It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So are masons the bad guys or the good guys?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I've called out a mason recently at my work. His reaction, priceless... he deflected and said, "George Washington was one", when i asked what they were all about. That being said i must admit i do not feel much threat from these secret societies

Ats is running with masons as if the website is runned on masonary. So, i know nothing of them... I've heard that many are Christians, to them being blamed for the nwo.. Lucky me these masons are masters of the secret. It's 2015 and nothing concrete has been spilled as if yet. Bravo.

Also, are they fighting the media (illumanti/media brainwash) is it some ultra patriotic.

You see i bring this thread already knowingly it will go to a brick wall. But discussion is fun

Hail hydra

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
My grand father was a master mason. I think he was a good guy, never met him as he died before I got chance, but even when my gran died a few years a ago, masons turned up to the funeral to lay a reef of flowers. Seemed like a nice gesture.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Ats is running with masons as if the website is runned on masonary.

I changed my avatar just for you.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So some dude at work is minding his own business and you feel entitled to call him out on some # he does on his own time? Wow.

BTW, I know a few. Good guys. Naughty but good.

Anyways, I hope the next person you "call out" for simply doing their thing doesn't kick your ass.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

You want the truth, here it is, and your OP fits the mold perfectly...........
(NB: I am not a Mason - they couldn't afford me)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Honestly , its time to applying these conspiracies into the real world. Alot of them are real in some manner or form. Like to know where the world is headed and if your not concerned about that than you cant possibly care about humanity

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Concerning the Masons, I can only tell you what I know from experience. Everything I've read about them always seems skewed in one direction or another.
Every Mason I personally have known seems to be of good character, and usually willing to help his fellow humans. The Masons have spent more money and resources on helping other people than any church I know of. It's just that the Masons don't broadcast their good deeds to everyone.

Also, as far as I know, the lodge in my town has not sacrificed anyone for at least a century. So they have that in their favor.

Seriously, they take a lot of flack for their history, secrecy, and being a boys only club, but I really can't fault the ones I know, and have known. And no, I'm not a Mason. They wouldn't have me. I don't believe in deities.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

As far as I know the organization was formed in secrecy because free speech wasn't protected at the time. As noted, they had some influence in the founding of America. I would guess they are well intentioned based on the Constitution and their effort to create a system of checks and balances (look at the history of Russia, China etc... to see what the revolutionary victors usually do with their power in the name of the people).

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The best of them are the good guys. The worse of the lot who managed to sneak in and become Masons may or may not be the bad guys. Time will tell (and Newsweek).

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

That being said i must admit i do not feel much threat from these secret societies

Yah, don't trip. Just another secret mens club. As long as they keep their secrets society secret, then people will marvel and tend to be afraid. If you really knew all their secrets you'd be let down. Like any religion that has a holy of holies, its just props and ritual.

Ats is running with masons as if the website is runned on masonry.

No Its not. I'm not a mason and tangle with them. Not because they are masons, either. Because their view of things is bent in the direction of greed (money) and power (politics), the real dis-ease.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Freemasons have bad seeds just like any other organization, give the man with nothing 50 billion dollars and the power to rule and watch him become a dictator, we as a species are always trying to further ourselves regardless of the cost, I go crazy when I see people putting Freemasons and the Elite into the same conspiracy, completely different group and a completely different agenda, no doubt there are influential members of Freemasonry but id say the group is pretty grounded, I compare them to a country club, Matt Groening is a Freemason and makes a parody of Freemasonry with his Stonecutters Simpson's episode, special robes, special rings, not waiting in line and I'm sure many freemasons are in the know when it comes to world affairs, but in my opinion Freemasons are not the ones we should be fearing, it's the people that have no allegiance we should be worrying about, the people we don't see, the hidden hands, I mean Tom Delonge from Blink 182 is a Freemason

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Top 10 Scandalous Freemason Secrets
edit on 20-9-2015 by openmind102 because: didnt work

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I personally think most are good people, some may try to use there connections for not so good purposes though. It is a statistics thing. I don't know about the higher ups on the totem pole, I hope they mean well. I don't personally like the idea that they have to pay money to be in the Masonic order as I feel that money may tend to fund things other than what the individual feels is for good, but I honestly cannot say for sure. I also do not understand why someone would need to join a group just to try to be a better person, I always thought that that was supposed to be a personal choice and journey, but it is not for me to judge.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fireflysky
I don't personally like the idea that they have to pay money to be in the Masonic order as I feel that money may tend to fund things other than what the individual feels is for good, but I honestly cannot say for sure.

My lodge dues, which are around $100 a year, go to upkeep of our lodge building, our lodge charity fund (the local soup kitchen, some veteran's charities, etc.) and the Grand Lodge fund which supports the state Masonic home.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Fireflysky
I don't personally like the idea that they have to pay money to be in the Masonic order as I feel that money may tend to fund things other than what the individual feels is for good, but I honestly cannot say for sure.

