It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones being used to expose dissenters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It's been quite a while since I was really present on ATS. But those of you who know me might remember that I am an Alex Jones supporter (bold move on ATS, I know) and I don't buy into the Satanic-Jewish theories or the notions about Alex being Bill Hicks or a reptoid. I think of conspiracies the same way I think of religion; what's likely, and what's not? What's right in front of my face, and what's left up to the imagination? Right in front of my face is a guy with a whole team of people busting their asses to expose evil in the world (and you can argue about how they do it, them exposing things the wrong way, but my point remains), and what's left up to speculation and has no physical evidence is all the bizarre theories regarding Alex Jones and the Infowars team. So, yeah, I don't buy into the ghost stories all that much.

That being said, I do rather like this article. This isn't some idiot rambling about evil Jews or reptilians. Whoever wrote this actually brings up a very good point. Now, if this becomes a thread about Bill Hicks, Zionists, or reptilian space aliens, I will contact a moderator and have the thread closed. Respectfully, I do not want to open a bunch of arguments with people who believe in the fanciful ghost stories.

Is Alex Jones being used to expose dissenters?

If you wanted to go to war, imagine what it would be like if you could eliminate all the military leaders from the opposing side before the war began.

Then once you won the war, what if you could go through the populace you had conquered and eliminate anyone with the character to rebel against your authority.

This would leave within your newly conquered land only sheep, only those who would follow your rule.

This scenario is now possible with the Internet and with the communists taking over our country – and alternative media gurus like Alex Jones could play a role in its implementation.

This is NOT an anti-Alex Jones rant. If this theory is correct, Jones could be a knowing, or unknowing accomplice.

Welcome to the information age, where every little thing we research, talk about, or advocate is on a hot list somewhere. Oh yes, it's definitely possible--hell, I'd go as far as to say it IS true, without a shadow of a doubt. Does that mean that Alex Jones is a double agent and that Infowars is completely useless to us freedom fighters? Nah, it only means that TPTP are presumptuous and they believe they can stomp on us whenever they want. They watch who visits the Infowars site, who orders their products, who is orchestrating the facebook meetings for gatherings on the Overpasses protesting against Obama or amnesty or 9/11 or Benghazi, and whenever TSHTF, because of all the information they've gathered in their little fusion centers, they will know who to weed out first. They will know who to silence or imprison. It makes you wonder about the shows like "Doomsday Preppers" that exploit prepared families and expose their plans and preparations to the entire world (and, by the way, that show paints up most preppers like they're brain dead idiots).

If their plan is to simply watch Infowars and the other major alternative medias on the radar, and to gather information about every single individual supporting them so that they might be better prepared against us when TSHTF, then is it all hopeless? Is it over before it starts? I don't think it is.

I am 22 years old and I've been on this website since I was about 17. I am a kid, and I like to think of myself as an idealist too. Keep that in mind here when I post my solution to this elaborate plan.

What if we just continue on? What if we just keep supporting our alternative outlets with everything we have? Think about it, if their plan is to watch the resistance as it grows, then maybe we should bloat the resistance up to a size that TPTP didn't anticipate. Whatever SHTF, whatever might happen, do you really think they could overrun all of us if there are enough of us? I'm speaking almost exclusively to Americans now. Our military is spread thin trying to take over other parts of the world. How many combatants do they have to spare to take on an entire country full of angry gun-wielding freedom fighters? If their plan is to eventually squish the resistance like a bug once chaos ensues, then we need to become something bigger than a bug. A dog, or a wolf, or a panther...

That's typically why I think Alex has the right idea. I don't care if you personally like him or not--I love the idea of trailblazing through all the bs, going headstrong, and becoming something monumental. Grabbing a hold of our lives and taking a stand, no matter who likes it. Bashing through the bs and never stopping until every obstacle in our path is obliterated. Figuratively speaking of course, but maybe physically as well eventually.

Right now, the fight is through information. How much we know and how much we say.

Maybe later, during my lifetime or someone else's, it will be a physical fight. What better way to prepare for that than bloat up the resistance into the biggest ragtag army of fighters we can manage to manifest? The more people spreading the word, waking others up, buying guns, learning how to garden and hunt, the less of a chance any figures of power have of keeping that power over us.

What do you think?

edit on Xx65060630PM96 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a legend and deserves his place on the Rushmore of CT...
He opened up the minds of millions.

But around 2012 he must have took a massive knock to the head because he went from Bildeberg exposure and Bohemian Grove infiltration into a far right parrot blaming immigrants and blacks when all along he'd been a shining light upon the divide and conquer of the elite.

