a reply to: Layaly
1. my phobia is dying painful. I don't fear death, but I do fear a long, slow, painful death where dying quickly isn't a solution.
2. I am a
mutant because mostly, my body temperature is slightly higher than an average persons, so I can enjoy the cold for
far longer than I should be (I don't wear winter coats anymore, a hoodie works).
3. I am awesome because I can memorize anything involving music, and play it back after a couple tries. This ability only works on music: Lectures go
right out the door, I can barely remember what I did yesterday or what I even said a couple hours ago, but I can still remember a piece of music in
full that I played 7 years ago.
4. what image comes to your mind....Ummmm, well, seeing as I was talking to a girl last...ummm, I'm pretty sure the T&C's won't let me say what
5. people hate me because I tend to break off contact with them for seemingly no reason whatsoever. Yep, I'm cold hearted, except to those I love.
6. right now I want to....ummmm, well, read #4 (kidding, kidding). I want to finish a couple of my novels and get them published; for once I want to
pretend to be a writer.
7. if I could I would go back in time, tell my past self to go run off with the other girl (which in turn would mean my current self has a wife
8. what irritates you calling a person X-"phobe" (IE: Fataphobe, Homophobic, Scientologyphobic) when their preferences are not towards that particular
thing (For example, I don't call you a baconphobe if you don't like bacon). Seriously, just because you don't like something doesn't mean you are
afraid of it!
9. you are a sucker for...well, kisses (yep, one of the few things that will get me to do anything...Sorry, no guy kisses allowed).
10. I can't believe
it's not butter!
how much junk I've had to sort within the last year.