My lodge dues, which are around $100 a year, go to upkeep of our lodge building, our lodge charity fund (the local soup kitchen, some veteran's charities, etc.) and the Grand Lodge fund which supports the state Masonic home.

Isn't the Shriners the next step up from the Mason's?

The reason I ask is, that an old boss of mine was a Mason and then also became a Shriner. The way he stated it was it was a progression within the Masons. In other words you can't become a shriner without being a Mason? At least that is how I understood it.

Anyhow, I saw first hand how the Shriner's thru their children's hospitals helped quite a few children in need of medical help. Not just paying for their hospitalization, but also driving them and their families back and forth for treatments.
So when you see those Shriner's Children's Hospital adds on TV? I believe it's a worthy cause. When does the government EVER step up to help sick children?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Isn't the Shriners the next step up from the Mason's?

There really is no 'next step up', there are just a bunch of appendant bodies you can join and the Shrine is one of them along with Scottish Rite, York Rite and a bunch of others.

The reason I ask is, that an old boss of mine was a Mason and then also became a Shriner. The way he stated it was it was a progression within the Masons. In other words you can't become a shriner without being a Mason? At least that is how I understood it.

That is correct. You need to be a Mason to join the other groups but many do not join anything after becoming a Master Mason.

Anyhow, I saw first hand how the Shriner's thru their children's hospitals helped quite a few children in need of medical help. Not just paying for their hospitalization, but also driving them and their families back and forth for treatments.
So when you see those Shriner's Children's Hospital adds on TV? I believe it's a worthy cause. When does the government EVER step up to help sick children?

We did something similar at my local lodge when a young girl was burned at a pep rally bonfire. The family ran out of money going back and forth to Massachusetts so we had some fund raisers to help mitigate the costs.

(post by Pinkerton removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That is pretty good then, I totally understand that a building needs its maintenance paid for, as well as property taxes. I also like that extra money goes to charity.
I don't know first hand, but I heard the oaths that are taken for the masons can be morally compromising. My hubby friend said it made him a little uneasy, but would not elaborate on the subject.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Most low level Masons are no different to the average man in the street. Its like a little club that gives them a sense of belonging.

These people will never be involved with the dark side of masonry. These people are the good guys, just like you and me. They will defend Masonry as they see no ills. What better way to hide yourselves eh? Get a crap load of 'ordinary' folk to join up to nothing more than a youth club for grown ups. They feel privileged, as would anyone being invited to a 'group'. Its a good social venture. Gets them out of the house.

The masons ARE bad though. At the higher levels, levels no ordinary guy will ever get to see. So all the masons on ATS will defend it because they honestly see nothing wrong. They will do charity work just like many other 'clubs' out there. They are not hiding anything because they have been shown nothing they need to hide.

But yes, masonry in the upper levels is absolutely corrupt to the core and always has been. This IS A FACT. Dont let the Masons opinions on ATS let you decide one way or the other, as I said, they are just part of the club, not the institution.

And yes, ATS is full of them and it definitely does influence the threads on here, Just Google it.

One more thing, investigate the masonic symbolism, that should tell you what you need to know. Ever questioned the moon landings on ATS? Try it. The masons are proud of the moon landings, whether they have been told the truth or not. Im not saying the moon landing were fake as I dont know, but the average mason will defend the official story till the cows come home. They really tried to indoctrinate me into this thinking too.
edit on 20-9-2015 by brancolinoxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: brancolinoxx
Most low level Masons are no different to the average man in the street. Its like a little club that gives them a sense of belonging.

These people will never be involved with the dark side of masonry. These people are the good guys, just like you and me. They will defend Masonry as they see no ills. What better way to hide yourselves eh? Get a crap load of 'ordinary' folk to join up to nothing more than a youth club for grown ups. They feel privileged, as would anyone being invited to a 'group'. Its a good social venture. Gets them out of the house.

The masons ARE bad though. At the higher levels, levels no ordinary guy will ever get to see. So all the masons on ATS will defend it because they honestly see nothing wrong. They will do charity work just like many other 'clubs' out there. They are not hiding anything because they have been shown nothing they need to hide.

But yes, masonry in the upper levels is absolutely corrupt to the core and always has been. This IS A FACT. Dont let the Masons opinions on ATS let you decide one way or the other, as I said, they are just part of the club, not the institution.

And yes, ATS is full of them and it definitely does influence the threads on here, Just Google it.

One more thing, investigate the masonic symbolism, that should tell you what you need to know. Ever questioned the moon landings on ATS? Try it. The masons are proud of the moon landings, whether they have been told the truth or not.

What Higher levels ?

So tell us if it is "A FACT" , who are the high level Masons , what is it that they do and how do you know so much about it ?

"Just Google it" LOL , if it's on the internet it just has to be true !!!

edit on 20-9-2015 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join