the coming destruction of Damascus into a ruinous heap will cement the validity of prophecy AGAIN. Just like Christs return did. Glory be to God.

Iv'e held off being overly religious on this site for a reason but it's getting harder and harder. The world is a VERY dark place at the moment, and events are lining up with prophecy. Even to the hook in the jaw of gog. And they're allied with Magog just as was foretold AGAIN in prophecy, but it's all made up right....... Right?

There shall take place a great landing of Anglos upon the beaches of France to deliver Spain from the Muslim occupation and non of these attacks shall be negligible and the place where Abraham lived shall be attacked by the venerators of the West and the city of hashem shall be sorrounded by armies in strangth on all sides.
It is then that the Russian fleet shall be defeated and it's greatest cities shall be depopulated and those who enter there in
Shall be served the wrath and vegance of God.
All these prophecies are in accordance with the Holy scripture.
edit on 20-9-2015 by piney because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Wait, I'm confused. What does the title have to do with Islam or your first sentence in the OP? The Prophet Jesus is one of the 4 most revered Prophets in Islam. We respect and honor him. So how does that make Islam an "Anti-Christ Movement"?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19832868]systemic.aberration....they are not the same though....the Koran states that none of it's writings should supercede the original writings of moses....sura 31

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: [post=19832868]systemic.aberration....they are not the same though....the Koran states that none of it's writings should supercede the original writings of moses....sura 31

Here's Sura 31, "Luqman", in its entirety. It doesn't say that.
www.islam101.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Wait, I'm confused. What does the title have to do with Islam or your first sentence in the OP? The Prophet Jesus is one of the 4 most revered Prophets in Islam. We respect and honor him. So how does that make Islam an "Anti-Christ Movement"?

Words are meaningless when ones actions contradict them.

God NEVER contradicts Himself...

Would we accept the declaration of the Quran that Jesus Christ was not crucified and ignore what was recorded in the four Gospels, the book of Acts, the letters of the apostles, and the book of Revelation concerning the crucifixion of Christ, knowing that some of the writers were eye witnesses of that crucifixion? The revelations of the Quran do not agree with what is recorded in the New Testament.

A prophet who incites his followers to fight, torture, and kill their enemies is not in agreement with the former divine revelations. Any prophet whose stories or teachings contradict the former revelations of God is not a true prophet, for God does not contradict Himself.

www.thespiritofislam.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Words are meaningless when ones actions contradict them.

Would we accept the declaration of the Quran that Jesus Christ was not crucified and ignore what was recorded in the four Gospels, the book of Acts, the letters of the apostles, and the book of Revelation concerning the crucifixion of Christ, knowing that some of the writers were eye witnesses of that crucifixion? The revelations of the Quran do not agree with what is recorded in the New Testament.

A prophet who incites his followers to fight, torture, and kill their enemies is not in agreement with the former divine revelations. Any prophet whose stories or teachings contradict the former revelations of God is not a true prophet, for God does not contradict Himself.

www.thespiritofislam.com...

LOL If you really want to go that route...

First, you use a non-Muslim to describe how Islam supposedly views the Prophet Jesus. Why not quote the Qur'an, which not only speaks highly of the Prophet Jesus, but also speaks highly of the Virgin Mariam/Mary, John the Baptist (Yahya), and his father the Prophet Zacharias. The Prophets Moses/Musa, David/Dawood, Issa/Jesus and Muhammad are the 4 most revered Prophets of Islam because God specifically gave them His scriptures to spread to the world. This is true whether you accept it or not.

Second, we're Muslims not Christians. Obviously we're not going to accept the Prophet Jesus as our Lord or Savior. If we did, we'd be Christians. We only accept God as our Lord and Savior. We view the Prophet Jesus as a man & a Prophet who could only do miracles with God's permission. We also believe the other prophets were humans that God allowed to perform miracles. If it's easy to believe that he was born of a virgin birth, why would it be unfathomable to believe God could merely allow the Prophet Jesus' pursuers to think he was killed?

Third, the Gospels in the New Testament weren't written by his actual followers, anyway. They were 3rd hand accounts of the stories. The followers & disciples that knew him & John the Baptist when they were alive were killed off by the Jewish leaders for refusing to denounce him. Then the 2 Jewish denominations of the time period banned his teachings. Those were the Tanakh following Traditionalists (Sadduccees) and the Hellenist followers of the Oral Torah (Pharisees). They refer to him as "Yeshu" and by a second term which means "He who must not be remembered/He who must be forgotten". Rabbinical writings still refer to him as Yeshu to this day (to see what I'm talking about, look up "Yeshu in the Talmud" and the European dispositions against the Talmud's representation of Yeshu).

