It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fecking screen doors !!! - Pisky's last rant for 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
About an hour ago I went to the local store to obtain
Since I have no car, I had to carry the bag of home. So off I go, walking through the dark wet streets of Salem (Thats the one in Oregon, not the one with the witches
).

The bag was rather cumbersome and unwieldy so I decided to put a can of 'Colonial pee water beer' in each of my back pockets. They fit perfectly and balance was restored.

I reached home safely, despite the neighbour having turned his yard into 'Downtown Iraq' with various fireworks.

I opened the screen door (how I miss Pixyland, where we don't need such things), and reached to open the main front door. At that time time the screen door shot back, hit me in the arse and burst open one of the beercans secreted in my back pocket. Needless to say there was a loud pop a hiss and beer exploded from the can, all up my back and down my trousers, while imitating one of the neighbour's fireworks and spraying out like a Roman candle.

Hence the title of my last rant of 2004 ... Fecking screen doors !!!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

LOL, sorry Pisky....i'd let you have some of ours if we lived close by.

Its almost a new year.....

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
LOL... it must have smacked back hard, or the can was just damn weak.
Either way, that's funny, and extremely unfortunate. At least it wasn't a case of b ottles that dropped, leaving few intact. Think positively! Hope your night was enjoyable despite this setback!

:w::w::w:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   

faultgame.com...

LMAO Happy Newyear Funny Pixy !

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar

faultgame.com...

I can hear his laugh in my head

Odd

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I have a somewhat greater distaste for sliding plate glass doors, and their negative impact upon the lives of those that have had too many and are unaware of the presence of said door.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
I have a somewhat greater distaste for sliding plate glass doors, and their negative impact upon the lives of those that have had too many and are unaware of the presence of said door.

agreed/
those sliding doors have caused me more giref than have screen doors.
f*cking people keeping the glass clean!

Odd

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I know it... if I had a glass door, it'd be opaque in a month or two.

new topics

top topics

join