Which is a shame, and in no small part played by Paul Joseph Watson his English pseudo journalist who he gave the helm to around the same time.

I respect Alex for what he did.

But nowadays I don't pay attention to him because the people he associates with and who he allows to do his website editorials spoil the punch bowl.

Guilt by association?
Maybe.
But that's not always a fallacious argument to make, and in this case I think it's affecting his judgement.

My worthless 2 pennies.
edit on 19-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Grammar.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

I remember well that during the 90's militia movement the government set up a "Join the militia" (near you) hotline so the interested could call and give their information........to be contacted later. It was an answering machine.

They later got outed running fake militias, some with members some not but all with a G man at the head.

But their idea among others was to out all the "sorts".

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I hate to think that our government would do such a thing to us but reality is we are at war with a serious monster here. If he is used to bring down the fight he sure has a good story to tell while doing it. I've learned that things aren't always what they seem and to do you're own research and truth will follow. Take what you hear and test the theory more than likely you will find the truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
"Ham-Fisted" that'd be good 'ol AJ.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Everyone;

But nowadays I don't pay attention to him because the people he associates with and who he allows to do his website editorials spoil the punch bowl.

Fair point... I wonder if his age has anything to do with it...

That seems like a low blow, but he's been doing this for twenty years. His mind's gotta be a bit befuddled nowadays...

I remember well that during the 90's militia movement the government set up a "Join the militia" (near you) hotline so the interested could call and give their information........to be contacted later. It was an answering machine.

Man, the hell with our government...

How could anybody fall for that? I'm too paranoid to even use my real name on facebook. I can't believe that didn't raise any red flags for the 'interested' people...

I hate to think that our government would do such a thing to us but reality is we are at war with a serious monster here. If he is used to bring down the fight he sure has a good story to tell while doing it. I've learned that things aren't always what they seem and to do you're own research and truth will follow. Take what you hear and test the theory more than likely you will find the truth.

You're right about being at war with a monster, but take a leap and consider my solution. If we outnumber them and keep going strong, how can we go wrong? Comes with a lot of risk, sure, but our lives are on the line whether we choose it or not. Might as well stay on our feet rather than our knees, right?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

True.
He may have just had an info overload as opposed to a knock on the head...

The former can't be just as, if not more traumatising than a physical blow.

I do still listen now and then, don't pay attention was harsh but hyperbolic, I just don't tune in nearly as much as I used to.

I still have my 9/11 inside job tshirt and copy of the constitution that came with it from Alex, I'll always rep, but I'm much more conservative with how much kool aid I consume now.
No matter who is serving.

It is an infowar after all, and any one can be compromised.
Even the greats.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

TPTP...the powers that pee? lol (couldn't pass that one up)

I think you are right about that and I agree. We're already in the system so why not speak up? Not like it matters anymore as far as anonymity goes. We should be doing our utmost to inspire others to speak up and search for answers online without fear too.

I too spent years using only Infowars as a source for news and talking points. I will say that, you are young, and chances are as times goes by you will realize that though AJ & Co. might have at one time been in it for altruistic reasons, what they are today is definitely not altruistic. They have embraced the left-right paradigm that they railed against for so long. They have been caught being dishonest, some of the staff have extremely suspicious backgrounds, they are click-bait artists to the nth degree, I could go on and on. I hope this doesn't break your OP rule as I'm not talking about Bill Hicks, reptilians or any of that BS. One thing is true, no one and I mean no one has done more to wake people up than AJ, and I respect that, though I think he might have gotten corrupted over time or realized that if he were to actually inspire a revolution he would pay the price with his life.

Also, Infowars is not the only game in town when it comes to truth-seeking; they only cater to right-wing conspiracy theorists when there are just as many or more left-leaning ones or middle-of-the-road ones.

I agree with you that we cannot change things by staying anonymous or not searching certain websites out of fear. Screw it, they know where we stand, and if one day they come for us then so be it.
edit on 19-9-2015 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Some leaders might listen to Alex Jones, I suspect many do-- up till it all sounds the same. But in general, leaders would be found by book purchases or income tax records.

Work history and educational history, or lack of same, help with that too.

Profiling can be done by credit card records, education records, income tax records, self employment records, weapons purchases, medical records, entertainment choices, favorite web sites, books purchased etc...

If they used Alex Jones as a sorting criterion, they would be in such a hurry as to use front loaders to scoop people into bulk hoppers.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I don't think serious dissenters would flock to Alex Jones...lol.

new topics

top topics

join