The Messianic Jews only started to accept Essa/Issa/"Jesus" as their Messiah around the time when the Temple fell. The Messianic Jewish leaders at the time then had to go back to his remaining followers (Essenes) and write their accounts of his stories. This is why there are differences when comparing the 4 Gospels with each other. I don't care enough to get into a deep debate about those differences, but an actual Biblical scholar will know what I'm referring to (or you can read all 4 in one sitting & see for yourself).

Anyway, Saul/"Paul" spent his life prosecuting the actual followers of Essa/Issa/"Jesus". Then as an old man, Saul changed his name to Paul and started writing his own version of the Gospels. He never met the Prophet Jesus either. The Didache, the version that rejects Paul's writings & focuses on the other Apostles' writings, is very different from Paul's versions of the stories.

But the Messianic Jews still didn't completely branch off their teachings from Judaism until after the 3rd Jewish-Roman War. The Romans won the war then placed heavy taxes and bans on Judaism and any teachings similar to Judaism. So the Messianics made even more changes to their teachings in order to convince the Romans that were a separate religion.

As Muslims, we reject these altered versions of the Prophet Jesus and his story. But we wholeheartedly accept the Prophet Jesus, his mother Mariam, John the Baptist & John's father Zacharias.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Really?

This newstory is evidence of the end times?

Is there anything you doomsayers will NOT latch onto as part of the supposed downfall of humanity?

First off anyone who says the "anti-christ" movement has just begun doesn't understand their Bible. There's not one anti-christ. The Anti-Christs and false prophets were spoken of in the New Testament as being in the world at that time. Christianity, in its earliest forms, was very much under the delusional belief that the end of the world was right around the corner. Jesus tells his followers that some of them will not taste death because the world is coming to an end. And the delusion continues to this day with every bad newstory, disease break-out, natural disaster, and political development being a sign of the endtimes.

Every time some tragedy happens people cry "what is the world coming to!?" completely ignoring the fact that over the last century violence is WAY WAY DOWN compared to the way it was and the intelligence of the average person is actually UP.

The go to example is slavery. Slavery was popular among various human cultures for thousands of years, just in the last 2-3 centuries the world has become more and more civilized and gotten rid of slavery. Slavery is now outlawed in virtually every country in the world, the only forms it takes are illegal ones. While the world is still very very screwed up and there's a ton of work ahead of us I don't understand how someone can look at the social, political and scientific advancements of the last century and say that things are going to Hell and it's all going to end soon.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

secret decoder ring:

jesus=enki
heavenly father=anu/amen
satan=enlil

in jewish scripture of the old testament all three of those characters appear, and all their exploits are attributed to one god. however, enki is the god of creation. enlil is the prince of the air, god and owner of planet earth. anu is the father god of both enki and enlil.

islam teaches belief in anu, the father god, but attributes to him the actions of enlil, who is satan. but fear not, judaism and christianity have been tricked into this same fiasco by assuming satan is god and the serpent is the devil. christianity, in the new testament at least, removes most of enlil's teachings from the mess, although retaining the old testament, which is so skillfully twisted together, i'm amazed at it

jesus is not satan, however, he's enki, the god of life and creation. he's also called the god of earth, but not the planet, rather the mud/soil/clay of creation.

do you recall the story/book of adam and eve, and how after the adam were created, satan hated the adam? well think now, real hard, who demanded that the created adam be "cursed" with a death sentence? clearly not the god who created the adam, but the accuser, the adversary, owner of the planet, who tried to give it to jesus in return for jesus' fealty.

think

edit on 21-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen

People that i used to kick it with are now openly wearing baphomet shirts to performances and EVERYONE around me is starting to fall for that new age deception. A lot of people have accepted the Beast for what he has offered them in return and its sickening that its happening to people close to me and i dont know how or if i should do anything about it.

Everyone or anyone who loves those close to them should be putting something as devious and diabolical as a real life program of divide and conquer by infiltration (at first) using cultural icons and myth to put a face on a fad so it gains strength, as something to be actively telling others to toss out the symbols and images of evil, or even loose associations with it. By entertaining those things, even tee shirts, is opening up the spirit for being influenced more by these powerful and very evil creatures who only want the destruction of as many people as they can help cause, or are causing by this evil influence. And the more influence they have based on a persons caring or not caring about it, makes it harder, and up to highly unlikely their influence can be resisted at all. When people stop caring, or don't speak out and tell their friends to get rid of all trash that the evil one, man's greatest true enemy is pushing onto them with hopeful thoughts about being able to really torment them later if he wins that battle.

