It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Paranormal experiance.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

Actually this thread creation date is September 19, and the one linked to is September 19.

I don't believe the story.

I would leave it at that, but that would just be trolling the thread. So here is why, it isn't possible:

I got the 20th for the creation of the other thread, I didnt look at the time stamps before posting. I still have doubts on the authenticity of the story, but I dont think the OP posted it on another site (unless he happens to also be the owner/admin of that site I linked).

One:

Firstly, people cease to exist when they die. God's word says the soul that is sinning, will die, not go anywhere else, and it also tells us that death is like a deep sleep, where people cannot reason, or think, or have knowledge or wisdom:

Well if you dont believe in ghosts then there is really no point reading ghost stories?.

If the OP wishes to present any information that may add weight to the authenticity of the story, I'm happy to read them, I wont just claim "ghosts dont exist" and leave it at that.

I would like to know that if he unloaded 3 .357 rounds, where did they impact? a 357 is no BB gun.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

Interesting, perhaps the time stamp has to do where you are? I don't know.

As far as why read ghost stories if you don't believe in them? Well, in this case me?

Probably for the reasons stated in my first post. Because I am aware wicked spirits very often masquerade as dead people, and there are many inexperienced who have no idea about it.

It is my aim to help them understand a little truth. In this thread, I didn't even read anything to help with, except why I thought it was totally false.

<< 1   >>

join