It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?" My 9 year old just blew my mind.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
How did the dead baby cross the road. .... It was stapled to the chicken.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

whoa....trippy...i think a lot of times adults over complicate things that really are very simple. thinking about it that way though, the joke is very dark because it's almost implying that the chicken committed suicide....downer

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Why did the chicken cross the road?

...Because the Yankies elected him into the Whitehouse.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

lol,Please ask him which came first the chicken or the egg?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Why did the chicken cross the Mobius Strip? To see if he could get to the other side.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye The question you must now ask your son is "How did he know the chicken was religious to believe in an afterlife".

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: MotherMayEye The question you must now ask your son is "How did he know the chicken was religious to believe in an afterlife".

Ha! Clearly the chicken told at least one person because they were able to answer the question, "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

Which is comforting because I am sure the family had questions and needed closure.

edit on 20-9-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The chicken crossed the road to see what the other side had to offer because on this side, all it was good for was eggs and meat.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I have seen this exact same story about the mind-blowing revelation of a child explaining to a surprised and jaded parent the true meaning of the Chicken Crosses The Road joke many times over many years, often attached to chain letters.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0001391
I have seen this exact same story about the mind-blowing revelation of a child explaining to a surprised and jaded parent the true meaning of the Chicken Crosses The Road joke many times over many years, often attached to chain letters.

Really? Weird.

No chain letter here.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

MIND=BLOWN

"The spirit world mun"

"you can't see the eyes of the demon, until him come callin" - King Willy, Predator II

If it wasn't for the OP, this would be the post of the day, by virtue of being the first person on the Internets to quote Predator II. Well played sir... Well played!

And OP, thanks for sharing the epiphany. Who would have thought the "why did the chicken cross the road" joke would have been the thing to provide something interesting at the office tomorrow?!

Stars, flag, even through the struggle of my current crappy signal. Well deserved, trivial though this may seem, it won the internets in my book today.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

More like the chicken was frantically trying to run away from the COLONEL... as fast as its legs could carry it.

edit on Sepam15 11 20 by Rextiberius because: corrections

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Best version if it ever, thanks

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

rooster

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join