It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evidence you want, the evidence you need...?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HomeBrew

I am certain I am mind controlled by extra-terrestrials! I have been mind controlled by extra-terrestrials for over 30,000 hours of my life! So my view is unique on the subject of aliens

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Everything I read here from people expressing their dying need for visual hands on evidence has a reoccurring common denominator. You're all making this hard on yourselves because you're only thinking of yourselves. Your focus is concentrated on self more than anything. "You" need evidence. It's not real if "You" can't touch it. You,you,you. What if they threw every person on Earth into individual small rooms, one person per room, each had no idea about the others, they just thought it was them, then they got the evidence they wanted. Evidence that scared some sense into them. A mass individual reality check. What would this accomplish? 50% of you would deny what you witnessed till death, 40% would take it way to personal thinking that they are visiting because of your existence and damn near kill yourselves trying to find the reason aliens are here to visit you, 9% would bear arms (freedom fighters) assuming projectile weapons would hold a candle to the "invaders", and 1% would wonder why the hell we aren't even slightly trying to see what is right in front of us and listening to the clues provided. How many times has the word conscious came up in your lives recently? Conscious mind. Conscious evolution.

*knock knock*
Is.....ANYBODY HOME?!

I'm not going to spoon feed you the answer here. If you can't decrypt the message then it is what it is. You can be an individual without being a selfish ass. But we will never get out of this hole until we get over ourselves. We have the tools already. We are all connected in a way that is not visible. We are all connected in a way that you can't reach out and physically touch. But it's there, I promise you. Stop thinking so much. Your minds have been overwhelmed by senseless information intentionally by the powers at hand. They want you to think exactly like this. You're following a script from a book they wrote long ago. The book has no name, and on the the cover no words just a picture. One single sheep.
I've experienced more than I can put in words. I've used my intuition as my guide and it's been a ?$@!ing beautiful nightmare wrapped in confusion, disarray, and love. Now I know what's happening. But it costed me my social life, my family, and my home. It's because I was thinking about me. What I needed. What I wanted.

It's about us everybody. Stop thinking so much. Stop thinking about what's real and what's not. Go outside after the sun has set. Close your eyes and relax your mind. If an idea or thought pops up just tell it to keep going. It may take a while but focus on that "nothing" for a while. You'll know when it happens. You'll probably laugh at the thought that you once called it "nothing". Slowly open your eyes and look straight ahead, not left, not right. Focus on one point. You'll know if your doing it right cause it won't feel like it typically does. You'll initially feel disconnected but the truth is the polar opposite. It only feels that way because it's an alien feeling to you. We haven't viewed reality from our conscious mind in a very long time. It's not hypnosis you narcissist. Welcome to the truth. It's not scary unless you want it to be. Let your senses reach out for you. They will be more amplified than ever before. Don't move your eyes but gaze into your peripheral vision. Say hello. They are here to help with the beginning of our evolution. If you try to rationalize it....you will be left behind.

We can do this together.
No person is better than another.
Don't judge.
Let go.

Then hold on........

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Justin707
Outstanding first post!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join