It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2016 Candidates and what Their Signatures Tell Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Signatures

According to Michelle Dresbold, a graduate of the United States Secret Service's Advanced Document Examination training program who's written a book on the subject, Carly Fiorina’s fancy “F” is “a bit pretentious,” and Hillary Clinton’s vertical slant shows her head rules her heart. Scott Walker’s signature, which appears to be “a strange version of Joe,” signals deception. And as for Trump, his writing suggests bigheadedness, anger and fear.

Some of these are really interesting.

Donald Trump’s signature has absolutely no curves, only angles. Curves in handwriting show softness, nurturing and a maternal nature. Angles show a writer who is feeling angry, determined, fearful, competitive or challenged. When a script is completely devoid of curves, the writer lacks empathy and craves power, prestige and admiration. Besides the bigheadedness that shows in this script there is something else that is rather over-sized—the “p” in “Trump.” This large phallic symbol shouts, “Me … big hunk of man.”

For some reason, Trump's signature didn't show up for me, so I just uploaded it here.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Funny read, I for one wouldn't put much on a signature but maybe I just don't know enough about them.

edit on thSat, 19 Sep 2015 13:28:23 -0500America/Chicago920152380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah, it doesn't hold much weight for me, either. I just thought it was interesting.
Besides, I could have said most of that stuff without seeing their signatures.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
My god @ Trump's signature. A cave man's signature.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here's another example of Trump's John Hancock:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Bwhaha, that is not cursive. That is a series of diagonal lines

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

And as for Trump, his writing suggests bigheadedness,
anger and fear.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

She doesnt factor in whether they are right or left handed. This makes a big difference!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You ever sign your name a lot? You might be surprised at what it becomes. Most people who sign their names over and over have some variation of an indecipherable squiggle attached to some initials.

I wouldn't put too much stock in this analysis, especially since it's telling you exactly what you want to hear.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I put NO stock in this analysis. I can tell all I need to know without seeing their signatures. I just thought it was cute/interesting.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
From my experience this info is spot on.

new topics

top topics

join