It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Is "100%" Running For President, Says Advisor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Everybody hates the guy on Amtrak who talks too loudly—I assume, because I’ve never ridden Amtrak, but it seems like something people complain about. But what if that guy is a close advisor of a potential presidential candidate and is spilling need-to-know-info all over the so-called “café car?”

That is, according to the National Review, exactly what happened on an Amtrak ride from New York to Wilmington, Delaware yesterday. Per a source (or more than one? It’s not quite clear) who spoke to America’s premier home of classy racism, Josh Alcorn—a fundraiser for the “Draft Biden” super PAC and longtime confidant of Biden’s late son Beau—was overheard saying that he is “100 percent that Joe is in the race”
gawker.com...

67% chance of Biden running for president in 2016 according to the traders on predictit.org:

www.predictit.org...

I'm hoping that Biden runs myself. If it's a choice between creepy and criminal, I'll take creepy. How about you?

So, Biden LOOKED creepy in some PICTURES...we don't know exactly what was really going on in those pictures although it does look bad to me.

I just think that keeping somebody who should probably be in jail out of the office of the President of the USA is critical.

On a personal note, Biden actually comes across as a likable guy sometimes.

I just would like to hear him say, "I did not have creepy relations with that woman."

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
God help us. If Biden becomes president I will be praying Jesus' return is actually real. We don't need some creepy pedophile leading the free world.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
They are throwing Biden to the wolves to steal some of Hillary's vote in favor of Sanders....he is the Left's new hope....he will win only because Biden is throwing his hat in.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure "Biden" is Latin for "meh".

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Some people are seeing your way while others see it the other way. I'm not sure Biden will help Sanders overall. Sure he'll take some points away from Clinton and some from Sanders although most from Clinton. But I think it will also create more of a media blackout on Sanders which won't help him at all.

Already his trouble is being in the forefront and having his name get out to those who don't know about him. Even when they do bring him up or have him on all they do is ask him about Hillary the whole time. With Biden and Hillary running I think they'll basically just ignore Sanders.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I gotta think the guy is more self-aware than to really believe he can be president with the spectre of Obama shadowing his candidacy. But, alas, I've seen some of the creeepy pics and cringed at most of the gaffes so, no, the man is not too clued in on the public perception of him. It's like my crazy drunk uncle, I love the guy, but I wouldn't vote for him for president. He would definitely embarrass the family.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
A brain-damaged chili-mo with his finger on the button.
Sounds like a swell idea.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
I gotta think the guy is more self-aware than to really believe he can be president with the spectre of Obama shadowing his candidacy.

This is exactly why I think he is being thrown in solely to steal votes from other Dems to allow Sanders to win.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Love reading the comments when the possibility of Biden throwing his hat into the election is discussed.

The same members ridiculing him, are members that have said they are voting for Trump, Cruz or Ben Carson.

Give me a break, I'd take Biden over all of those buffoons any day of the week that ends with Y

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

How do you know who I'm voting for if I don't even know who I'm voting for? I voted for Obama twice and Bush twice. I'm so full of self-loathing and buyer's remorse, I may never vote again.
But, If I do, it sure as hell won't be for Joe Biden.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Voted for Gary Johnson. And most likely will again.

Can I participate in ridiculing Biden now?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Ah , Joe Biden. Who I term the "lovable idiot" . He doesnt need to run for President. He would lose all of his "flair" . In my opinion someone well within the Democratic Party is trying to "force" his hand . And I do agree this is to draw votes from everyone else and give the nomination to Sanders.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That's interesting that you should say that because if that's true I'm very curious as to who is behind forcing Biden into this race.

Almost the entire Dem Establishment is backing Hillary. Sanders has almost nobody within the Dems who's supporting him. There are many Voters who do, but those who control the Dem. Party are backing Clinton and have been since the start of this.

So unless that has changed behind the scenes and the Establishment thinks they have a better shot with Sanders who could be responsible for pushing Biden into this???

Either it's being done to hurt Sanders and we just don't know how yet or behind the scenes even the Dem. Elite have decided to also back Bernie over Clinton but it's not official yet.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Joe Biden should be a used car salesman, and not a heartbeat away from being President of the United States of America.

I find the very thought of him in the Oval Office to be absurd.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I disagree with that idea. Biden's a longtime establishment Democratic party member. A lot of Democrats can't stomach voting for Hillary because of the years of attacks that have mounted against her, even if she were a good candidate, so much mud has been slung at her that even Democrats don't want to vote for her.

IF Biden runs it will be as an alternative establishment candidate with name recognition. Biden running would steal votes from Sanders because of name recognition and establishment politics.

Sanders has never once ran as a democrat, the establishment cannot bring themselves to support him.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Maybe the Republicans can dig up Dan Quale and we can have the 2016 Presidential Debate comedy special?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Biden would make a great president, better than Sanders.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is got to be the worst choices for president in the history of the presidential election

Save for Bernie but I doubt he could win

Of course all of the GOP candidates are all anti-human and crazy maybe save for Rand Paul

Biden…no one gets exited about him.

He ran and lost already 2 times.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
All of this is based on hearsay, correct? The story originated on National review and is quoting 2 anonymous passengers.

I think I'll wait to see something a bit more solid before I begin to speculate about Biden.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Why waste the money? We all know the Dems have solidly picked Hillary as their candidate. All others are just a dog and pony show.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join