The enemy shouldn't be on anyone's daily lists of things to get close to, comfy with, or associated with, unless they want a future filled with absolute regret, shame, loss of any possible hope from being delivered from it once the body dies, but that is not something any man can say for sure. Only one good guy has the ultimate authority of judgement, and no one else should ever say who belongs alongside the enemy spirit.
Don't wait longer, just make your choice and if it is the wise choice, don't fear going up against evil, even though it doesn't mean you won't get trounced and bounced, but just keep your vision on your love for other people and your selfless reason for helping them, because you know it is right, and someone will be watching and will feel great joy you saw it and did it. Trust me. This is deadly serious business. I have taken things like this, of a spiritual nature for granted before, and discovered that can be a direct flight where everything you do is cursed before it even begins, and I got truly broken in spirit for doing that. Time heals all wounds, but we never know how much time we can do things unwisely, and still be able to justify being delivered from our mistakes.
Do anything you can to show them that these things will affect their lives in very negative ways. Very slowly and subtle at first, and those deceived thinking no big deal is even happening will get even more convinced nothing bad is happening until they wake up one day with their life demolished, spouse gone, money gone, total despair can, and does happen. Even for those not wearing a shirt like that, granted, but embracing that stuff will put that into warp drive. You might be the only one the people you love have fighting for their deliverance from this kind of thing, and no one else except the good Lord knows about it. This is how God works and completes his Will, by you and I seeking this knowledge because we see that Love really does have a Face, and it is he, so naturally we want to be a part of what is true and right, and be a part of real love and kindness, and that makes God really feel joy, and he does, and I have experienced his spirit of mercy upon me. I even said "Wow, you really are real!" Which I thought immediately was definitely something a human would say and felt like I should feel, very inferior and undeserving of such things and being spoken to by the Lord of Hosts. Never allow an experience like that to inflate the ego, and the enemy will be all over that one like a new pet project. Beware

You have to help your loved ones. If you offer nothing for your friends, what could be offered for you if you wind up in their place one day, or needing deliverance from judgement? Don't throw away any opportunity you discover that does God's will. It is a very rocky path, and there are vipers on that road, and even detours that can take you off the program, and put you in the other one you don't want. We are like infants when we work for God. I know all of this for a fact. A time when it was all just faith based passed a long time ago. Since then revelations and visions, and reprimands and being chastised have happened, and I won't ever give up trying. I know it is worth it to the one that matters the most, even if I don't like it, or fully understand it.
Often enough, anyone participating in it who is almost always never aware that there are actual evil creatures at work and almost always hidden and not seen by human eyes. (They are not always hidden from human eyes because I have seen them more than once. Everything that they do is geared like clockwork to destroy the lives of human beings, and it is done with hatred on a level that people can't even begin to comprehend, insomuch as that hatred for humans they harbor against the entire human race is of such magnitude and scope, that no human has, or will ever be able to feel or know that level of evil hatred while still alive as a mortal. It really is that rotten. Stay far away from any association with the evil one or his armies. It is indeed a Hierarchy of evil, and it is the same on the Side of the most High for Good.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

answers.yahoo.com...
and
skepticsannotatedbible.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Beheading is a human right.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
For all the "religious" folks, who think another religion is a sign of the beast.....read my signature.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Islam has the same Christ - Jesus.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
All I see are a bunch of scared people creating a self fulfilling prophecy.

Pretty sure if there were no true Xtian believers around that this world would be a lot calmer and a lot less bloody.

You've made the world this way because you NEED it to be this way for it to match up with the little checklist in your 2000 year old sheep herders manual.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I may be veering away from the direction this thread is heading, but hear me out and see if this makes sense to you.

We live in a world where contrasts and polarities act as strong catalysts to further distinguish the nature of the soul's experience/remembering/evolution.

We wouldn't fully understand hot if it wasn't for the cold. We wouldn't know sour if there was no sweet etc.

But as far as the essential nature of the universe, i don't believe the greatest truths have to do with polarities. I feel the need for everything to have a polar opposite is more of a lower vibrational frequency tool.
In other words, anything that appears to be multdimensional gets dumbed down into two dimension cardboard nonsense.

In comic books there HAS to be an evil villain for the hero to overcome.

In politics,( especially American ) we're taught to look at our nation as the defenders of freedom and the brave "good guys" while dismissing the opponent as evil regardless of facts.

Therefore in order for a Christ to have existed, we had to make up an AntiChrist. And of course, just to drive the point home, it's considered blasphemous or ignorant to even question the existence of an Anti Christ. Because " the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't exist."

Any evil deeds that humans do should be attributed to major distortions of free will, and are truly "man made" IMHO.
So if we're referring to a metaphoric Anti Christ , that could perhaps be saying that a constant cycle of manipulating free will with service towards self is the spirit of the AntiChrist.

Just food for thought. Whatever the case I think it's pretty foolish to assume that evil working are going to either spike dramatically or cease to exist after Sept 25th. Why? Because the universe doesn't behave that way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join